One day at a time!!

pom pom. i'm always a pom pom in winter. very woolly and round. a michelin man look might make a change :D

abz xx
I need a fluffy hat some thick socks and a pair of gloves, thought i might warm up after a while but it has'nt happened yet :gen125:

well i am currently wrapping myself around a cafetiere. i don't want to pour it, ha. it's my heat source. maybe actually drinking the coffee will heat me up, but doesn't that cool you down in hot weather? saying that, the weather is far from hot. lots and lots of raaaaaaaaaaain...

abz xx

well i am currently wrapping myself around a cafetiere. i don't want to pour it, ha. it's my heat source. maybe actually drinking the coffee will heat me up, but doesn't that cool you down in hot weather? saying that, the weather is far from hot. lots and lots of raaaaaaaaaaain...

abz xx
I think it's tea that cools you down in the hot weather, but a cup of coffee sounds a good idea, think i may try it,:(

Now you come to mention it I am cold today too!!

Just had my atkins bar... cinnamon bun very tasty & took away the shakes & sugar craving!

Just keep focusing on my fajitas tomorrow! Sorry Abz.xx

i'm bloody boiling now. have been dashing around. trust things to get busy just when you start thinking they won't, ha. have had to shed my jumper!!

abz xx

Morning ladies, afternoon Bren!

How did you get on last night Abz & Jo?? Hope you both had great evenings & did yourselves proud whatever decisions were made!
Good to have you onboard Diane for a friday weigh in... looking forward to your results!
How has your weekend been Bren? Hope you've had a good one.

Juddd day three:
Managed to stick to a down day fairly easily yesterday... think the thought of allowing myself things today really helps. Have woken up very thirsty so have necked a litre of water & 2 cups of black tea already!
Stepped on the scales this morning & showing a great result 17'13 but I know this will fluctuate with up days... at the moment I don't want to stop my flow so am having a Cohens breakfast & lunch & then my very looked forward to fajitas... am seriously thinking of having them without the wraps to keep my carbs down!!

Hope you all have a lovely positive sunday!

Linz.xx

i used to do fillings like those wrapped in lettuce leaves instead hon and it was amazing. tacos with lettuce leaves instead of taco are fab. and they don't explode and leak taco innards all over you either :)

last night was great. didn't drink. didn't eat. loved the smell of the pizza and the chips though :)

also made my OH eggy bread when he returned from this stag night more than a little out of it... and didn't want any. have also made him a fried egg sandwich this morning (would like to point out hangover cure, not usual diet.. ha) and didn't want that either and have now realised the house is in an absolute state and people are coming over at about two and i can't be arsed to do anything about it. especially since kitchen is dire, and because i don't eat, it's not my mess!! aargh.

abz xx

Morning ladies, afternoon Bren!

How did you get on last night Abz & Jo?? Hope you both had great evenings & did yourselves proud whatever decisions were made!
Good to have you onboard Diane for a friday weigh in... looking forward to your results!
How has your weekend been Bren? Hope you've had a good one.

Juddd day three:
Managed to stick to a down day fairly easily yesterday... think the thought of allowing myself things today really helps. Have woken up very thirsty so have necked a litre of water & 2 cups of black tea already!
Stepped on the scales this morning & showing a great result 17'13 but I know this will fluctuate with up days... at the moment I don't want to stop my flow so am having a Cohens breakfast & lunch & then my very looked forward to fajitas... am seriously thinking of having them without the wraps to keep my carbs down!!

Hope you all have a lovely positive sunday!

Linz.xx
Hi Linz, i was'nt as strong as Abz, i stayed home just in case :sigh: but i have a weekend away soon and i know i will eat and drink x

aw hon. it has nothing to do with strength. if you didn't want to face it then you made a really good choice to steer clear rather than doing something you didn't want to. you did good :)

abz xx

Hi guys

Doing well so far today, been feeling a bit wobbly & weak but I guess thats just the lack of sugars in my body, am trying not to go too crazy as its an up day, had a yoghurt for breakfast, some crackerbread, ham, mayo & red pepper for lunch... am starting to feel sleepy tho! :sigh:

Want to try & keep my up days as low carb as possible... am going to dig out my old Atkins book, I have invested in low carb protein shakes for my down days as my body definately does better when its off the carbs! :)

If I remember correctly it takes about 5 days before the tiredness & wobbles wears off!

Off to play in the sandpit with my kids while the suns out... no doubt tonight will be the third night in a row that I fall asleep in the chair by 2100!!

How are your days going?
Linz.x

Thanks girlies, its posts like those that help me get through difficult days :girlpower:

see my post "oh. my. god." for the accounts of this evening or i'll be repeating it everywhere, ha. but i'm doing just fine. looking forward to my weigh in on tuesday. have been really really crap with water today. think i've only had about two pints so am trying to glug some but to be honest i think it's a lost cause as i'll be up and peeing all night!!

abz xx

Hey Linzi,

I made the weekend without alcohol! However my eating was okay but not near perfect. This has been the best Monday after the weekend in the past 3, so hopeing to hang onto that feeling and ace it today.

I didnt drink much water yesterday only about 1.8 ltrs so I'm going to guzzle today and hopefully hit the 3 or 4 ltr mark.

The wobbles will pass and I'm so glad you have found something that is working for you loss wise and being able to stick with it.

BRen
X

hi chaps. how are we feeling today? well done on your positivity today bren :) how is it going now? have you made it through the day?

are you over your wobbles today linzi?

abz xx

Back