One day at a time!!

Hey ladies...

How are you all today?

Day 2 of Juddd for me & I feel great, really positive not sure if I will be later tho?
Thought about you this morning Abz as I had a shake for breakfast!

Enjoyed a curry & a few drinks last night & felt really liberated that I didn't have to weigh/count everything!
Today I have planned 3 shakes & an atkins breakfast bar which gives me calories of 450 just under my 20%. Have already planned some fajitas into my dinner for tomorrow night so thats keeping me focused (so far) for today!

How are you doing Bren? Weekends are tough hey? I did Cohens for breakfast & lunch yesterday & didn't even have my usual 3 o'clock craving I wonder if thats because I knew I could have something if I wanted too?

Anyway have a fabulous Saturday girls & look forward to hearing about your days.

Linzi.xx

that seems to be the beauty of juddd hon. if you can't have something today you can have it tomorrow, and then when it comes to the time you don't want it because it's not forbidden any more. we are all after the forbidden fruit ey :)

glad it's working for you babes. keep up the good work :D

abz xx

that seems to be the beauty of juddd hon. if you can't have something today you can have it tomorrow, and then when it comes to the time you don't want it because it's not forbidden any more. we are all after the forbidden fruit ey :)

glad it's working for you babes. keep up the good work :D

abz xx
Morning abz, god i hate Saturdays :(

you'll get there jo. i'm off to a girlie night in tonight and everybody is going to have pizza and drink. it's going to be my first really big test. am saving my choc shake for when everyone gets takeaway. here's hoping i don't cave!!

abz xx

you'll get there jo. i'm off to a girlie night in tonight and everybody is going to have pizza and drink. it's going to be my first really big test. am saving my choc shake for when everyone gets takeaway. here's hoping i don't cave!!

abz xx
I suppose i should just go and see how it goes, i have to go out sometime!! :cry:

you do hon. but if you don't feel ready then don't risk it!! i wouldn't. see, i know that i have a planned break for next saturday evening. so i feel like i can make it through pretty much anything else, ha. i don't even know these people. it's going to be a bit of a nightmare...

abz xx

you do hon. but if you don't feel ready then don't risk it!! i wouldn't. see, i know that i have a planned break for next saturday evening. so i feel like i can make it through pretty much anything else, ha. i don't even know these people. it's going to be a bit of a nightmare...

abz xx
Whats happening next Saturday night?

Hi Jo

Whats your biggest worry about going out tonight?
Sometimes is good to go out & test yourself you will either come away feeling very liberated that you've done yourself proud & not been tempted OR you'll come away knowing what your temptations are & that you'll have to work out how to deal with these!

I feel that we shouldn't look at ourselves as being on a diet but choosing a lifestyle change!! We have to learn how to deal with nights out... we either choose to not go down the temptation path when out OR we allow ourselves a little bit of freedom but make sure we don't beat ourselves up about it & continue onwards once the night out is over.

What diet (lifestyle change) are you following Jo?

Abz: have a good time tonight, I am sure that you will!! I am having a pretty good day so far, have had 2 shakes & haven't felt hungry. Am looking forward to my atkins bar which I thought I'd save for later!
How do you spread out your shakes throughout the day?

Hi Jo

Whats your biggest worry about going out tonight?
Sometimes is good to go out & test yourself you will either come away feeling very liberated that you've done yourself proud & not been tempted OR you'll come away knowing what your temptations are & that you'll have to work out how to deal with these!

I feel that we shouldn't look at ourselves as being on a diet but choosing a lifestyle change!! We have to learn how to deal with nights out... we either choose to not go down the temptation path when out OR we allow ourselves a little bit of freedom but make sure we don't beat ourselves up about it & continue onwards once the night out is over.

What diet (lifestyle change) are you following Jo?

Abz: have a good time tonight, I am sure that you will!! I am having a pretty good day so far, have had 2 shakes & haven't felt hungry. Am looking forward to my atkins bar which I thought I'd save for later!
How do you spread out your shakes throughout the day?
just that i may have a drink or two or want a kebab on the way home :( I am following LT but thinking of starting CD (probably the same)

it's my best friends hen night and i'm maid of honour :)

abz xx
I have a week end away in 2 weeks time and im soooo scared, i want to stick with the plan for the best part of the week end but its a Harley Davidson week end and they like a few drinks :party0051:

well the last couple of days i haven't bothered until lunctime, ha. so today should be 2ish, 6ish and then whenever they get food out!! ha. am saving the choccy one for that :D

i'm not hungry today but i am freezing cold. my fingernails are blue and my body is shivering. and i have to keep going into the server room which is even colder and i can hear the aircon blowing at me the ******* thing!!

abz xx

Abz:
Sounds like your fully in ketosis then!!! :D
I kinda worked out that I could have shake at 9,12,3 then my bar at 6 or kinda around those times.

Jo:
Can you go out & just have a few drinks & forgoe the kebab? That way you feel like you've had a treat but not over done it?
Vodka & slimline tonic always works for me as its doesn't trigger any silly cravings! Make sure you eat some protein tho before having a drink??
Could you use tonight as a test for your Harley weekend? xx

well the last couple of days i haven't bothered until lunctime, ha. so today should be 2ish, 6ish and then whenever they get food out!! ha. am saving the choccy one for that :D

i'm not hungry today but i am freezing cold. my fingernails are blue and my body is shivering. and i have to keep going into the server room which is even colder and i can hear the aircon blowing at me the ******* thing!!

abz xx
Aww poor you,:gen125: what do you do? (for a job) if you dont mind me asking

i'm an IT techie (trainee) and it's bloody cold!! am wondering whether it actually is or whether it's just me because i'm in ketosis. i hope it isn't me. i can't cope with being this cold all the time!!

abz xx

Hate to say it Abz but I think it is you b'coz your in ketosis!! My feet were always freezing even in the height of summer... mind you come winter you'll be skinny enough to wear lots of layers to keep you warm without looking like the michelin man!!
Yeah i am always cold, so much so that i want to put the heating on but hubby wont let me.:cry:

pom pom. i'm always a pom pom in winter. very woolly and round. a michelin man look might make a change :D

abz xx

Back