One day at a time!!

well done linzi, that's great :)

i feel a bit headachey etc this morning but i tested for ketosis and it's still there so i think it's probably just because i didn't sleep too well. i didn't manage to eat much in any case. my stomach has shrunk too much, ha.

abz xx

Hey Abz... hope your headache improves! Get glugging! I'm feeling a touch jaded forgot how badly I sleep after wine!

Had some lovely eggs for breakfast that'll set me up for the day!

Have a good one!

Hi Guys...

Hope you've all had a fabulous weekend!
Bren hows was your road trip? Abz how are you doing?

Well my friday night was a drunken affair its the first time I've been out with the girls since having Amalie nearly a year ago & had a drink! Was very good on the food front (atkins is dead easy to dine out on) drank red wine & vodka & slimline tonics & didn't crave anything at all... even when all the girls had pudding (including cheesecake my favourite!!)

Saturday I was a touch jaded... late night & drinking I just can't do it anymore. Went to my friends boys 7th birthday party... they had a bbq which I thought would be ideal for me except... sausages & burgers (could have breadcrumbs), the chicken had a sweet chilli sauce & the prawn kebabs were all eaten before I got up to eat... so I was very good & didn't touch anything til we got home!

Nearly out of my sero bars & shakes think I may have been relying on them too heavily & am going to try & eat less processed foods & get more creative in the kitchen!

After all that I have lost another 3 3/4 inches :party0011: this week not bad considering 2 nights of a few glasses of the red stuff!!

Scales are back in hiding until the 31st, which also happens to be my little ones first birthday... hopefully my weigh-in will be another reason to celebrate! x

well done hun, I'm enjoying following your progress.

sue xxxx

well i'm not eating at the mo. i'm ssing again. but if i want to eat on a weekend or something then i don't think a bit of chicken is going to kill me. something like that, as it won't take me out of ketosis. my weight loss may have slowed down a wee bit but not particularly noticably so i think as long as i don't do it often i should be ok :)

abz xx

Hi D
Just wanted to say hi, and go you on your great results. I am absolutely in admiration at you not having anything at the BBQ. Wow. I hope I can get to that stage. I just dont seem to have the resolve. But tomorrow is a new day!!!
xx

Doing ok just pottering along really... foods being easy to deal with... have been struggling to do my water its been between 2-3 litres which isn't so good!

Got some cup measurements today which will help hugely with the americanism that is Atkins!

Been trying to find some work to fit in with family life & its been soul destroying having knock back after knock back until yesterday.....

when 3 come long at once... teaching children swimming, being a body shop @ home consultant & some bar work!! Hurrah now I can help support my family!

Hiya, ditzee just thought I would pop by and check out your diary. :) Congrats on finding a diet that you like and can stick with thats one of the hardest battles. ;)

Oh, well done on getting three job offers at once, that must be a really confidence boost. Have you decided which one you might take?

Anyway, all the best to you, will pop back every now and then to follow your progress.

Love Gemma
xx

Hi Guys...

Am going to be able to fit all 3 in & still have time to spend with my kids & husband without killing myself! Swimming will only be an hour or 2 a week, working the bar is an evening & a full saturday (hubby takes our son to the footie & baby girl goes to see his folks) & the body shop I can do as I please!!

Just been on a hen dinner & have the wedding in 1 months time... all the girls are slim & beautiful am very tempted to do Cohens for 4 weeks losing a guaranteed 4lbs+ per week then switch back to Atkins... what do you think? Both are low carb but Cohens is also low fat & very restrictive 400-550 cals per day... or shall I just stick to whats really suiting me in Atkins & take whatever weight loss my body decides to do?

i really think you should stick with what you're doing for the moment honey. you seem to be really enjoying it and the weight is coming off nicely. if you start jumping from thing to thing i don't think you'll feel satisfied. wait until atkins is doing your nut in and then think about changing if you ever get to that point. but you are doing so well... you have lost loads of inches :) just keep on plodding :)

oh. i lost 7.25lbs in my weigh in last night. woo. ha. sorry. it keeps popping into my head :S

keep going babes. cohens can be quite pricey to get going on i think with the blood tests you have done and things. just go with what you know :)

and big congrats on the job front :D three jobs. should keep life VERY interesting :)

abz xx

thanks linzi. and your weight and inch losses have hardly been bad!! cut your cals down a bit yourself if you think it would help... but i think you're doing just fine :D

abz xx

Hi Ditz
Abz is right, stay with Atkins. I know you really want to lose extra weight, but in 4 weeks it wont be loads more than the great results you are having now with Atkins. And many congrats on the jobs!! Wow, you will be a busy woman!!!
xxx

Back