One line TOP TIPS

If you could give someone a one line top tip what would it be ?

Hoping to see some answers that might help me

Mine would be

Don't put anything into your mouth until you have put it in your food diary and are sure you are allowed it.

My mantra has to be:-

"If you don't buy it, then you can't eat it" ;)

Make proper use of flexi-sying - it saves a lot of guilt and so with it, the consequential despair of falling off the wagon.

Don't eat with the television on. It helps you concentrate on your meal and recognise if you are full BEFORE you have finished the plate.

xx

plan in advance, that way you never have to just grab something - anything - to eat

"COUNT YOUR SYNS"!!

Even if you have a bad meal/evening keep counting - it may be that it is not as bad as you thought!

xx

plan plan plan and be organised with meals.......... saves the wandering round from fridge to freezer to cupboard and back round again, when your starving going 'what can i have for dinner!?'

Believe in the power of free foods.

And.

Slimming World is not a diet, it's a way of life.

Identify what your danger points are and plan in advance for what you will do when that time comes

If you dont it is far too easy just to revert to habit and fall off the wagon

I know its an obvious one but drink lots of water!!! got to flush that fat out!!!

keep logging onto minimins for motivation and support!:D

This isn't my suggestion it's just a catchy way to remember a couple of previous suggestions : "Before you bite it, write it!"

Now it's my go hehe ...

"Don't put too much pressure on yourself"

- We all have off moments/meals/hours/days. If you fall off plan don't beat yourself up, don't try to recover any damage you may (or may not) have done. Just get right back on plan, as if nothing had happened. Yeah of course you might not lose weight that particular week, but you'll know why you didn't. You'll also know you saved yourself from a possible total meltdown and a much bigger gain. And you'll know that you have set yourself up for another loss the following week. None of us got as big as we are overnight, and we won't lose it all overnight either. It's all about the bigger picture.

Oops, more than one line, sorry ;)

Its a lifelong journey - take it one step - and one meal - at a time :D

There's no "CAN'T" with Slimming World. If it's free you can eat it, if it's synned you can choose to eat it, and if it's neither it's not edible...

Back