one step at a time

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Why_d. Hope you had a fantastic day. :birthday:

Glad you enjoyed the food. These are the meals for which I will happily say, I'm having what I want and more importantly enjoy it. Don't look back (other than the savour what you ate) and see you 'on the path' tomorrow again.

Gail x

Happy Belated Birthday! Hope you had a good one and one day off is acceptable :)

Thanks for that info, i'm not keen on cup a soups but i'll give the mugshots a try. Got to try everything once and i need ideas for food for work.

Cheers Natalie

was my birthday today. had the day off. had some amazing food and know i'm going to pay for it! but so be it!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR YESTERDAY! Hope you had a good one, congrats on a staggering weight loss - need you to keep kicking me up the behind to stay on track

Have a great new year, donna x

forgot to update yesterday

Breakfast – omlette with bacon mushrooms and cheese (1/2 HEa)
Lunch – turkey, veg and barley broth and pineapple
Dinner – turkey bolognaise (carrot, onion, garlic, chilli, tomato and balsamic vinegar), pasta and cheese (1/2 HEa)
Snack – 3 happy face biscuits (maybe 9 syns?)

Total 9 syns

many thanks for all the birthday greetings! much appreciated!

Donna great to see you! get back on here soon and often!

another day off today, cooking for 10 and most SW but know there'll be drink and cake, lol

Happy New Year all!!!

Breakfast – 2 Weetabix (HEb) 100ml of semi skimmed milk (1/2 HEa) and a banana
Lunch – chicken and veg curry with rice and pineapple
Dinner – pork, celeriac and orange casserole (with carrots, leeks, white wine (2 syns), garlic, rosemary, soy sauce and chicken stock)
Snack – a happy face biscuit and a small slice of leftover birthday cake (maybe 10 syns?)

Total 12 syns

i was dreading today. i did a sneaky peak yesterday and if i'd have been going with that weight i would have gained 4lbs!!!! but wait for it..... drum roll please.... i've actually LOST 1lb!!!! not sure how, but i'm taking it and holding on for dear life!!!

well i started of happy this morning, but it's now a bit of a write off! was dragged to pizza hut (3yo niece wanted nothing else) for lunch and succumbed to pizza. shocked that a pan pizza has less syns than an Italian! oh well i'll know to avoid in future!

Breakfast – omlette with bacon, mushrooms and cheese (1/2 HEa) and a pear
Lunch – mugshot and a flavoured chicken thigh (6 syns) and pineapple
Dinner - pork, celeriac and orange pie (with carrots, leeks, white wine (2 syns), garlic, rosemary, soy sauce and chicken stock) topped with potato and roasted veg
Before bed - 2 slices of Nimble toast (HEb) with 2 laughing cow light triangles (1/2 HEa)

Total – 8 syns

why_d said:
well i started of happy this morning, but it's now a bit of a write off! was dragged to pizza hut (3yo niece wanted nothing else) for lunch and succumbed to pizza. shocked that a pan pizza has less syns than an Italian! oh well i'll know to avoid in future!

You shoulda had a really big gorge on pizza, would have put you off for a decent time! I had 9 slices a week ago, over the course of about 5 hours? I don't want to eat pizza again for a good few months! xxx

yesterday
Lunch –mugshot, flavoured chicken thigh (6syns), an apple and 2 clementines
Dinner – chicken tikka masalla and chips

Total 6 syns

today

Lunch – tomato and pepper soup and pineapple
Dinner – quorn escolope (7 syns), chips and roasted veg
Snack – curly wurly (6 syns)
Before bed - 2 slices of Nimble toast (HEb) with 2 laughing cow light triangles (1/2 HEa)

Total 13 syns

Lunch – tomato and pepper soup and pineapple
Dinner – quorn escolope (7 syns), chips and roasted veg
Snack – doritos (7.5 syns)

Total 14.5 syns

hey donna, the past few months it's been a bit of a slow journey, but yes, i suppose i am feeling the benefits! tho had to buy some new clothes last week which is a pain, lol

what about you and paul? you've both done very well considering everything that's been going on! is he back on track with you?

Breakfast – omlette with bacon, mushrooms and cheese (1/2 HEa)
Lunch – tomato and pepper soup and a pear
Dinner – chicken, mushroom and leek pie (1 syn) and a small slice of apple and cinnamon sponge (8 syns?)
Snack – apple and 2 clementines

Total 9 syns

You shoulda had a really big gorge on pizza, would have put you off for a decent time!

Sadly, that wouldn't happen for me. I seem to have no natural 'stop' sign !

Why_d - looks like you are having a really good week. Fingers crossed for Sunday. Although I am away, I am keeping tabs on everyone !!!!

Gail x

We were both on track until this evening, cooked a scrumptious roast beef dinner, and paul decided to have a couple of beers and then a couple more, which had him reach for the crisps...he bought me a galaxy bar and a packet of salt and vinegar, i refused them!!! He is now snoring like a big bear...back on track tomorrow

easily done, but today's a new day!

easily done, but today's a new day!

i am feelnig so much better already, my skin is nicer, i don't feel so lethargic, not bloated etc. Anyway, new clothes - how exciting!!! how many sizes you dropped? have you gotten rid of the bigger sizes because you wont be needing them ever again! you will have to think of a new name soon because why_d doesn't fit! good luck for tomorrow, donna x

Back