one step at a time

So pleased to hear that life will take a step forward. I can't imagine how difficult that must be to go back to work after so long. However what an exciting (and anxious) time for you too. Please let us know how you get on.

Cooking is very rarely wind down time for me (I wish it was........) however I agree with using up what you have (so that you can do some new/different stuff). I rarely have time to cook in the week (I can't remember the last evening that I was in !) but I grab the opportunities when I can and just freeze loads of stuff so I never end up with nothing suitable to eat.

Fingers crossed for this weekend but you've had enough little blips (which you've bashed on the head) to be good at dealing with them so no matter what happens, I know you'll be fine :)

Gail x

Today wasn’t a bad day, still expecting a gain in the morning though, lol

Went green
Breakfast - 2 slices of Nimble toast (HEb) with 2 laughing cow light triangles (1/2 HEa), mushrooms, chorizo (4 syns) and scrambled egg
Lunch – potato and leek soup, a plum, an orange and a pear
Dinner – quorn chicken pieces in a carrot ragu with chips and cheese (1/2 HEa)
Snack – cupcake (10 syns)
Before bed - 2 slices of Nimble toast (HEb) with 2 laughing cow light triangles (1/2 HEa)

Breakfast – 2 Weetabix (HEb) 100ml of semi skimmed milk (1/2 HEa) and a banana
Lunch –chicken thighs (6 syns) and strawberries
Dinner – roast chicken with gravy (2 syns) with champ and roasted veg
Snack – pineapple and a small slice of sponge cake (6 syns)

Total 14 syns

totally off plan today! will try and have a light evening meal, but cant promise anything

had a terrible week foodwise as i had to eat out everyday! was mostly sensible, but also just had a terrible week so had chips and burgers on 2 of those occasions, but thanks not too much damage done with a STS

thanks champ! was v suprised i didnt gain myself!

Well done Why_d. I suspect that was because you have been sensible at other times. Hope you had a good week and have another good one this week.

Gail x

Back