one step at a time

thanks guys, it's just been one of those weeks where i've not really had much time to get on and update.

been on plan for the most part and have lost 1lb this week

I’ve not really been spending much time on here of late. I’ve had a hundred different things going on in my head and I’ve just taken a bit of a step back, plus I wasn’t really sure if anyone was still reading what rubbish I’ve been treating myself to.

Breakfast – 2 Weetabix (HEb) 100ml of semi skimmed milk (1/2 HEa) and a banana
Lunch – chicken thighs, pineapple and a big wedge of chocolate birthday cake(prob about 20 syns)
Dinner – leftover gammon with champ and cabbage

Total about 20 syns or so

Hi Why_d,

I read your thread regularly too. (and your blog when I remember to check it !).

Glad you're fine. Doing well too :)

Well done.

Gail x

Breakfast – bacon and mushroom omlette with cheese (1/2 HEa)
Lunch – veg broth, some ham and strawberries
Dinner – quorn chicken pieces with ragu and pasta and cheese (1/2 HEa)
Snack – 2 pieces of shortbread (9 syns) and an apple

Total 9 syns

Hey Ali, it was! just writing up a quick blog entry about it. for the most part it went very well!

i'm not into having pics taken, but had one taken yesterday for WNB, thought i'd show some before and during pics...

38471-albums3007-picture17793.jpg

38471-albums3008-picture17794.jpg

some more before pics in my album

Why_d,

I am still completely hooked on your blog. You write so articulately and this entry made me feel uncomfortable just reading it. I'm glad you had a good day yesterday but very disappointed in the evening. How awful.

Sounds like you have good friends though :)

Gail x

Lunch – breaded chicken (6 syns) and strawberries
Dinner – roast chicken with stuffing and gravy (9 syns in total?) with champ and roasted veg

Well done on your loss this week!

Nice to see your diary entry - you see, some of us do read them! ;) No toast last night? :p

I still haven't enough posts to see the pictures, but I did see the one on your blog. I'll keep an eye out for you! :cool:

get posting champ! lol

no, not been having toast much recently, lol

out for dinner tonight

Lunch – mugshot, ham and strawberries
Dinner – steak with crushed potatoes and pepper sauce, no veg sadly as they didnt have any i like ;-(

and an apple

not a good week so far.. yesterday was good, but was out on monday for dinner, tuesday was def over syns and tonight i'm just back from the local Argentinian restaurant... was lovely, the main was good other than the green beans being cooked with butter, but the desert... was too good not to finish, lol

oh well, new start tomorrow.

got my new wheels yesterday tho, so today was a celebration, kinda! hehe

So where's the Argentenian restaurant in Belfast? :confused: That's the first I've heard of it, but then I don't go into the town centre very much, and very rarely at night. :rolleyes: Last Argentenian restaurant I was in was in the 70's on a beach near Malaga, Spain. (the steak was great!) :p

hey Champ, it must be open about 4 years now, it's Called La Boca in Fountain Street, facing Copperfields bar and Hanna and Browne. it is lovely, but the menu is v small

La Boca Restaurant - Home

Hi Why_d,

Congrats on the chair (and the car) although the 'red tape' is just ridiculous ! I presume that this will give you lots more independence ? Is there anything else that you can do now that you couldn't before ?

Fingers crossed for Sunday.

Gail x

thanks gail!

once i have the reliability of the chair and car i can go back to work! which on one hand is great as i love my job but at the same time i've quite scared about it as i'll have now been away 2 years and there'll be alot to get my head around as there have been MAJOR company changes, lol but it'll be good to get into that routine... tho god knows when i'll have time to cook, lol

thanks gail!

once i have the reliability of the chair and car i can go back to work! which on one hand is great as i love my job but at the same time i've quite scared about it as i'll have now been away 2 years and there'll be alot to get my head around as there have been MAJOR company changes, lol but it'll be good to get into that routine... tho god knows when i'll have time to cook, lol

It's nice that you'll have something to look forward to every day, and you'll get paid! Cooking can be done in wind down time, there's nothing more relaxing for me than standing in the kitchen making something to last me the next couple of days, honestly! I find cooking so therapeutic lol :D

I want to see a good food diary off you today! x

it's not going to happen Ali. i had vegetarian kofta's for lunch, which were lovely, but i fear they're probably very high in syns and have cupcakes for friends tonight so it's another flexi/off plan day lol

need to get my head in gear a bit. i'm def expecting a gain this week!

it's Called La Boca in Fountain Street, facing Copperfields bar and Hanna and Browne. it is lovely, but the menu is v small

La Boca Restaurant - Home

Must give it a try sometime. Not a place I'd be very often, unless going to Sawyers. Didn't even know there was a Hanna & Browne there :rolleyes: - years since I worked in town when I knew where everything was!

Back