One Year to Yummy Mummy?!

Rkmriddell said:
Glad you're feeling positive. I've just done my first red day :) x

Ooh I will pop over to your diary and have a peek how you get on :) I'm having a couple of green days as we have hardly any food in and can't order my shopping til later today lol x

THURSDAY - GREEN

BREAKFAST
All bran (HEXB) with skimmed milk (HEXA) and banana.

DINNER
Omlette with cheese (HEXA), beans and salad.

TEA
Wholewheat pasta with chopped tomatoes and herbs.
Mullerlight.

SNACKS
Fibre Plus Bar (HEXB)
Mini Oreos (6 Syns)
2 x Mini Malteaser bunnies (6 Syns).

Total - 12 Syns.

I was lazy I did extra easy today but I suppose this week so far I've done one of each day so I'm mixing it up a bit.

FRIDAY - RED

BREAKFAST

DINNER
Omlette with cheese (HEXA)
Fibre Plus (HEXB).

TEA
Chicken with salad
Mullerlight.

SNACKS
Curly Wurly (6 Syns)
Mini Oreos (6 Syns).

Feeling a bit fed up at the mo, getting to that point that I always end up getting to where I just get fed up of dieting and just want to eat whatever I want! But can't give up this time I need to get this weight off just feel a bit bored :-/
Wondering as well if I am actually eating enough as looking at my diary from yesterday it doesn't really seem like much at all. Have still been on plan and will stick with it but just feel like I'm struggling a little :-(

Ah Hun I know how you feel but you have to push through it. Maybe try a new recipe or have a couple of EE days to mix it up a little? X

Rkmriddell said:
Ah Hun I know how you feel but you have to push through it. Maybe try a new recipe or have a couple of EE days to mix it up a little? X

Looking for new recipes as we speak! Not sure what to have for tea but from what I've already had today could go either red or green so at least I've got that choice lol x

lilbabyfish said:
Looking for new recipes as we speak! Not sure what to have for tea but from what I've already had today could go either red or green so at least I've got that choice lol x

What did you go with? We had burgers with salad and can you guess??? BNS lol. Was yum. I've been hungry today. Had an omelette and salad before going out but need to be more prepared with snacks on red I find full feeling doesn't last as long???

Rkmriddell said:
What did you go with? We had burgers with salad and can you guess??? BNS lol. Was yum. I've been hungry today. Had an omelette and salad before going out but need to be more prepared with snacks on red I find full feeling doesn't last as long???

I find that as well and when I'm hungry I just want rubbish lol had another green day today ended up at my mums for tea so just had a jacket with beans as that's was the only option really! Feeling better now went shopping and treat myself to some new size 14 clothes :)
I love homemade burgers with babybels in think I might do red tomorrow and have those with some BNS chips!

Fab. I got myself a new dress today in a size 14 too! Did up over my boobs ad everything :D x

SATURDAY - GREEN

BREAKFAST

DINNER
BNS Soup with 6 x Ryvita Wholegrain Crackerbread (HEXB) and laughing cow light (HEXA).
Mullerlight.

TEA
Jacket potato with beans.

SNACKS
Kit kat chunky (13 Syns).

Total - 13 Syns.

Still don't feel like I've eaten enough today but been really busy shopping and buying nice new clothes! Haven't done the shred for the last 2 days as been struggling with my sciatica :-( will see how I go and see if I can get back into it.

lilbabyfish said:
SATURDAY - GREEN

BREAKFAST

DINNER
BNS Soup with 6 x Ryvita Wholegrain Crackerbread (HEXB) and laughing cow light (HEXA).
Mullerlight.

TEA
Jacket potato with beans.

SNACKS
Kit kat chunky (13 Syns).

Total - 13 Syns.

Still don't feel like I've eaten enough today but been really busy shopping and buying nice new clothes! Haven't done the shred for the last 2 days as been struggling with my sciatica :-( will see how I go and see if I can get back into it.

Ouch to sciatica. Painful!!!!!! Hope it eases off x

Hi ladies hope you are all well on this lovely sunny day! Just checking in with yesterday's diary. Went out for carvery for dinner and actually did an EE day for once! Had a lovely walk in the sunshine as well :) still not got back into the shred as still suffering but will see how I go.

SUNDAY - EE

BREAKFAST
Bacon, scrambled eggs and tomatoes
Skimmed milk (HEXA)

DINNER
Gammon, mash, carrots, broccoli and leeks
2 x Alpen light (HEXB)

TEA
Wholewheat spaghetti with tomatoes.

SNACKS
Velvet crunch (4 Syns)
Mullerlight
2 x Malteaser mini bunnies (6 Syns)

Total - 10 Syns.

MONDAY - GREEN

BREAKFAST
Magic porridge (HEXA)

DINNER
6 x Ryvita Wholegrain Crackerbread (HEXB) with laughing cow (HEXA)
Mullerlight Greek cherry (0.5 Syns), banana.

TEA
Went out and couldn't have a salad as the pub didn't have any lettuce!!!??? So chose roast veg jalfrezi with rice off the low cal menu so I'm hoping it was pretty low syn!
Quark with options (2 Syns).

SNACKS
Time out (4.5 Syns)
Cadbury animals (5 Syns)

Total - 12 Syns.

TUESDAY - RED

BREAKFAST
Bacon, poached egg and tomatoes
Fibre plus bar (HEXB)

DINNER
6 x Ryvita Wholegrain Crackerbread (HEXB) with laughing cow light (HEXA) and ham
Mullerlight Greek style (0.5 Syns)
Banana.

TEA
Burgers with BNS cubes
Quark with options (2 Syns)

SNACKS
Curly Wurly (6 Syns).

Total 8.5 Syns.

Back