One Year to Yummy Mummy?!

Thanks ladies :) feeling more positive now at least it was a loss! Treating myself to my fave chicken kebab tonight as I got my 1.5 stone, haven't had one since before Christmas! Only a one off tho straight back on track tomorrow morning!

I had my kebab and thoroughly enjoyed it! Straight back on plan this morning tho and feeling motivated! 5 WIs to go before my birthday 6.5lbs to lose I CAN DO THIS!!!!

FRIDAY - RED

BREAKFAST
2 x Weetabix (HEXB) with Skimmed Milk (HEXA) and Banana.

DINNER
Omlette with Cheese (HEXA) and Bacon
Mullerlight.

TEA
Homemade Burgers with Coop WM Pitta (HEXB) and Carrot 'chips'
Tomato Ketchup (2 Syns).

SNACKS
Curly Wurly (6 Syns)
Mini Oreos (6 Syns).

Total - 14 Syns.

Seriously been neglecting my diary!!! At work at the mo will do some updating later and I've got some pics to put on as well :)

This is the picture I took on the day I started weighing 14st 6lbs

image-955514939.jpg

And this is me yesterday weighing 12st 12.5lbs

image-3080239581.jpg

I was actually really surprised how much you can actually tell as I didn't think I looked any different until I saw these :)

Wow! What a difference, you can really tell you've lost weight, well done you! :D

Your photos are really inspiring, I bet you're really pleased with yourself, and you should be :)

BlondeGem said:
Wow! What a difference, you can really tell you've lost weight, well done you! :D

Your photos are really inspiring, I bet you're really pleased with yourself, and you should be :)

Thanks Hun I couldn't believe it when I compared the pics as I really didn't think you could tell I'd lost anything lol very happy and great motivation to carry on :)

Ok food diary updates...

SATURDAY - RED

BREAKFAST
35g Porridge (HEXB) with skimmed milk (HEXA) blueberries and banana.

DINNER
Bolognese with BNS chips
Mullerlight.

TEA
Superfree Soup
Quark with Options (2 Syns).

SNACKS
2 x Alpen Light (HEXB)
Velvet Crunch (4 Syns)
Mini Oreos (6 Syns).

Total - 12 Syns.

SUNDAY - RED

BREAKFAST
Omlette with cheese (HEXA) and bacon.

DINNER
WM Pitta (HEXB) with tuna and EL mayo (0.5 Syns)
Velvet Crunch (4 Syns)
Banana, Apple.

TEA
Bolognese with BNS and Carrot Chips

SNACKS
Mullerlight
Fibre Plus Bar (HEXB)
Mini Oreos (6 Syns).

Total - 12.5 Syns.

MONDAY - RED

BREAKFAST
Bacon, Poached Egg and Tomatoes.

DINNER
Superfree Soup with 6 x Ryvita Wholegrain Crackerbread (HEXB).

TEA
Diet Coke Chicken.

SNACKS
Banana, Fibre Plus Bar (HEXB)
Curly Wurly (6 Syns)
Mini Oreos (6 Syns).

Total - 12 Syns.

TUESDAY - RED

BREAKFAST
Bacon, Poached Egg and Tomatoes.

DINNER
WM Pitta (HEXB) with tuna and EL mayo (0.5 Syns)
Velvet Crunch (4 Syns).

TEA
Melt in Middle Burgers with Babybel Light (HEXA)
BNS chips and tomato ketchup (2 Syns).

SNACKS
Banana, Fibre Plus Bar (HEXB)
Time Out (4 Syns)
6 x Mini Eggs (4.5 Syns - but so worth it!!!)

Total - 15 Syns.

That's me up to date need to make sure I dont get this behind again! Absolutely knackered after working 5 days in a row for the first time in nearly 2 years since before I had poppy! Roll on 8 tomorrow night for 5 days off with my OH and baby girl! Retired to bed for the night with my kobo as OH as taken over and put the football on :-( hope I get a good result this week after these red days as I've really missed my carbs!

Another positive this morning - just got dressed for work and have new uniform - size 16 trousers and 14 shirt where as last week I was in 18 trousers and 16 shirt :) yay!

Another positive this morning - just got dressed for work and have new uniform - size 16 trousers and 14 shirt where as last week I was in 18 trousers and 16 shirt :) yay!

Thats awesome!! Well done you :D Hope all is well with you xxx

Brilliant, that is such a boost :)

WEDNESDAY - RED

BREAKFAST
Omlette with Bacon and tomatoes.

DINNER
Superfree Soup
Time Out (4 Syns).

TEA
WM Pitta (HEXB) with ham and cheese (HEXA)
Velvet Crunch (4 Syns)
Mullerlight
Fibre Plus Bar (HEXB)

SNACKS
Banana
Mini Oreos (6 Syns)

Total - 14 Syns.

2.5lb off for me today!!!! So pleased think that whole week off the carbs definitely worked for me - I love red! 4lbs to go now in 4 WI to get my 2 stone before my birthday - very achievable me thinks :)

THURSDAY - RED

BREAKFAST
2 x Weetabix (HEXB) with skimmed milk (HEXA) and banana.

DINNER
Omlette with cheese (HEXA) and ham
Mullerlight with blueberries.

TEA
WM Pitta (HEXB) with ham and salad
Velvet Crunch (4 Syns)

SNACKS
2 x Mini Malteaser Bunnies (6 Syns).

Total - 12 Syns.

Still over the moon from my WI this morning :) decided today to cancel my gym membership to save some money as we're struggling at the moment so bought the 30 day shred in tesco for a fiver and going to start that in the morning. Also in tesco Kellogg's fibre plus bars for 99p - so excited I bought 4 boxes I bloody love them!

Well done hun :) Defo having myself a Red week this week after seeing your fab loss!! xxx

FRIDAY- RED

BREAKFAST

DINNER
BNS, carrot and tomato soup
3 x Babybel light (HEXA)
Mullerlight.

TEA
3 x Eat Smart Sausages (1.5 Syns) egg and tomatoes.

SNACKS
Fibre Plus Bar (HEXB).

Total - 3.5 Syns

I know I haven't eaten enough today but I've just got in bed feeling very sick and with no appetite so wont be having my usual Choc Syn fix before bed! Need to save some Syns anyway as going out for a mothers day meal on Sunday and want to enjoy myself! Treat myself to a gorgeous new top today in the sale and OH bought me some new jeans as the button broke off my fave pair and I am the proud owner of size 14 river island skinnies woo! Also did day 1 level 1 off 30 day shred and felt brill really looking forward to seeing some results!
Enough rambling for tonight need to sleep off this sickly feeling! Have a great weekend everyone x x

Gutted today I had a disaster with some defrosted meat so ended up having a green day but oh well I'm sure one won't hurt! Going out for a mothers day meal tomorrow going to be good meal wise but treat myself to a pudding and lower Syns for rest of the week :)
Went to the cinema tonight to see 21 jump street it was hilarious me and OH loved it and was really good and took my own snacks instead of raiding the pick n mix!

SATURDAY - GREEN

BREAKFAST

DINNER
Omlette with cheese (HEXA)
Mullerlight with Blueberries.

TEA
Jacket Potato with baked beans
Fibre Plus Bar (HEXB)

SNACKS
Velvet Crunch (4 Syns)
Time Out (4 Syns)
Mini Oreos (6 Syns)

Total - 14 Syns.

Back