One Year to Yummy Mummy?!

Yay WI this morning an I've lost 2lb :) very pleased only 2lb to go now in 2 weeks to get my birthday target of 2 stone! Loving this weather so going to go for a big walk later with poppy :) food might be a little dodgy tho today as I need to go shopping!

WEDNESDAY - RED

BREAKFAST
Bacon, scrambled egg and tomatoes
Skimmed milk (HEXA).

DINNER
Burgers with chopped tomatoes
Mullerlight Greek style (0.5 Syns).

TEA
6 x Ryvita Wholegrain Crackerbread (HEXB) with laughing cow light (HEXA)
Mullerlight Greek style (0.5 Syns)
Banana
Fibre plus bar (HEXB)

SNACKS
Velvet Crunch (4 Syns)
Curly Wurly (6 Syns)
Mini Malteaser bunny (3 Syns)

Total - 14 Syns.

2lb is fab, well done you! You're doing so well, keep it up (I know you will!)

Have a lovely day in the sunshine :)

Hi,

"Yummy mummy" just caught my attention and I thought I'll just drop by to see what's going on here. Anyway, I'm glad to see that I'm in the right company of people who also needs all the support in the world. :)

Thanks everyone very pleased with myself and confident I can get my 2 stone in time for my birthday :) had a lovely afternoon in the sunshine yesterday was out for nearly 3 hours in the park and walking!

THURSDAY - GREEN

BREAKFAST
Fibre Plus Bar (HEXB)

DINNER
Wholewheat pasta with Cheese (HEXA)

TEA
SW Chips, egg and beans
2 x Alpen light (HEXB) melted and mixed with Choc Philly (4.5 Syns).

Total - 5 Syns.

Trying to save a few Syns as going to my best friends new flat for dinner on Saturday and not sure what shes cooking but want to enjoy it as haven't seen her for a while :)

FRIDAY - GREEN

BREAKFAST
All bran (HEXB) with skimmed milk (HEXA) and banana.

DINNER
Jacket potato with cheese (HEXA) and beans

TEA
Mushy pea curry with veetee done in long grain rice (1 Syn)
Weetabix oaty bar (HEXB)

SNACKS
Curly Wurly (6 Syns)
2 x Mini Malteaser bunnies (6 Syns)

Total - 13.5 Syns.

Had a lovely day with my best friend today in her new apartment discussing her wedding plans very exciting! Makes me want to get married! Had a lovely dinner as well and very SW friendly :) also been very organised and planned tomorrows meal plan!! Although going to my little cousins first birthday party tomorrow I am planning on avoiding all the party food but treating myself to some birthday cake :)

SATURDAY - RED

BREAKFAST
Weetabix Oaty bar (HEXB) and banana
Skimmed milk (HEXA)

DINNER
Omlette with cheese (HEXA) and ham
Apple

TEA
Grilled chicken breast with piri piri seasoning and salad
Lemon sorbet with frozen berries (6 Syns)

SNACKS
2 x Alpen light with Choc Philly (4.5 Syns)
Curly Wurly (6 Syns)

Total - 16.5
Weekly total so far - 35/45.

Haven't been here for a few days naughty me! Been on plan but had a couple of slip ups - cut back on Syns tho so hopefully it will even out! Didn't have and birthday cake at the party but had a slice of pizza instead! And then went to the cinema yesterday and was starving so got a small popcorn and ate around half of that. Syn count for the week is at 58.5 tho so hoping that the 46.5 I've got spare will cover those 2 incidents! Getting excited for my birthday now got lots planned for our week off and hopefully I will have got my 2 stone by then :) x x

WEDNESDAY - RED

BREAKFAST
Bacon, scrambled eggs and tomatoes
Skimmed milk (HEXA)

DINNER
Superfree Bolognese
Mullerlight.

TEA
6 x Ryvita Wholegrain Crackerbread (HEXB) with laughing cow (HEXA) and ham
Weetabix oaty bar (HEXB)
Banana.

SNACKS
Velvet crunch (4 Syns)
Time Out (4.5 Syns)

Total - 9 Syns.

Still not sure how I'm feeling about WI in the morning :-/ hoping for a good result tho!

WI this morning anddddd.... 2lbs off!!! Yay! Got my 2 stone with a WI to spare before my birthday do I am a very happy bunny :)

Aw a massive well done to you, that is fantastic! You must be over the moon and rightly so!

Well still over the moon about getting my 2 stone in time for my birthday :) treat myself to a new top yesterday and some mini eggs (within Syns tho!) also found out that I'm going to be a bridesmaid nearly a year from now as my best friend has booked her wedding for April 19th next year so I've got that to keep me motivated!
Going bowling tonight with OH and my best friend and her OH so looking forward to it haven't been bowling in years!

THURSDAY - GREEN

BREAKFAST
All bran (HEXB) with skimmed milk (HEXA) and banana.

DINNER
Omlette with cheese (HEXA) and beans

TEA
Mushy pea curry with rice (1 syn)

SNACKS
Weetabix oaty bar (HEXB)
Mini eggs (9 Syns)
Options (2 Syns)

Total - 12.5 Syns.

Weighed my little girl this morning and she ways 2 stone exactly so I have lost her! Can't imagine carrying her around all day so don't know how I managed it! Feels great tho :)
Cleared out my wardrobe this morning and got rid of all my big clothes so I can never go back! Put lots on eBay too so hopefully can make myself a few pennies to fill the big gaping whole in there!

Weighed my little girl this morning and she ways 2 stone exactly so I have lost her! Can't imagine carrying her around all day so don't know how I managed it! Feels great tho :)
Cleared out my wardrobe this morning and got rid of all my big clothes so I can never go back! Put lots on eBay too so hopefully can make myself a few pennies to fill the big gaping whole in there!

Wow when you put it like that it just shows you! Imagine carrying around a toddler all day!

I did the same with some of my clothes last week, I've dropped just about a a dress size so put all my old stuff on eBay cos there's no way I'm going back to them!

BlondeGem said:
Wow when you put it like that it just shows you! Imagine carrying around a toddler all day!

I did the same with some of my clothes last week, I've dropped just about a a dress size so put all my old stuff on eBay cos there's no way I'm going back to them!

That was my thinking - if they're not there I can't wear them! Never want to be above a 14 again!

Back