oneatatime

oneatatime

b - porridge, soya milk, raisins (2)

l - pitta bread (4), 20g feta cheese (1) lettuce, cucumber, tomato

d - chicken breast, broccoli, cauli, cabbage, carrots, green beans

s - banana & plums, options hot choc (1)

giving Simply Filling a go

Last edited:
Hi Oneatatime, Excuse me for poking my nose in but can I ask if this is just for your food entries or are you wanting us to respond?

Thought I would just add anyway...
You haven't added the PP for the chicken and even with that it is far too low for your daily intake.

How long have you been doing WW and do you go to a class or doing it on your own?

Love to get to know you better and hope you have great success.
All the very best to you....:)

hello, emmaline
i am doing Simply Filling so dont have to point a lot of the foods, just eat till satisfied. don't go to class doing online.
i am still adding food to my online tracker just till i get used to the foods i have to point and get used to the plan.

last week hubby was told he is diabetic so i am eating along with what he has to have as well as doing sf, they go quite well together, cutting down on the carbs and looking at what he can eat instead, still early days though.

have been doing ww pp over last 6 months but having a lot of dental pain and dental appts. now i have had the teeth pulled so looking forward to eating better food choices. i have noticed over the past months my portions have gone down as i was struggling to eat.

don't mind your comments they are welcome :)

looks like great food choices, welcome :)

thank you rosie lee

day 2......

b - oats, soya milk, banana, blueberries

l - 2 crumpets, baked beans, egg, olive oil

d - quorn mince, onion, peppers, kidney beans, chilli powder

s - banana

not much of an appitite today but made sure i had three meals and forced a banana to up it a bit.
all the foods on tracker are green today so no 49ers used today.

41 remaining.

day 3.......

not a good day today at all....
had late brunch then late dinner, just having a bit of supper now.
still not got much of an appetite so ate when my tummy rumbled.
another thing to work on .... eating when hungry not because the clock says so..... i do have days like this then other days where i eat much better so not too concerned about it...

b/l - frittata - egg, toms, mush, peppers, 2 crumpets, spread (1), baked beans

d - as above without the spread

s - banana, hot choc (1) 40g feta cheese

mmmm, just noticed i havn't had any dairy so off for/added some feta cheese.

49ers...36 left

Last edited:
day 4.....
have eaten bit more today :)

b - oats, soya milk, banana, blueberries

l - tuna, 2 tsp mayo (2), lettuce, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, small sweet potato. apple, pear, banana.

d - salmon, onion, courgette, pepper, bnsquash, tomatoes. all roasted in olive oil

s - options (2)

49ers - 32 left

edit - added another options and new spuds to dinner

Last edited:
I'm doing simply filling too and lost 2lb this week xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

oh thats a great loss well done.

just been looking for you food diary but couldn't find one. wanted to take a nosey at the kind of meals you are having and what you are using your 49ers on.
have a great week.

I've not been doing a diary on here i have a notebook suppose I should start so we can compare xx I basically use my 49's for things Like gravy and Mayo etc and some ww fruities don't use a lot of them coz I find I'm so satisfied of what is on the list ....I have no cravings whatsoever and don't drink apart from when I go out which is once in a blue moon :( xxx

Started a diary for you now Hun xxx

hello, emmaline
i am doing Simply Filling so dont have to point a lot of the foods, just eat till satisfied. don't go to class doing online.
i am still adding food to my online tracker just till i get used to the foods i have to point and get used to the plan.

last week hubby was told he is diabetic so i am eating along with what he has to have as well as doing sf, they go quite well together, cutting down on the carbs and looking at what he can eat instead, still early days though.

have been doing ww pp over last 6 months but having a lot of dental pain and dental appts. now i have had the teeth pulled so looking forward to eating better food choices. i have noticed over the past months my portions have gone down as i was struggling to eat.

don't mind your comments they are welcome :)

Never heard of that one before but if it suits you that's what matters.

I am diabetic as well and find it really hard to keep my carbs low.... like my bread, that's the p[roblem.

Hope the tooth problem is sorted by now and you can get back to proper eating...:)

Started a diary for you now Hun xxx

Good that you started your own diary..always recommend it 'cos now we can check up on you! ....:D

day 5.....

b - oats, banana, blueberries, soya milk

l - pasta, courgette, onion, mushrooms, 53g fetta cheese (4), 2 tblsp pasta tomato sauce.

d - tuna steak, roasted in olive oil courgette, onion, pepper & tomatoes. 25g ainsley harriott spice sensation cous cous (1).

s - banana & options (1)

49ers - 26 remaining.

keep reading posts about eating all 49ers and havn't had too many as ok with what i am eating.
so today tried to eat some and enjoyed what i used them on. sometimes its just a matter of putting together foods you would not normally as my 'throw it together' lunch today.
the cous cous for dinner was a bit of an afterthought too, 50g was the portion size, though i only had half with the intention of finishing it off if need be after dinner. realised i was full and would only be eating it for the sake of it so will have it at lunch tomoz instead...
in our fruit/veg box this week are purple carrots :confused: so looking forward to having them, suppose will be like purple broccoli just look but dont taste different.....

rednicola will go look at your diary now. thanks.

emmaline Simply Filling is a ww similar to the Core i believe, work from a list of foods which are on the ww website and the idea is eat until full not stuffed.
not feeling deprived and enjoying my meals too. :)
hubby is a big bread lover that is his downfall and the biggest thing he has to deal with foodwise at the mo. but we havn't bought any bread since seeing the doc so he is doing well. this week he has been taking salads or cooked dinner for work as he would have usually had sandwiches. lol he took pittas (which are lower) today and they were so stuffed with salad and stuff they fell apart and he had to get a plate and eat with knife and fork :8855:

day 6......

eaten a bit more today, told hubby its cos we were watching catchup on tv ususally dont sit in front of it for so long. at least i got to use up some of the 49ers so glad i had them to fall back on.
found out smoked mackerel is quite high, due to it being an oily fish i suppose.
had more hot drinks too so ended up with 3 options over the day which i feel is too much. hardly had any water, tend drink more while on pc.......

b - baked beans, 2 crumpets, flora (1), egg

l - cous cous (1), bns, courgette, mushrooms, onion, pepper, tomato roasted in olive oil, 90g smoked madkerel (9)

d - broccoli, carrots, swede, new potaotes, flora (1), chicken breast

s - 3 options (3), apple banana, 2 plums, 40 feta cheese (3)

49ers - 8 left.

day 7......

was going out this afti so had a bit xtra at brunch to keep my going....was quite peckish when got back so grabbed fruit for quickness and that kept me going till dinner....

b - baked beans, egg, 3 crumpets, flora (1)

l - strawberries, grapes, raspberries, greek yogurt (1), milky options (1)

d - broccoli, cauli, carrots, sprouts, chicken breast, gravy (1)

s - options (2)

49ers - 2 left

start of new week tmoz and new set of 49ers

hi oneatatime - was just having a read of your diary as I tried the SF for a few weeks and did get on well with it. I was struggling with eating enough points as I tend to veer towards the healthier foods anyway and it was then stressing me out so the SF helped me relax with it a bit more before I switched back.

My biggest problem with SF was that I struggle with gluten and couldn't eat a lot of the more filling "free" foods and it made it a bit more restrictive for me. I've stuck to basing my main diet around it though and carrying that into the standard diet so I'm enjoying the inspiration looking at your menus.

The only thing that I did notice is that you aren't mentioning any oils in here other than the odd bit of olive oil - are you just not listing them or have you not been having them? My leader stressed to me that if I was doing SF I HAD to have 2 teaspoons of the listed healthy oils every day as it was an important element of that version of the plan so I thought I'd mention it. In my case I already use flax oil as often as I can anyway so I was doing a teaspoon of that in my smoothies (you can't taste it in there at all) and then I use olive oil when I cook most days which covered me for the other teaspoon.

Keep up the good work and I hope it produces a good loss for you this week :)

hello mifford,
an interesting point about the oil. i only use olive oil and do try to have 2tsp a day. i use it for the ommlettes/fried eggs/cooking.
looking back i think there have been times when i havn't put them on the plan but some days i havn't had it so will make a point of having it each day now. thanks for the smoothie tip i would never have thought of that :).
your losses are good and steady so what you are doing is working :)
its says you are just out of the 15s so looks like we are about the same as i am just nearly out of them, hopefully in the next 2/3 weeks, fingers crossed.

pleased to say i have had a 2lb loss :).

will be away monday to friday this week but aiming to stick to it as much as possible.

day 8......

b - soya milk, greek style yogurt (1), banana, strawberries, 2 crumpets, flora xtra light (1)

l - wholemeal pasta, tomato, mushrooms, red lentils, pasta sauce, tsp olive oil (1), lettuce, cucumber. grapes & options (1).

d - green beans, broccoli, cauli, carrots, spinach, chicken breast. options (1).

dinner was rather green today....

49ers - 44 remaining

ooo I'm well out of the 15s now as down to 14 st 6 now. My weight loss is a bit hit and miss until now - I have an underactive thyroid so my body doesn't always react how its meant to and its taken a little while to find what works for me but now my meds have been increased again and we've done some tweaking hopefully my system seems to have finally got the message! *touching wood*

Well done on the 2lbs loss that's fantastic. You'll be saying you're nearly out of the 14s before you know it :)

Hey Hun lost another 1.5 lb this week ...I'm loving not weighing stuff and i must be doing something right xxxx hope you've managed to stay semi on plan while away xx

Back