Online Meeting Thread - Week Two!

But for me, it's been a crap week really. I've not counted really, at all. I've had chip shop twice. I've had cakes. And I've put on 1/2lb :( Ah well, my challenge for this week is to get myself back on track and stick to my calories all week and to avoid those pesky cakes in the staff room on friday!

Hi guys,

I had a good week, till last night, when i found my self in the pub! Started on vodka and diet coke, but then my friend kept buying me cider, which is obviously waaay high in calorie content!!

But it's fine, I'll work had this week to make up for it.

No idea what to eat today!!!

Morning!

Sorry i didn't make it last night as having a 7 hour supernatural marathon!! love it!!!!

Well lost half a pound which i was pleased with as was completely off track for most of the week :( This week am challenging myself to weigh eveything and start being strict with my portions again, really been slacking lately

have a good weekend peeps ;)

2lbs down for me yehaaaaa!

well done on all the losses guys, and for those of us who got a sts or a little gain, just keep going! we can do it if we stick together x

i failed miserably on ALL my challenges though lol must do better this week! perhaps i should just set one instead of 3 :D

Just to report lost 1lb this week, pleased as punch as I know CC works for me as it was my very first week doing it. I could of probably lost more but struggle with binge eating so have eating loads of crap during the day but have set myself the challengue of only eating one naughty munchie per day, fingers crossed I can do it :)

You've got til 8pm tonight to send me your updated losses from Friday before I hand out the 'slimmer of the week' award! Post here or PM me :)

Will need to check my diary and work out what my loss was from last week :)

I think i am going to challenge myself to do 3 x 30 min work outs this week. I have a variety of exercise vids which i love, so have no excuse!

Im thinking my challenges for the week should be to drink more water and to try to cycle for half an hour on my exercise bike each day :)

sorry to miss week 2 but my virgin internet went down on thursday and had to wait till today for them to fix it.
never went to weigh in this week as my car was in the garage so i will go for a stay the same

My challengue this week is to eat one munchie per day, be good today even when OH brought GU puddings but I was good told him to hide them as I don't one, resillence is a beautiful thing!!!

Back