online weight mirror

CHRISR

Gold Member
In group the other night a member told us about a website where u can upload your own image and see what u wud look like once youve lost weight or put weight on. I have the website address do u think it would be ok to put it on the forum? Thanks x

i think someone already did, cant remember its name but i did one !! so i think it would be ok to post the link

Its called weight mirror u put in your statistics there is a slide rule to add or minus lbs. It says its an instant weight loss simulation visualiser. American of course.

I have just gooled this and had a little go fabulous! thats all i can say really gives you a boost for what you'll look like when you lose weight! major difference! thanks a lot! :)

I havent used my own image because i havent a full length photo on my comp so used the image on the website. The lady couldnt remember the site so thats what i did i googled it too. x

Ah i agree its far easier to put weight on than lose it. Takes me blasted ages to get shut of a pound but i am determined this time especially when u can c what losing just a few pounds can do. x

It's hilarious! I like it that it's still the fat me, just narrower...LOL! Good find though.

Back