Consolidation Onto the next phase

CHRISR

Gold Member
I have lost 4 stone since last year - I have consistently lost weight each week plus a few stay the same weeks and no gains ......... so the next phase of Consolidation awaits from today. I'm going to take it slow and do what Anja suggests in her posts ......... I'm not going to disappear from the forum as for me this is the crucial stage the hard work starts now. I am scared but with the help of everyone on here I will be fine.

Thank you to everyone that has helped me over the past few months. IV'E DONE IT!!!

:giggle::scale::wow::talk017:

:thankyou:

Chris xxx

Congratulations chris on your weight loss and good luck with consolidation xx i am very close to consolidation and like you im scared stiff how i will cope - please please keep posting to let us know what its like and how you are doing

What can I say.....fantastic achievement well Done Chris xxxx move on with confidence and just follow the rules, its done you great so far..... :)

So is today your first day or tomorrow? What's your menu? xxx

Congratulations Chris, I'm sure you'll succeed, once you've got your head round it you'll be fine. Trust the Dr he's got you this far :)

AND you better stick around !!!!!!!!!

you better stay around :p well done and im sure those last lbs will get a fright when you start eating ther stuff and will also disapeer ;)

Good luck Chris! We're all with you (don't forget that when you're getting the round in!) ;)

P xx

Elisha thats a great idea. Please Chris that would be great reference when we come to join you xxx

I replied to your other thread ChrisR but I think this is the one you are forging ahead with? As I said in my other reply, you are elected to be the leader in my Dukan journey.... I think you are a great role model for all of us and so truthful and helpful for all of us to follow.

Good Luck with stage 3, we are all with you.

So is today your first day or tomorrow? What's your menu? xxx

Tomorrow CD not actually decided yet - need to plan, plan & more plan ............. cruise has become such a way of life its going to be hard at first me thinks ............. I am worried but up for the challenge.

Woohooooo !! CONGRATULATIONS Chris and thank you for being such an inspiration to me. What an achievement and how wonderful you must feel right now, all that hard work has meant you are now ready to start your new journey the Stay Slim Forever journey, I appreciate that the tough road maybe its only just starting, but I am also confident that you have acquired a set of skills during Cruise that would help you in your next stage and the stage after that. I look forward hearing how you're getting on. Well done you :)

Wow chris well done and good luck! Enjoy your cheese on toast - you deserve it ;-)

How about some celebratory goal pictures? They should be so impressive!

Back