Ooh it's a bit spooky quiet here tonight x

Sunshine Singer

Dropped White Sugar & Feeling Fantastic
Where is everyone? Are you still on track and have you had a good day?

Everyone seems exhausted after the long weekend!!!! I made it though the weekend sticking to 810 100%. To be honest tho I have no intensions on coming off it.

I was really looking forward to trying the bars this week as everyone raves about them. Tried the peanut one tonight and I hated it!!!!! can't believe it. But still can't wait to try the others.

So, nothing much....just saying hi to anyone who's here and wishing everyone a good week xxx:flowers:

hi sunshine,
Does seem a bit quiet tonight...
Glad you had a fab weekend!!

Keep up the good work!!

xx

Thanks Tiily and sorry to hear you've not been so well. I'm not 100% myself either.

I love reading your posts- a mix of making me laugh and straight to the point. It's great !!!

Well done on your great losses

xxx

Its been such a long and boring day for me. Just feel so low and fed up....dont know why?

Aaaaawwwwwwww Ffbtum, that's no good. I know how you feel tho about being low....it's awful but we've gotta think happy positive thoughts hun. We are going to do this together. Get some good sleep and wake up thinking this is gonna be a great day. You're doing so well. Could be after you amazing weigh-in, you're on a high an then suddenly you just dip!!!! think how excited you were

Big hug xxx

Hi, just thought I'd join in feeling bit low too - still havent made up my mind as to whether to start CD or not - I know everyone has had fab results - dont know what is holding me back - I'm a bit concerned that hair loss is a side affect - has anyone experienced this?

Thanx Sunshine. Thats exactly what i was thinking, the massive high after WI and now feeling so low. No energy and will power. Ive just had a long boring day. Food seems to be everywhere and at times i do feel deprived. I cant help feeling left out when others are grazing all day :(

Hi Tinkerbella, I haven't experienced hair loss hun but it is a brilliant diet. I'm on the 810 plan so i'm not the right person to answer if you're wanting to do SS. If I were you I'd ring your nearest Cambridge Diet Councilor and talk to them about your worries. There's loads of plans, you just need to find the right one for you. Good luck xxx

Hi, just thought I'd join in feeling bit low too - still havent made up my mind as to whether to start CD or not - I know everyone has had fab results - dont know what is holding me back - I'm a bit concerned that hair loss is a side affect - has anyone experienced this?

Hiya :)
Funny you say that. Ive only been doing cd for a wk now but I have started noticing my hair falling out big time. Im actually scared to brush my hair now. I did hear about hair loss on cd but I understood it was only if you were on it for a long period of time. I am concerned, but i guess if i stick to cd for another 2 months, i should be at target and than could come off and hopefully hair will start growing back normally. I hope!!

Thanx sunshine singer, have you found your CDC always helpful and supportive?

Ffbtum, just think of that high you will feel again next week. Keep that thought in your head all week. You'll get there and there'll be less of us by then whooo hooooooo!!!!!!

I've re-read my last blog from week 2 and it's so funny 'cause I had such a brilliant week. My last words were, 'I hope week 3 is as good as week 2 has been' and since writing it, I've felt all sick, achey and low hhahahahahahahahahahha. strange. Anyway with the highs come the lows. Stay strong hun xxx

Hi fattyfattybumtum - thanx for responding - I dont understand why losing weight is soooo hard! - I just wanna lose weight not hair, I guess it is one of those things that you dont know until you try and at least if hairloss become severe you just stop the diet - its so strange how I can quite happily convince myself but still not make that step - kinda scared that if this doesnt work what next???

Yeah my CDC is brilliant, really supportive and just lovely. But ooohhh Ffbumtum....what's with the hair falling out???? what did you CDC say about it?

Hi fattyfattybumtum - thanx for responding - I dont understand why losing weight is soooo hard! - I just wanna lose weight not hair, I guess it is one of those things that you dont know until you try and at least if hairloss become severe you just stop the diet - its so strange how I can quite happily convince myself but still not make that step - kinda scared that if this doesnt work what next???

Think positive. You havent even started the diet and already your thinking of failure....nothings gonna work if you think like that. Begin with a positive start and an I CAN attitude and you will succeed. x

By the way.....FFBT when you say about watching others graising all day............oooohhhhhhhhh yuck do you really want to be them?????? they'll end up putting the weight on if they keep picking all day. We are going to the sizez we want to be and have a grip on food for the rest of our lives. I read through the manual book last night and really I couldn;t believe working up the plans how much food we'll be eating.......it all sounds soooo much x

okay, now you've gone mad BumTum....that's it the brain has turned to mush hehehehehheheeh x

:8855: Thats so funny. "mad bum tum" I like it!
Think its time for bed...Night night sunshine and tinkerbella....and to anyone else who is reading but not posting :D
sweet dreams.....mmmuuuuuaahhhh x

By the way.....FFBT when you say about watching others graising all day............oooohhhhhhhhh yuck do you really want to be them?????? they'll end up putting the weight on if they keep picking all day. We are going to the sizez we want to be and have a grip on food for the rest of our lives. I read through the manual book last night and really I couldn;t believe working up the plans how much food we'll be eating.......it all sounds soooo much x

Ur so right. I guess i just need to sort out the relationship I had with food....it was a comfort thing. Im gonna try doing other stuff to keep me busy or to treat myself from now on.

Back