Ooh, satin jeans - who'd have thought it! ;-)

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Poppysparkle, 8 April 2009 Social URL.

1. Poppysparkle

Poppysparkle Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st6lb(20.96%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    Can you think of anything more unflattering, ever??! I just bought a pair for a wedding reception that I am going to on Saturday - excuse the hair/lack of make up, I've been in from work and straight to the shops and didn't get back until 9.30pm when I modelled for Mike to check they weren't totally inappropriate, but have attached the pic below.

I just can't believe what I used to wear to what I'm picking now. :eek: I still think my tummy is a bit round, but what the heck, they are a size 10 so they can't be that unflattering I suppose!

Attached Files:

• 012.JPG
      012.JPG
      File size:
      359.4 KB
      Views:
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. slendablenda

slendablenda Gold Member

Diet:
    lighterlife
    STUNNING

You look stunning. You will feel fab atthe wedding. GO GIRL !
    I love them.I can't have any. i wore them first time round when Olivia Newton John wore them in Grease!:cry::cry::cry:

4. Poppysparkle

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st6lb(20.96%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    Haa ha!! SB - I never thought of that! Ooh, I need to find me a John Travolty!!

I'm going to ask for "You're the one that I want", and borrow someone's fag to stub out!!

LOL! Love it!

Just edited to say, I think I do look like I've got a big nappy on in that pic - but I've got my trusty old hold all in knickers that I'm going to wear, so hoping for some flattening there!

5. daisydoll

daisydoll Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(14.94%)
    Diet:
    was LL now diet chef
    look at you skinny minny legs - defo olivia n-j look going on there!

while i'm on i was watching the news the other morning bbc and thought you look like the presenter on there ( don't know her name, but very pretty!)

daisy x

6. Poppysparkle

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st6lb(20.96%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    Never thought of that LS! Good point! I think I just focus on the points that I'm sensitive about - sure no one else will point it out to me and Mike said I was vain when I mentioned it to him - he thinks they look great so will go on that!

And Daisy - aww, how lovely!! I don't know who you mean, but will have to look out for her now! You've made my day!

7. rainbow

rainbow Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5.5lb(11.78%)
    Diet:
    SW
    hey, yes you defo look like her - i presume you mean natasha kaplinsky xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.