Ooh, satin jeans - who'd have thought it! ;-)

Poppysparkle

Silver Member
Can you think of anything more unflattering, ever??! I just bought a pair for a wedding reception that I am going to on Saturday - excuse the hair/lack of make up, I've been in from work and straight to the shops and didn't get back until 9.30pm when I modelled for Mike to check they weren't totally inappropriate, but have attached the pic below.

I just can't believe what I used to wear to what I'm picking now. :eek: I still think my tummy is a bit round, but what the heck, they are a size 10 so they can't be that unflattering I suppose!

Attachments

• 012.JPG
    012.JPG
    359.4 KB · Views: 1,171
STUNNING

You look stunning. You will feel fab atthe wedding. GO GIRL !
I love them.I can't have any. i wore them first time round when Olivia Newton John wore them in Grease!:cry::cry::cry:

Haa ha!! SB - I never thought of that! Ooh, I need to find me a John Travolty!!

I'm going to ask for "You're the one that I want", and borrow someone's fag to stub out!!

LOL! Love it!

Just edited to say, I think I do look like I've got a big nappy on in that pic - but I've got my trusty old hold all in knickers that I'm going to wear, so hoping for some flattening there!

look at you skinny minny legs - defo olivia n-j look going on there!

while i'm on i was watching the news the other morning bbc and thought you look like the presenter on there ( don't know her name, but very pretty!)

daisy x

Never thought of that LS! Good point! I think I just focus on the points that I'm sensitive about - sure no one else will point it out to me and Mike said I was vain when I mentioned it to him - he thinks they look great so will go on that!

And Daisy - aww, how lovely!! I don't know who you mean, but will have to look out for her now! You've made my day!

hey, yes you defo look like her - i presume you mean natasha kaplinsky xxx

Back