Oooh oooh! Fitting into smaller size jeans!

couteaux

Silver Member
Oooh I am so excited! I bought a pair of size 16 jeans in the Next sale and could just get them on a couple of weeks ago but couldn't do them up. I'm now wearing them!

Ok.. so they don't fit perfectly and I had to lie down to do them up ;) but I am sitting here comfortably and haven't felt like I am going to pass out - yet!

I really need to remember how bloomin fantastic it feels next time I feel like going off plan. Next stop are the size 14's.

I have a habit of not realising how much I have lost, but fitting into trousers 2 sizes smaller than I could a few months ago feels brilliant. :D

Good job on wards and upwards - or I suppose in our case downwards!

Thank you! I felt rather self indulgent posting that but just had to share! :D

oh very well done, puts you in a good mood for the rest of the day doesn't it and also gives you that boost to carry on! well done mate xx

Excellent!! Well done you! I don't feel much different than a few months ago until I remember that at the end of my pregnancy last year I was going into size 18, and now 16's are too big, but seems to be taking me forever to get to 14 gr!! X

You MUST celebrate going down a size! That's why we're all here! So jolly well done! And here's to seeing you in 14's!

Well done! Thanks for this. I have been on the plan for 5 weeks this week and feeling a bit sorry for myself tonight for some reason, and forgetting that it's actually working because I have lost 6lb so far and my clothes are looser! You have made me snap out of it and keep going :)

Great job! I, too, had to by smaller trousers on my lunchbreak at work the other day as mine were getting ridiculous! I was a size 14 in M&S (though tried on size 14 trousers in Monsoon and they barely went over my thighs - never mind doing up!) and was chuffed. I still feel like I'm a size 18 though. I don't ever trust the labels!

I still feel like I'm a size 18 though. I don't ever trust the labels!

I lost a lot of weight with WW years ago and I was like that then. I always took a large size into the fitting room with me, even though I knew I was a size 10/12.

Letting go of the idea that I was fat, after years of havinging it battered into my brain, didn't exactly come naturally to me.

oh yay how fabulous, and you should deffo bottle that feeling for next time you feel in need of a little pick me up.

**hugs**
Cobweb x

Thanks all for such lovely comments - you're all fabulous!

Twinklestar - you're doing really well! It is so easy for us to get caught up in how far we have to go but I've realised I'll never be happy if I don't appreciate the journey along the way.

StaceyUK - Snap! I still look in the mirror and see the size 20 body I had a few months ago. My mum came shopping with me and suggested I should try size 14 dresses and tops (no chance for trousers yet, total pear shape!) I nearly laughed in her face but I could actually fit into them! Funny how we hang on to our old shape so much! I also bought a new top the other day in size 16, started wearing it and took labels out so couldn't return, but it is way too big. I didn't even think to get a 14. I just can't imagine or accept I am that size on top. Bonkers :D

Back