oooh, size 10 jeans....

justgina

taking it 1 day at a time
I had a pair of size 10 jeans lurking in the back of my wardrobe so decided to see how much too small they still are.... GUess what, they fit!!!!!! Don't even have to breathe in to fasten them. Now, they are only a pair of cheapo Tesco ones and I think their sizing is generous, but, what a boost..

Have been adding 300 cals of food this week so I will definitely be on WS next week. I plan to follow it for 2 weeks, then move up again. Feeling really good at the moment, I can see my goal and its getting closer. I need to step up the voice in my head that's telling me to take care and stay on the straight and narrow once I get to goal. I'm hoping it should be easier to stabilise this time as I won't be going straight on holiday once I'm at goal. Here's hoping this is my last diet ever.

well done Gina

Well done Gina. Its the best feeling in the world, when you try trousers on you think are going to be small and they fit.

Woop! Woop! Determined to join you in the size10 brigade before the end of the year...only 3 dress sizes to go...hehe.

Wow - get you! I'm incredibly jealous!!!

I always feel that the cheaper clothing retailers (tesco, primark etc.) cut a little bit tighter than other shops, personally, so I'd be even more chuffed!

well done u that must be a fab feeling i will be jumping for joy to get back into size 14 trousers (pre-pregnacy size 2yrs ago) never mind a 10 x

Wow - that must be a fantastic feeling - hope I get there one day

xx

Back