Extra Easy Ooooops!!!! 80 syns in one day :(

sunnies

I went to Paris yesterday and just added up my syns and I used 80!!!!!:eek: I knew I would go over but thought I was making some sensible meal choices like quiche and steak. But its the little extras that have added it up....
I really wanted to loose 2lb this week but as WI is tomo, I don't think that will happen!!!D'oh.!

How have your weeks gone?

friggen awful tbh. I went hungry on friday night because instead of going out for dinner (pub with loads of choice) my family decided to go to the fish n chip shop, so I had sod all. Yesterday we went to FIL's and was forced by my niece to eat her victoria sponge, which meant I couldn't have any alcohol or dessert with them that night. Couldn't have anything in Starbucks with my OH when shopping as they had no fruit tea or Diet Coke. I'm sick of not having this & not having that :(

Aww hun, don't beat yourself up over it!! Go to WI and move on. As long as your back on plan now, it will all come flying off!! I've been 100% for almost 4 weeks now and tbh I'm really enjoying it although I do obssess sometimes. Good luck and let me know how WI goes!!

Scouzer. X

I had been reasonably good sticking to it apart from after WI, I'd not syn but its crazy how quickly the syns add up. I suppose its a good thing that I am doing SW as if I went without being on it I'd have gone mad and eaten everything in sight! I do like this diet though, its the best I've ever done :)

If you stick to plan 100% you may just get away with it Hun. If not, at least you had a good time!!!
I love Paris...Hubby proposed to me there (yucky moment!).
Fallen Angel...I usually find that taking food with me just incase helps as although my MIL is on SW plan, she isnt as adventurous as me and I get bored when we stay with her for a weekend. I find that by putting things like the Alpen light bars, pasta n sauces, mugshots and anything else that I can stash in the boot helps. Dont be disheartened hun you shouldnt go hungry though.

xxxx

Paris well - you kinda had to blow out on your syns to enjoy it didn't you, oh I bet it was tasty and worth it. So if you dont lose/sts or gain think back on the good times and have a real 100% to get you back on track.
I find that if you plan ahead a bit it can really help with eating out - today we went to the pub with the in-laws and had soup to start and then roast beef with veg, left the roast pots (will power is high at the mo!) and the yorkshire pudding was burnt so not appealing.
We also talked about xmas and I have requested my pots be done in fry light and that I have my gravy seperate, and mother in law is not to be upset if I dont go mad on mince pie/sausage rolls etc. So now feel much better about having a good(ish - I'm no saint) xmas.

Back