1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Bellybee, 10 July 2009 Social URL.

1. Bellybee

Bellybee Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    I have been naughty. 1st time in 3 weeks but been really bad we went to Outback to celebrate hubbys new job and we only ordered starters and puddings (the worst bits) I am just gonna be good again from now on but oh boy was I stuffed.
    I could only eat half the normal amount.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World - Green Days only.
    You had something to celebrate so you enjoyed your meal, that's great - now just forget about it and draw a line and start again, you will soon be back on track again.

Celebrating your hubby's new job was more important than dieting on this occassion, good luck to you both. X
  4. Julianne_julz

Julianne_julz Bears dont dig on dancin'

Hey, it's ok... Just think, when we all finish our weightloss journey we have to be able to maintain and have the odd celebration meal/dinner/bbq etc. Nobody can avoid certain meals. We just have to learn our limits and know it was a one off, and get on with eating healthy until the next birthday/wedding/job celebration turns up :) xxx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.