Consolidation Open Diary - Consolidation Menus

I'm still here too, didn't think anyone was still bothering to post their menus or read the thread but I'm willing to carry on:)

B gallette and quorn sausage
L cottage cheese and crabsticks, apple
D salmon and stir fried veggies
S crabsticks, fat free yoghurt, cheese on toast

I agree, I am finding it hard to cook things that I used to love eating but now not bothered by. Today I have pretty much been conso except I have had some garlic stuffed green olives and a bit of salad dressing. Tonight is my official gala meal, Indian for my 9 year anniversary, maybe a glass of wine too. Not bothered about dessert to be honest, maybe I will have my fruit. Used to love Batternberg but I am reluctant to try it and find I don't like it so much anymore. I shall wait.

Come join us Claire, conso is hard but in a different way and it does teach you to control your weight. I am sticking around 2lbs under my goal weight but don't really want to go lower than that.

Thanks all, will hopefully be in conso proper tomorrow if I can eat as feeling really rough with a razor blade throat. Did manage my first piece of bread yesterday and a baby bell.

One Indian eaten and 1.5lbs gained this morning! Amazing how quickly it can shoot up. Not worried as I am sure it will come off in the next couple of days. Must be salty :) Bloody good though.

Was only a small Indian clearly! :D

Carb day for me today so instead of separate carb portion and bread I'm combining it and having homemade pizza

B gallette and dry fried mushrooms
L cottage cheese and tuna
D pizza
S melon, fat free yoghurt, crabsticks

I really enjoy reading this thread as it gives an idea of what delights are coming my way and how you are all doing. Hopefully it's really handy for you keeping track of things too?

Fingers crossed it gets even busier in here and thanks for taking the time to post :)

Carb day for me today so instead of separate carb portion and bread I'm combining it and having homemade pizza

B gallette and dry fried mushrooms
L cottage cheese and tuna
D pizza
S melon, fat free yoghurt, crabsticks

I don't quite understand how your pizza combined the bread and carb? Pasta and cheese on your pizza base?!

Where are your veggies? I noticed yesterday too that you weren't very veg oriented. Are you finding it hard to eat PV every day but one?

I don't quite understand how your pizza combined the bread and carb? Pasta and cheese on your pizza base?!

Where are your veggies? I noticed yesterday too that you weren't very veg oriented. Are you finding it hard to eat PV every day but one?

sorry my menu wasn't very clear, instead of having my bread portion and a separate portion of carbs (pasta, rice, potatoes) I made a wholemeal pizza base which was the equivalent weight of my bread and carb portion combined.

As for veggies I had salad with my cottage cheese and tuna and my pizza was a veggie one with my cheese portion, It's so normal to me now having veggies every day I sometimes forget to include them in my menus

aaah now I get it! :D

Didn't have a gala meal last week as I had a few drinkies over the weekend. Hubby has decided to try the diet as he sees how well I have done although he only has half a stone to lose if that. Anyway in the 3 days of attack he lost 5lbs! So he only has another 2lb to go and he will be on conso with me

todays food

B Gallettes and 1 quorn sausage (sausage sandwich)
L tuna and cottage cheese salad
D king prawn and vegetable curry
S crab sticks, fat free yoghurt, cheese on toast

3 mile run

Well hubby is still loosing, 8lbs so far, he should have switched to conso at 7lbs but I think the euphoria of loosing weight so easily is keeping him going he now weighs exactly 2 stone more than me, hope he stops after the weekend though 3 different meals are becoming very difficult to prepare.

I'm still loving conso, down another half a pound this week and I seem to be eating all the time.

todays food

B 2 quorn sausages, gallette, mushrooms, dry fried egg and small portion of baked beans (my starchy portion this week instead of rice or pasta)
L salmon fillet and salad
D quorn bolognese with courgette spaghetti (actually prefer it to real pasta)
S cottage cheese, apple, fat free yoghurt, cheese on toast

3 mile run

Back