Operation fitmummy

Forgot to mention that I have hit 2 goals this week. I have re-attained my losing 1st and got below my previous low when I was at weightwatchers in January. From here on in they are all new goals (well to 2016 anyway!)
My next goal is to lose 1.5st overall and I only need 2 lb to get there

That is a fantastic loss. I am a daily weigher too.

2 goals in the first week- awesome.

Congrats on your loss - and hitting 2 goals :)

Thank you.

Tried the bacon eggs this morning. They were 'interesting'. I think I quite liked them but I found them a bit much and couldn't finish them.

8lb is fantastic Hun. Well done you!!!

Well done on the loss!

Tried the bacon eggs this morning. They were 'interesting'.

I think the ordinary breakfast eggs are better. They taste much more like real scrambled eggs. They are very filling though.

I wish I had ordered the plain ones too but I got excited by the promise of bacon.
I need to stop ordering more goodies, my house looks like a shrine to exante and I think I have enough to get through to 2017

It was the idea of bacon that got me buying bacon eggs too. I stick with plain eggs and have them as a weekend breakfast "treat" (if Exante can be a treat) instead of my usual morning shake.

I seem to constantly have about 2 month supply in the house, as soon as I get through about 4 to 5 weeks of the stuff the 100 products offer is back on and I feel the need to order more o_O

I have now got enough stuff to get me through the few weeks to my holiday, take bars on holiday for 5:2 dieting, and come back to four more weeks worth of Exante. Nothing like forward planning :oops:

Well done, great loss.

I'm the same Sadie. Currently got 5 weeks worth at home and a desk draw full!

My ketostix arrived today and they show I am moderately in ketosis. Not sure if I should be the maroon colour by day 8 or not. I am having 2 cups of tea with skimmed milk per day so I don't know if that has an effect

I've never tested to see if I'm in ketosis - I sort of thought that I would be. Maybe I need need to get some ketostix and check.

I thought they would be handy for further down the line if I have a meal out so I know how close I am to getting back on track.

Phew. I might do one in the morning then as I had managed about 3 litres of water today by the time the postman brought them.
They also need to live in the en-suite as the kids caught me having a wee on a 'lolly stick' today!!!

Great first week loss! Bring on the summer! X

I might get some of those ketostix and start testing for ketosis. Especially around the weeks I add in extra food.

Have had a busy morning, followed by 2.5hrs sat on my bum at the hairdressers. I have had a couple of inches cut off my hair so hopefully that will contribute to the weight loss!

I feel like I have been a bit stroppy and moody today. I am not sure if it is diet related or just me being a moody cow though!

Bought some cans of Coke Zero earlier and had half of one. It tasted amazing, I think I need to ration them so they taste like a real treat when I have one. Does anybody know if we can also have Pepsi max or is it just Coke Zero?

Back