Operation fitmummy

Phew survived work.
Nearly had some fruit from the wellbeing fruit bowl but then remembered not to!
I work with my husband and he has had loads of compliments on weight loss. My only compliment came from the lovely caretaker but was a lovely comment about it really showing on my face so I was pleased with my quality compliment over quantity!

I am now ravenous. Common sense says I can't be as I usually have tea later than this and I haven't been more active than normal so I think it is my mental association with coming in from school being snack time. Having a cuppa to see if that works but, if not, I will just have an early tea.

Yes it will be. Try to ignore it. Well done you're doing great!

Have drunk 4 litres of water already today. It has been gradual so I am guessing that is ok?

Have finished school work for the evening so watching TV and trying to warm up. Might treat myself to half a can of Coke Zero!

I had half a can earlier too!
I am clearly wild and crazy on a Monday night!

Feeling quite sickly this morning. Had an orange and pineapple shake for breakfast and it tasted different to normal, much more artificial and not pleasant. Strange how tastes change so quickly.

I feel quite nauseous now but not sure if it was the shake or overdoing the housework before leaving for work.

Hope you feel better soon x

Hope you feel a bit better soon.

How can you only drink half a can? I'm an all or nothing girl as far as a can of coke zero goes.

Feel great now. I think that flavour shake might not be a first thing in the morning option!
My husband is doing exante too so we shared a can so I could have 2 hits a day!

What a day! Felt great and then at the end of lunchtime I pooped myself without warning. Absolutely mortifying! I go straight to the loo and everything was salvageable but I then had to make it through to more lessons and a revision class before I could come home and shower. I have no idea what caused it but I have been fine since!!!
Sorry for the overshare but that is just one of those stories I couldn't share anywhere else!

In other news, weigh in 2 in the morning. Feeling excited!

Bet you was relieved (so to speak lol) to get home! Good luck for the second weigh in x

Totally. Nothing like spending the afternoon living in fear of a repeat performance and having to run out of my class!
Hope everybody else's days have been less eventful:)

Lost 4.5lb with my week 2 weigh in this morning so have hit my 10% and lost over 1.5st now.
My TOTM arrived this morning so I don't know how that might have affected my weight but I woke up this morning feeling like a beached whale.
I would love to lose another 4.5lb this week to bring me down to 14st but 5lbs would be amazing to put me in the 13s.

That's brilliant a well done good luck for next week x

Great loss, well done :)

Thank you.
TOTM is making me a ravenous food monster. I was sniffing some of my student's breath this morning for a chocolate fix but have been behaving a little more like a normal person this afternoon.

Fantastic loss!! Well done!!

Lost 4.5lb with my week 2 weigh in this morning so have hit my 10% and lost over 1.5st now.
My TOTM arrived this morning so I don't know how that might have affected my weight but I woke up this morning feeling like a beached whale.
I would love to lose another 4.5lb this week to bring me down to 14st but 5lbs would be amazing to put me in the 13s.

Yeah!!! 4.5 is fab.

Back