Operation fitmummy

Do you know how long that offer is on for? I can't see an expiry date on the website

We have been on the road for an hour and a half for a day out at Cragside.
I have tons of water in the boot but none in the front. I now resemble a raisin. Tempted to wind down the window and get my husband to press the windscreen washers to try to get a quick drink

Hi Twinmum,

Welcome :)

You seem to have made a great start. Having your husband on the diet too must be a help!

I got the 100 meals deal too. I think the offer was until the 6th. Although the deals come round fairly regularly

Sadie

Hi Twinmum,

Welcome :)

You seem to have made a great start. Having your husband on the diet too must be a help!

I got the 100 meals deal too. I think the offer was until the 6th. Although the deals come round fairly regularly

Sadie
It is great having him on board as we are less likely to go wild and go out for food but it might be a pain later on if he is losing more than me just through being a man!

There do seem to be deals on all the time don't there?

We have had a fab day out up in lovely Northumberland. The kids had a picnic and we had our shakes and tons of water.
We have walked 7 and a bit miles and my FitBit is on 17,000 steps - yay!

Fab!! Well done. It's great incorporating exercise into family life.
The offer is for 48 hrs but they seem to have them quite frequently.

Wasn't hungry until we have had to endure sitting in McDonald's watching the kids eat chips and apple pie. Need to get home and have tea

Hope enjoyed what ever Exante pack was for tea :D

Creamy coconut shake for breakfast - wow! Like drinking pure coconut milk (not sure I should be admitting to ever having drunk pure coconut milk!)

Had a rubbish nights sleep but feel I am coping with it much better than normal.

The house is an absolute wreck after spending the last week going for long walks with the kids and getting muddy. Today will be a mixture of trying to rescue the house and attempting to tame the monsterous washing pile. Hope to pop into work this afternoon with the kids to get a couple of jobs done.

White chocolate and raspberry shake for lunch. Not as nice as I thought it would be but it might be better at hitting the spot when I need a chocolate fix.
Haven't done very much today and the house is still a mess. The trip to work won't be happening today but maybe tomorrow :)

Urgh. Day 6 slump night.
The White chocolate and raspberry shake didn't agree with me earlier.

I am now tired and hungry. My husband is out and won't be back for an hour so I will have to wait for tea until he gets in.
Feeling very grumpy. Think I need an early night to get myself away from my own grump!

A nice soak in the bath and early bed with get you over the worst :)

A nice soak in the bath and early bed with get you over the worst :)

Going for the walking dead in PJs with my crocheting. Bed at 10pm!

Tea didn't go well either. Tried the Daal but barely finished before I was ill :(
I think it is just going to be shakes, cereal and Indian curry for me

Husband is still in bed but I have got the kids up and fed plus sorted the kitchen a little.
My mum is coming to visit and stay over night today. I am looking forward to seeing her and so are the kids but she can be a little judgemental at times so I hope she isn't to harsh about the diet. She wanted to come up and babysit so we could have an evening out so I think she is a little perplexed by us avoiding going out for a meal and drinks.

I am really looking forward to my week 1 weigh in tomorrow. I have no expectation other to be lighter than I was last week.

Tried the almond milk shake this morning but didn't like it at all. I quite like that I am starting to narrow in on the things I don't like as well as do. It feels like I am getting into the swing of exante.

People can be judgemental hopefully your Mum will appreciate your are doing something positive about losing weight.

I found the first few weeks a trial and error finding packs I liked, nothing actually disagreed with me though.

People can be judgemental hopefully your Mum will appreciate your are doing something positive about losing weight.

I found the first few weeks a trial and error finding packs I liked, nothing actually disagreed with me though.

My mum has asked a few questions but not been too critical so pleased not to have any negativity at this point. I don't particularly want to tell people what we are doing and I think I can have a shake for lunch at work without anybody needing to know.

Week 1 weigh in and I have lost 8lb. Pleased with the weekly loss but I have been weighing myself daily and I have stayed the same for the last 3 days, which seems a little strange. My body can be very erratic with weight so I am going to continue informally weighing each morning just to try to understand my body better.

Back