Operation fitmummy

Morning,
I think my TOTM may be on its way, which is odd as it is a bit early. I sort of hope it is as it might explain the fact that my scales have barely budged since Monday and I spent most of yesterday in various moods, varying from tearfully angry to hyperactive Duracell bunny.

Here to follow your diary. Wishing you a healthy and happy first week and hopefully a nice minus lbs :)

The moodiness may well be part of getting into ketosis as well as hormones :rolleyes:

I'm a very, very placid person.........but the first 10 days or so on Exante, oh boy I could have killed someone I felt so intensely angry :oops: :(

Then I woke up one day feeling full of energy and very content

....and that is how I still feel :)

Exante has allowed me to lose a lot of weight in a short time, feel in control around food for the first time ever, and I'm happy :D

It seemed to be a yesterday thing.
Today I am much more myself.
I have spent a couple of hours cleaning and am much more content with the state of the house.
We are going to pop to the post office to renew my driving licence with a new photo. Hate having my photo taken but am feeling quite upbeat today so just hope they can fit all of my chins into the picture

Busy day with lots getting done. Great to feel productive and energised.
Have hit my 10,000 steps goal so going to reward myself with a trip to paperchase :)

My first cup of slimatee is cooling and I feel a bit nervous of how/whether it works. I don't feel in any discomfort, just like I am not properly emptying when I go.
The packet says to use on a night but it may take 9 hours to take effect so I don't fancy being up all night on the loo, especially as it is the first day back at work tomorrow.

I have some slimatee, not tried it yet but I feel full like you not clearing out properly! Let me know how it goes!!! X

Subscribing. Really enjoying your diary so far twinmum! What's in slimatee?

Slimatee contains frangula bark, Senna leaf, peppermint leaves, hibiscus flowers, black tea, goldenrod herb and mate tea!!!

How did you get on with the tea? I've just put the kettle on - been about 5 days since I've been! Sorry tmi lol x

Feeling very tired today. Not sure if it is that I haven't had enough water today or post-Easter Sunday night blues.

Feeling very tired today. Not sure if it is that I haven't had enough water today or post-Easter Sunday night blues.

Realise I haven't had my cup of normal tea so that explains everything! How I have got to nearly 6pm without realising that I don't know!

I have some slimatee, not tried it yet but I feel full like you not clearing out properly! Let me know how it goes!!! X

I had my tea at about 9am and had the first effects at about 1pm. It is still clearing bits out now. I feel better now, although I wasn't constipated to start with but I feel a bit clearer. I am quite tempted to have another cup on an hour. I certainly wouldn't be trying them on a workday.
I get a noisy, Whirly tummy with discomfort and then it is time to go.

Is the tea similar to Bootea? My friend let me try one of them once. I have no toilet issues but that tea seriously made me dash to the toilet.

What did you buy in paperchase? We don't have one, but I had some illustrations on a selection of their merchandise in 2014 and went to the shop in Harrogate to have a look. Then I ended up spending £60 (not on my own stuff lol) on beautiful stationary. Can get a bit expensive in there for a stationary lover.

Oh I maybe had it a bit late may be up all night! I'm not constipated just not going to the loo so just hope this clears me a bit! Thanks x

I think it might be. I am a bit confused that it seems to be marketed as a diet tool in its own right. I can't imagine trying to lose weight solely by spending a couple of months on the loo!

Which illustrations/images were yours? I would love to see some of your work.
I have a total paperchase obsession. I used to plan days out around going visit their shops. If I meet my best friend in York she know she can be loose with the plans and meet me in paperchase. My old work friends always used to suggest days out in Newcastle so I could hit the shop in the railway station to get a fix, then we could go for lunch and drinks before hitting the shop in the centre whilst under the influence of prosecco!
A shop opened at the retail park 5 minutes from me during half term so I now go a couple of times a week!
Last night I got some unicorn nail stickers, a couple of pads of stickers for school and some post it notes

I would love to see some too, you sound like a very talented lady x

All ready for work. Strawberry shake for breakfast and the kids chose me a cookies and cream shake for lunch

Back