Operation Flat Stomach!

Feeling a lot better I've had 3 sachets and feeling slightly better had one milkshake and dinner went spinning and now in bed....just want to sleep. Hopefully will feel much better tomorrow as I have weigh in! Hoping for 4lbs.
How are you nic? X

Glad your feeling better, and managed to have a bit more today. I'm doing good but finding it really hard to sleep on this, normally as soon as my head hits the pillow I'm out but on CD I'm just laid awake for hours then feel exhausted the next day might have to ask my CDC if I can have nytol.

Let me know how you've done tomorrow hun
xx

Feel loads better today. Had a morning coffee to wake up after the best nights sleep in ages :) Weighed in with my CDC and lost 4lbs :)

Yesterday wasnt the best day as felt so rough

Day 11
Banana Shake
chicken stir fry
spinning 45 mins
15 min run on treadmill
sit ups

hoping for a better day today....... enjoy the sun everyone :)

Last edited:
Well done on your loss that's great, worth feeling rough for lol

I'm exhausted had another awful night, I just can't get to sleep, I've text my cdc and asked if I'm ok to take nytol and she said it's ok so hoping tonight I get a good nights sleep x

Day 12
Strawberry shake
Peanut bar
Scarmbled egg and mushrooms
1/2 frozen banana tetra
spinning class

Not feeling great again have terrible heart burn and indigestion and back ache just want to go to bed :( I didnt get any of these problems last time and although I am not stopping CD I dont know what to so I feel so uncomfortable and unwell I took Gaviscon last night and had some milk of magnesia this morning but just cant get rid of tis feeling.

Hi, hope your feeling better, i was exhausted today still not sleeping, had a chicken salad today and that made me feel a lot better.

Got my wi on Saturday but I know I haven't had such a big loss this wk but I'm not gonna get disheartened cos I really want this weight off now xx

Still have terrible heartburn I read you can get it from not eating enough. No idea what to to I've never

Hi Carly, try the gaviscon tablets as they seem to work better than the medicine, I feel for u cos it is horrible, I suffered when I was pregnant and then got a really bad bout of it and god it made me feel so ill. Hope your feeling better soon huni xx

I seemed to have sent half a message. I ate carbs last night as a last resort and its made a slight difference but not much I am having a bar and glass of skimmed milk for brekkie followed by 2 rennie tablets! lol. I text my CDC but she hasnt replied yet. I think i will just persevere with CD as I only want to do it for 6 more weeks and get a stone off so hopefully can just push through. I am hoping it isnt a pregnancy symptom lol! But surely would be too early for heartburn?!

....I had terrible heartburn right from the start during my pregnancy xx

Please dont scare me lol!

It seems to have eased off now I have only had plain water today and some skimmed milk and a few rennie.

I have just bought a mini blender from Robert Dyas best £11.99 I have ever spent. Just made a choc shake in it so I can have the powder shakes at work as I cant get on with them normally.......brilliant!

Ahhh you'll prob be fine! I bought a blender to keep at work and it's transformed my eating habits.

Xx

Hope so, I havent been religously doing insanity every day as I do lots of spinning and boxing and with so few calories on CD I dont want to be silly and over do it! I have only done 2 insanity workouts this week, 2 spinning sessions and one boxing but hopefully when I come off CD I can really throw myself into Insanity! Its so good though it really makes you sweat!

I know I cant beleive I did 3 months of CD before xmas without one! I literally gag if there are lumps in things so now I dont have to live on tetra's and bars at work! Its so good I literally just whizzed myself a choc shake and really feel they fill me up more than the Tetras and you get more water. I ate lots of carbs last night as felt so ill so not expecting to lose much this week, would be happy with 2 lbs so fingers crossed and now I have Billy the blender I want 5lbs off next week! Did yo go on a date Christy?

hhhmmm how are you doing have you just started?

The shakes are brilliant. They are keeping my energy levels up and so pleased I'm never hungry anymore :D I'm totally hooked on this diet now, my skin looks amazing and in 2 weeks I've lost loads of weight by tummy has really gone down, and my thighs which were always a problem area.

We've not had the date yet. I've asked for 2 weeks to get my head together because I don't want to rush into anything. He was really lovely and said I'm worth waiting for. I'm still pinching myself that he likes me lol, he is gorgeous!! We talked for 2 hours on the phone last night and he's been texting me all day so I guess that's a good sign :) xx

Brilliant Hun he sounds like a good guy! Taking it slowly always works best don't you think?

I know I feel good now so much better .... Very glad as I feel back in the swing of things! My tummy is my prob area and I've only lost 10lbs but feel loads better already! Good for you now u are in the zone no stopping you x

Hopefully he is - I have a crap track record when it comes to men lol. I always seem to fall for the bad boys and let the good ones pass me by.

I have loads more to lose...according to my CDC it's just about 9 stone (well just over 8 now) but I'll happy with getting down to 12 and a half stone. I looked my best on that, I start looking gaunt if I drop below that. So worried about baggy skin though - I'm slapping on the clarins like no tomorrow. I'm getting my fat arse down the gym tonight too. I will b a goddess if it kills me ha ha ha!!!! xx

I used to love a bad boy, I've settled down now so there are some good ones out there!
You'll lose it in no time on cd!
Start the gym early and it will help with skin! That's what I'm doing I did that from the beginning and I think it's made a difference
Have you tried mama mio products? They do a butter for pregnant women and my sister is a beauty therapist and she reckons its brilliant for loose skin and stretch marks x

Ahh no I havent but my sister used it when she was pregnant. It's a bit cheaper than clarins too!! Thanks a million for to tip. I started back at the gym a month before starting CD so I'm on it :)

Incidentally loving the name Billy the Blender!! Really made me chuckle :D I'm thinking Bernard for mine ha ha ha ha!!! xxx

Back