Cardio and resistance insanity
12 min run
15 min cross trainer
50 sit ups
3x 21 rep arm weights
Strawberry tetra
Golden vegetable soup
Omelette and salad

Feeling great this morning! Bring on fri morning for my 7th day and I'm going to weigh in at home as my scales are reading same as CDC xx

Day 5 today, feeling bit weak but not hungry so that's good. My first wi isn't til next Monday! Hoping for a good loss x

Are you doing sole source or SS+? I am doing SS+ and I'm hoping by friday I've lost another 3lbs taking my weeks weight loss to -7lbs but would be happy with 6! Next week I am hoping for 4lbs I think which will keep me on par with last time. I thought that I had put on between 4 or 6lbs between when I last weighed at my CDC in January and according to her scales and records I have only gained a pound since then which is amazing as I have been obviously eating normally I just limit my carbs and keep up the exercise so its making me feel good for when I finally reach my target!

Good luck for your weigh Nic let me know how you get on! I am sure you will be at least 8lb down by then :)

I have just made a half chocolate and half coconut shake! Yum is all I can say!

I usually have 2-3 products depending on whether I am hungry for the 3rd and a meal of either Chicken/Tuna/2 eggs/prawns/white fish with salad or some vegetables. I just find not sitting down to a dinner so hard and it worked for me last time. I feel I need some food as I do lots of exercise and I dont think my body would cope with just SS! I also have skimmed milk in my tea! As I am always cold and need my tea!

I'm going to do ss for 2 wks and see how I'm getting on. I've got 2st to lose. How long have u been doing CD, and how much do u want to lose? xx

I'm hoping to lose about 1 stone 5lbs by the 2nd week in september as thats when I go on holiday. I did CD for 2 1/2 months last year and lost 2.5 stone and I restarted friday so hopefully I can do it in 6 weeks and then maybe have a week or 2 on step 3 and 4! We will see how well I do its still early days yet :)

Hi Carly, I'm sure you'll lose that in 6 wks, but whatever u lose its better off than on. First day today I've struggled and felt really tired. hoping I feel better tomorrow, did a ketostix today and I'm in ketosis so now I know I'm burning the fat, got to stick to this til the weight comes off! x

Insanity pure cardio this morning wasn't really in the mood but hey! Got through it! Not as bad as I thought! I will soldier on! Tonight I am off to the gym to give a bit of support to a friend who has just started teaching classes! Go me! I'm looking forward to my insanity rest day Sunday and eating out in my face restaurant it's amazing how adaptable places are!!

Day 6
1/2 a chcolate shake - too lumpy couldnt finish
1 strawberry Tetra - much better!!
Grilled Chicken and vegetables
Coke Zero
Insanity Pure cardio
LBT

Day 7
no insanity this morning RAINING AGAIN :mad:
Peanut Bar
Veg Soup
Choc Tetra
Chicken salad

Spinning
Hoping to do Insanity before spin if the studio is free! Fingers crossed!

Day 8
Insanity cardio & resistance
Banana Tetra
Mango shake
out all day
chicken salad

Day 9
Zumba
arm weights & sit ups
no products as out all day :-/
Sardines
Veal scallop and salad

REALLY STRUGGLING - I cant get these products down me, all ive had all day is a peanut bar just made my choc shake and it made me heave, really need to get something down me as going to the gym straight from work, all i have is a soup and the thought of it is making me feel sick. :(

Hi Carly, must be hard for you cos u need something in you to do all that exercise, can't you try just sticking with chicken or fish with salad or veg and give the shakes a miss for a while? Worth a try, let us know how u get on x

Thanks nic, I managed to force most of a soup down and had fish an salad for dinner when I got home from the gym so feeling better now thanks. :) hoping for a 3lb loss this week fingers crossed will let you know tomorrow x

having a terrible day, think I have cystitis :( think its been coming on since saturday and its driving me mad. Think I will have to pop to the chemist in a min to get some sachets of medicine I really hope they wont effect my weight loss :(
Feel so miserable ......

Back