Operation size 10 jeans!

Just wondering where everyone is getting their insanity or turbofire from? I keep looking at these but really can't afford it! Is there a cheaper site i haven't come across? They're even going for high prices second hand on ebay now!

They are expensive, I bought mine from amazon. Saying that, you do end up with 10 exercise DVD's, so I decided to 'treat' (is that the right word?! ;)) myself!

Ok, so my official weekly weigh-in was yesterday and I'm back to 9.8. So, I think this is the millionth time I've said this but I'm now 1lb away from my goal. I'm having an intense day of exercise today - completing day 6 of Insanity AND playing squash - maybe that will result in me waking up tomorrow and reaching my goal weight?

Today is a PV day, so here's the plan:
B - chocolate Dukan porridge
L - smoked salmon, spinach & tomatoes
D - tilapia fillet, broccoli & carrots
Snacks - ff yogurt, boiled eggs
Exercise - day 6 of Insanity & squash

They are expensive, I bought mine from amazon. Saying that, you do end up with 10 exercise DVD's, so I decided to 'treat' (is that the right word?! ;)) myself!

My thoughts exactly, Turbofire has 11 discs including the intro one so it worked to about £6 for each of the exercise dvds, same price as the Shred!

ceridwen said:

No, it's definitely not the right word Ceri!! ;)

P x

My scales are just a big fat tease!!!! I jumped on them this morning and they registered 9.7 for about a millisecond, then after they'd had time to think about it registered 9.8.....doh!:eek: Oh well, maybe tomorrow!

Today is day 7 of Insanity, which is a rest day!!!!! I think I can manage that pretty easily.;)

My plan for today is to go into town to do a bit of shopping and grab a coffee with a friend, come back and cook myself a big juicy steak and watch the x-factor with my cat (my boyfriend is going out tonight so I have the remote control to myself...yippee, I'll be in reality TV heaven!!!). I'm sure I'll also be able to squeeze in more minimins time later too.

Here is the menu for today (PP).
B - my usual!!!
L - vegetarian sausages & dry-fried eggs
D - big juicy steak with lots of mustard
Snacks - ff yogurt, boiled egg

xx

Ceri, have a good Saturday, my scales tease too lol xxx

ceridwen said:
My scales are just a big fat tease!!!! I jumped on them this morning and they registered 9.7 for about a millisecond, then after they'd had time to think about it registered 9.8.....doh!:eek: Oh well, maybe tomorrow!

xx

I once made the mistake of coming off then going back on again. The second time it increased by 0.8lbs and it wouldn't budge after that!! Now once is enough! :D

I once made the mistake of coming off then going back on again. The second time it increased by 0.8lbs and it wouldn't budge after that!! Now once is enough! :D

Aghhh, I know! I should have jumped off as soon as the display registered 9.7. Unfortunately my reflexes are not that quick!!

Last edited:
I weigh three times, first is always lower I like to see two weights the same..........ocd??

Last edited:
Aghhh, I know! I should have jumped off as soon as the display registered 9.7. Unfortunately my reflexes are not that quick!!

lmfao!! thats because you was standing there in shock!!! lol gutted for you , oh well tomoz it is then!! good luck xx

Your size 10 jeans are haunting me - was in House of Fraser yesterday and just had to have another look at size 10 jeans! They still look so SMALL

sididd said:
I weigh three times, first is always lower I like to see two weights the same..........ocd??

I will take the first one then! :D and yep it is OCD :D

Eccab77 said:
I will take the first one then! :D and yep it is OCD :D

Thought so hahahahax

:bliss::happy036::D:greenapple::party0023::banana dancer::party0011::party0019::woohoo:

WOO HOO!!!! I'VE REACHED MY TRUE WEIGHT!!!!

Thank you for all the lovely support...next step consolidation!xxx

ceridwen said:
:bliss::happy036::D:greenapple::party0023::banana dancer::party0011::party0019::woohoo:

Eeeekkk well done
Insanity and dukan have paid off! Xxx

Ceri, well done, you've workEd your size 10 butt off for this enjoy your conso Sunday whooooooooooop xxx

Congrats ceri- nice to have more company in conso!! X

:stickdance:here's me joining the party! Well done Ceri, I shall be joining you in conso soon! :D A rather long soon though, dont hold your breath!

Back