Operation size 10 jeans!

Woooohooooo looks like you're smaller to me, I be in weeks you'll comfortably in them. Well done x

Day 14 PV
B - ff yogurt with 2 tbsp oat bran
L - chicken breast & salad
D - chicken breast stuffed with cottage cheese, mushrooms and herbs, wrapped in turkey bacon & served with broccoli, ff yogurt for dessert

Exercise - 30 minutes on treadmill & 20 minutes weights

Thanks for all the support, I really appreciate it and it helps me stick with it :)xx

I've felt really good today, and full of beans! Somebody asked me if I'd drunk too much coffee.....!!!

I have a few events coming up in the next couple of weeks that could be 'dangerous' for the diet, so I have to try not to cheat (too much!). The one I'm struggling with the most is that we've got some friends coming over for dinner next week and they're vegetarians. I need to try and find some good recipes that we can either all eat, or that only need a simple modification so I can eat it. I have to do 3 courses as well!!! :eek:

Exercise-wise I've bought a DVD '10 minute solution: blast off belly fat', so I've decided I'm going to try and do that every morning before work and also at the weekends, as well as trying to get to the gym at least 5 times a week.

It's my proper weigh-in tomorrow, so I'm hoping to still be 10.6 (or lighter), which would mean a 2lb loss for week 2! :cross:

would love an update of the jeans pic!!

ahhh yes- you got the button done up I see.
Not long now...

Them jeans.....won't be long....your defo in the Dukan zone x

View attachment 52531

Here is my second attempt at fitting in the jeans! I'm not sure if I've gotten smaller or if they've just stretched from my last attempt!

Anyway I'd better go and take them off now as I think I'm cutting off the circulation below my waist :eek:

whoop whoop!!! not long now before the rest are done up!! Cx

Day 15 PP
B - 2 x lemon muffins
L - chicken, ff yogurt
D - turkey bacon, poached eggs

Exercise - 10 minute abs DVD in the morning, 1 hour at the gym after work

Today was my official weekly weigh-in, and I'm down 2lbs! :) Hopefully by next week I will be in a 'healthy' BMI category.

I have a BBQ/party tomorrow night, so I have to try and resist alcohol, and any non-Dukan food. Luckily it's a PV day tomorrow, so I'll be able to have salad as well as chicken and fish, so it should be ok.....

Well done on your loss ceri x keep away from the alcohol I'd never partake in such vulgar behaviour lol ; -) x

Day 15 PP
B - 2 x lemon muffins
L - chicken, ff yogurt
D - turkey bacon, poached eggs

Exercise - 10 minute abs DVD in the morning, 1 hour at the gym after work

Today was my official weekly weigh-in, and I'm down 2lbs! :) Hopefully by next week I will be in a 'healthy' BMI category.

I have a BBQ/party tomorrow night, so I have to try and resist alcohol, and any non-Dukan food. Luckily it's a PV day tomorrow, so I'll be able to have salad as well as chicken and fish, so it should be ok.....

Well done Ceri!! fab result!! Cx

Aaaaaaaahhhhhgggg girls....you know me so well ;-) xxx

Ceri, I'm a bit slow off the mark at times so I've only just caught up with your weight loss journey. It sounds like you're right in the zone and the jeans journey is such a good idea.

If you go on to the official Dukan website there's a simple (free) formula for calculating your TW - why don't you try that and see how it compares with the 9st you've set yourself? You don't have to hold yourself to it but it might be interesting for you. Keep up the good work! x

Hi Ceridwen , whoop whoop your weightloss is fab! if only dr dukan revised the plan to include alcohol!! Not for me I am like sididd and tee total ;-) :D

well tonight anyway!

;-))))

Back