Operation size 10 jeans!

I'll be put on the naughty steep at this rate ;)

Ceri, I'm a bit slow off the mark at times so I've only just caught up with your weight loss journey. It sounds like you're right in the zone and the jeans journey is such a good idea.

If you go on to the official Dukan website there's a simple (free) formula for calculating your TW - why don't you try that and see how it compares with the 9st you've set yourself? You don't have to hold yourself to it but it might be interesting for you. Keep up the good work! x

Thanks Sara! :)

I went on the Dukan site and they've said 9st too, but I did put that that's the weight I'd like to be in the details, so I'm guessing that affects things... I'll just see how I feel as the weight goes down (hopefully) :)

Day 16 & 17

Day 16 PV
B - 2 x lemon muffins
L - ham & egg salad (I don't think we're supposed to have ham, but this was the most Dukan type food I could find in M&S)
D - BBQ!!! Chicken, beef burger (not sure about the fat content, but as it was BBQ'd thought it wouldn't be too bad!) and salad
Naughtiness - one small glass of dry white wine (enjoyed and not really regretted!! :D)
Exercise - Nothing, although I definitely walked for at least 30 minutes

Day 17 PP
B - 2 x lemon muffins
L - Turkey bacon, poached eggs
D - Steak, sf jelly with ff yogurt
Exercise - 10 minute abs DVD, lots of walking

So I ended up drinking some wine last night <hic>....but just one small glass! I enjoyed it, and would probably do it again for certain occasions. I weighed myself this morning and I'm down another pound, which means my BMI is now 24.9, and out of the 'overweight' category :D

Today has been busy, so I haven't managed to get to the gym again :eek:. I'm going to force myself to go tomorrow morning after I've eaten some muffins. Talking of muffins, I see a lot of you use recipes that contain wheat bran, so I've bought some of the stuff today and I will use in my muffin mixture tomorrow.

I might try those jeans on again tomorrow too :p

Hey skinny mini!! not overweight anymore Yay!! Those jeans will be slipping on no problem at this rate!! Cx

Day 18 PV
B - Turkey bacon, poached eggs
L - Prawn & red pepper stir-fry with coriander & chilli
D - Roast chicken, broccoli, leeks and celeriac mash
Snacks: 3 x muffins, ff yogurt
Exercise: 10 minute abs DVD, 45 minutes at the gym

I made muffins with wheat bran today, and they tasted pretty much the same as my last batch! By using wheat bran though, it means I can have 3 muffins a day rather than 2! Result. :D

I tried the jeans on again today and I can do them up completely!! The effect on my fat is not pretty though, it's basically bulges out the top :eek:. I now need to keep working so I'd be able to wear them out in public. Hopefully my 'blast belly fat' DVD will eventually make a difference, as well as sticking to the diet!

Photos attached! x

Try3_front.jpgIMG_0414.jpg

amazing to see the difference in what ......two week you have them on now its just reducing your muffin top and your there....well done so pleased for you, and your menus looking good too x:)

Just caught up, well done on your losses so far, those jeans will be fitting nicely soon x

Day 19 PP
B - 3 x vanilla muffins
L - chicken breast, ff yogurt
D - sea bass, turkey bacon & poached egg, sf jelly with ff yogurt
Exercise: 10 minute abs DVD, 1 hour at the gym (30 mins cardio/30 mins weights)

I've had a massive headache today, not sure if it has anything to do with the diet or not. Luckily it's gone now, and I'm feeling good after my gym session :)

I'm starting to notice a change in my body shape now, and I'm able to wear my work trousers again :D. Previously I'd switched to stretchy skirts and dresses, so it's nice to have more clothing options.

I still need to think up some recipes for the vegetarians that are coming over on Friday night. I may do the following:
Starter: Not going to worry about a starter, but will lay out some olives that everyone else can eat whilst I'm in the kitchen
Main : Vegetable Chilli (Vegetable chilli bowl recipe - Recipes - BBC Good Food) Omitting the kidney beans for me, and using fat-free creme fraiche
Dessert: I was thinking rhubarb eton mess - I'll make a Dukan one for me, and a regular full-fat version for everyone else. The Dukan version is going to require a little experimentation..... :eek: xx

Last edited:
Fab day ..... and whoop whoop at wearing your work pants again that's fantastic ....makes you feel great doesn't it when you start seeing the changes :):) .....your meal planning sounds good for Friday could do with some of that eaton mess ...sure it'll be gorgeous and better than the full fat version x

You're doing fantastically!!!
I think the ceremony of trying your jeans on is the highlight of my week. Wish I'd done similar.
You go girl!!!

Day 20 & 21

Day 20 PV
B - 3 x vanilla muffins
L - Lean ham, chicken & salad
D - Chicken with chilli sauce & salad, jogurt
Exercise: none, but walked for at least 30 minutes

Day 21 PP (today)
B - 3 x vanilla muffins
L - Chicken breast & turkey koftas
D - Chicken omelette
Exercise: 10 minute abs DVD, 1 hour at the gym

So happy, I'm down another pound! I'm about to browse the site for quiche recipes as I haven't tried these yet, and thought these would be good for lunch at work. I keep getting weird looks when I munch away at a plain chicken breast!

I actually turn my back to my office when I'm eating lmao!

They are way too nosey :rolleyes:

YEY well done on the wearing of your jeans !! These little boosts help us move forward! Your menu sounds nice, love veg chilli, where can u buy fat free creme fraiche? I can only find reduced fat one ,,I love that on my chilli mmmmm

YEY well done on the wearing of your jeans !! These little boosts help us move forward! Your menu sounds nice, love veg chilli, where can u buy fat free creme fraiche? I can only find reduced fat one ,,I love that on my chilli mmmmm

Thanks Kirsty! I haven't actually searched for fat free creme fraiche yet, but just had a quick google and it doesn't appear to exist. I guess I'll just dollop whatever fat free dairy product I have in the fridge on it instead! :eek:

Only just caught up on your journey. The jeans! What a fantastic way to motivate yourself and see the progress. Weighing is all very well but just a number at the end of the day. Hope I can stick with it and show your determination :fingerscrossed:

Back