Operation size 10 jeans!

I've lost nothing this week, still 10.2! Maybe I should start recording decimal places....I'm pretty sure last week my weight was around 10.2.8, and this morning it was 10.2.2 - so technically I've lost just over half a pound...

I haven't even cheated (well apart from one small chocolate at work!). I think I'll carry on as normal for this week, and if I haven't lost anything at my next weigh-in I'll have to think about cutting out the tolerated items and maybe adding in an extra PP day, but for now I'm going to carry on as normal.

I've also decided to adjust my goal weight to 9.7, as I really want to move over to consolidation as soon as possible. Hopefully during consolidation I might lose a few extra pounds, and eventually my weight will even out between 9-9.7.

How many days have you been at this weight Ceri?

I read somewhere that if your weight doesn't shift, that you should do a 'White Day' (excuse me if I quoted it wrong). It's a day where you have only white products i.e. Egg whites, chicken etc. It's supposed to give your body a little shock.

Here's a little info on it :)

http://thedukandietsite.com/1566/stopped-losing-weight-on-dukan-diet-white-day-pure-protein-day/

One week's sts is no reason to change anything - the weight loss fluctuates from week to week but the fat loss is steady. Prepare for a good loss next week. 9st7 seems a good TW - 22.8 is a good BMI to be aiming for. And I quite like the idea of easing our way into Conso, it's got to become a way of life, after all, not a strict regime, if it's to be maintained. I went out for a drink with friends last night and was bemoaning the fact I could only drink Diet Coke, which would keep me awake all night. Someone suggested lime and soda and I immediately said, 'I'm not allowed lime'. Only afterwards did I realise how ridiculous that was - it's the all or nothing approach that got me in this position in the first place. Good luck! x

Someone suggested lime and soda and I immediately said, 'I'm not allowed lime'. Only afterwards did I realise how ridiculous that was - it's the all or nothing approach that got me in this position in the first place. Good luck! x

Sara, you are the Mr Miyagi of Minimins! :D

P x

Ceri, your jeans shots are so motivating! I am definitely a fan of the decimal point for recording your exact weight. More motivating that way plus, if you don't, one week it could round you up, them the next down, which looks like an amazing loss but has to compensated for next time.

Hmm, that makes sense in my head but not sure I explained it very well!

Keep it up, nothing to be disheartened about while your jeans are getting looser! Jx

Pesky scales!:scale: At least you didn't have a gain. And you're getting pretty close to your target. Chin up bird.

Thanks for all the positive comments, they really help :)

Trini, I've been the same weight for a week. Thanks for the link, I'll take a look, although I'm going to carry on as normal for this week, and fingers-crossed for the next weigh-in!

Sara, we are both almost at our 'true weight' now! :D (BTW - does anyone else think 'true weight' sounds a bit naff? I feel like such an idiot when I mention it to friends, also telling them I'm on 'cruise' gets a few giggles)

Here is what I ate today (PV day)
Breakfast - Dukan porridge with cinnamon (this was actually really good, and probably filled me up more than the muffins)
Lunch - Chicken & beef salad, ff yogurt & sf jelly
Dinner - Smoked salmon, soft boiled eggs & salad, dessert- stewed rhubarb with ff yogurt
Exercise - None, apart from my regular 20 minute walk to the train station for work! I really should have forced myself to the gym, but I was so hungry that I had to come straight home and make dinner!

lol. WAX on WAX off!! or is it
FAT on FAT off ???

It's just fat off Charly! Ceri, I think everyone would think me bonkers if I told them about this diet. So far, the only people who know I'm on it are you lot!

Keep going though. I know a week of sts is frustrating but it will soon tumble, just keep at it! Jx

It's just fat off Charly! Ceri, I think everyone would think me bonkers if I told them about this diet. So far, the only people who know I'm on it are you lot!

Keep going though. I know a week of sts is frustrating but it will soon tumble, just keep at it! Jx

opps sorry! fat off fat off!! lol x

opps sorry! fat off fat off!! lol x

pmsl just read that back to myself ...sounds insulting!!!! honestly it isn't intended that way!!!!! xx

Since starting Dukan I record decimal places a loss is a loss no mattet how small.... you'll loss next week x

pmsl just read that back to myself ...sounds insulting!!!! honestly it isn't intended that way!!!!! xx

Charly, I think you just invented some new Dukan swear words!

:giggle:

I think the words are pretty funny as well, I got so excited when I thought I was going on 171 day Cruise !!

:8855:

So rude! Gasp! :faint2:

I'm feeling pretty pleased with myself this morning! I've lost 3lbs (ok, technically 2.8, but that rounds up to 3!!), and I'm in a new stone bracket - hello numero 9! :D:D:D

I now only have 6lbs to go until I reach my 'true weight'..... and maybe those jeans will finally fit???!!

I actually don't have much of a clue what's involved with consolidation, so I'd better start reading those last few chapters of the book. I think there's bread and cheese involved, so it sounds good to me!

Today is a PV day!
B - Bacon & eggs
L - Chicken & salad
D - Salmon & broccoli, dessert - stewed rhubarb & sweetened quark
Snacks - chocolate muffins

Back