Operation size 10 jeans!

Well done Alli...I've been cheating too much recently to have a whopping 3lb loss!

Good work :D

Fantastic! You see, you were worried for no reason!

3lbs fantastic. I bet when you weigh yourself and see the new stone bracket you think yes, yes, yes, you lucky thing.

Those size 10 will be hanging off you at this rate x keep going your doing fab xxx

Day 53 (wow, can't believe I've stuck at it this long) PP

B - 3 x Lemon muffins
L - Turkey meatballs (Turkey mince mixed with rosemary, pepper and some onion)
D - Leftover beef vindaloo (check out the recipe section - it's delicious!)
Snacks - ff yogurt, sf jelly, 2 x boiled eggs
Exercise - 1 hour @ the gym

I've lost another pound this morning, so my weight is now 9st 12lbs! :D I'm feeling so good now that I'm in the final stone bracket, and I can see a massive difference in my body shape. Those stupid jeans still don't fit though!!! I may have to change my goal weight back to 9st, as I don't think losing another 5lbs will make them fit. Another option is to simply switch to a gradual conso once I hit 9st7lbs, and just have PV days with one PP day and none of the other extras. Decisions, decisions........

Wow Cerialli, you're doing so well! Can't believe you're still getting big juicy losses at this stage - I've practically stopped! Brilliant, well done. I think you should see how you feel when you reach TW. If you're super-motivated then keep going but if not then switching to a limited version of conso sounds like a good option. Yay, go you! Jx

well done on another lb xxx exacty what you said, wait till you get to 9.7 then deicide if your doing soft conso. If it keeps you losing and thats the main goal alli xxx:bunnydance:

Know exactly how you feel ceri and I think I will give the conso-lite thing a try next week. I am at the stage where I am looking mournfully at pieces of fruit, and I think I am almost ready. On the other hand, you do still seem to be losing steadily?

well done ceri, the scales are still going down , down down !! xx

Nice work lady, I think it was that wise lady just above me on this thread who said 'slow and steady wins the race'! Jx

Day 54 PV

I'm down another pound this morning, so weird! I'm now at 9st 11lbs. I think this will go up again tomorrow as today is a PV day, but I've changed my stats anyway!

Here is the menu for today:
B - Dukan porridge
L - Prawn & egg salad
D - Going out for food, so probably some sort of salad!
Exercise - rest day

It's such a shame to be at work on a day like this! Looking forward to finishing this afternoon, as I'm going out for drinks and some food in the sun. I think I'm going to stick to sparkling water, but I'll see how I feel later (might have a cheeky glass of wine!).
:D

Well done in your loss xxx

Dear Diary,

I have sinned!!! Please forgive me!

Ok, well hopefully it's not too bad.... I've had the following naughty items:
- 2 x wholemeal bread with butter
- Fatty bacon
- Creamy dressing on a salad
- Salted popcorn
- Regular coke

Agghhh.....!!!

I had such a fun day out in London with my OH, we went to see Batman at the IMAX (what else would you do on the hottest day of the year??!! ;) ), and then got some food afterwards. I did try to be good, but obviously had a few slip-ups. Slightly annoying as it's also weigh-in day tomorrow, but we shall see! I will report the damage tomorrow.

X

sarafvrm said:
I'm really not a fan of altering tw - we have to find it easy to maintain in the long term - but obviously it's personal choice. 9 1/2 stone and a BMI of 22.8 sound good to me! Good luck anyway, whatever you decide, your experiences on this diet have been useful to read about xx

I'm just unsure as Dr D said my true weight was 9st, it was only me that thought that was maybe too low. Those damn jeans though.... I swear they've shrunk... !! hahax

Back