Operation size 10 jeans!

Thank you!!! At the rate you're losing I'm sure it's not far off! :D

Yeah right! you do realise its nearly 4st dont you? anyway think of me when you are eating your gala meals! :)

ceridwen said:
Your PP & PV days look like gala meals to me anyway!:D

Ceri a gala meal looks like this: nandos chicken livers with roll for starter, 1/2 chicken and chips and conon the cob for mains, choc cheesecake for pud and 1/2 bottle of red to polish it off!!! The sort of eating we should be abolishing :D but hey thats gala to me. :)

whoop whoop whoop! well done girlie xx now for the fun bit!! xxx

I still struggle fitting into a 10, but size 12 is often too big.... I'm in no man's land now!

:bliss::happy036::D:greenapple::party0023::banana dancer::party0011::party0019::woohoo:

WOO HOO!!!! I'VE REACHED MY TRUE WEIGHT!!!!

Thank you for all the lovely support...next step consolidation!xxx

HUGE CONGRATULATIONS CERI :D credit where it's due....you've worked so hard to get where you are and like all of our current conso-ers are truly inspiring for those of us with a bit left to lose :)!!

I know the feeling with the jeans no-mans land :) I spent ages looking for a size 13 :D but they reliably informed me they don't have it :eek:;):) x

Charly, just had a look wow, will tell girls at work tomorrow xxx

Charlie you're like a forum fairy godmother!! :Dx

although has anyone actually seen these? the article is from 2009...i'm sure i've not come across them though :( x

congratulations :D

Charlie you're like a forum fairy godmother!! :Dx

although has anyone actually seen these? the article is from 2009...i'm sure i've not come across them though :( x
yeah i have brought them although it was a while ago but i also get size 10 and a half from here they are well nice fit on me now whoop whoop! they do all half sizes

Plus size jeans for men and women | DoMyJeans UK

xxx your very welcome ladies xxx lol x

Last edited:
Alli, I'm so excited to hear your news!! Bet those jeans look well sexy on you now.

Good luck on conso and well done with sticking to dukan!

Cx

I weigh three times, first is always lower I like to see two weights the same..........ocd??

Erm...I have what you have Sid.....if I don't see the same number twice I keep going...it's totally utterly mad, I know! Jx

Thanks marg!!! Your news is much more exciting though, hope all is going well and lovely to hear from you :)

I've started a new diary for conso, although my first week hasn't been particulary successful :eek:. Hope you keep stopping by the board :)x

Just thought I would update my Dukan diary! I'm soooo annoyed with myself, as I've put on a stone since stopping the diet. Ughh :(

I didn't fully complete consolidation, and since Christmas my eating habits have been terrible. Takeaways, chocolate, crisps, alcohol followed by kebabs... yuk!

To be honest, I'm quite surprised I only gained a stone! The amount of crap I was eating I was expecting a lot worse. :eek:

Anyway, even though Dukan definitely worked at shedding the pounds, I'm going to try calorie-counting this time - mostly just because I need a change, and if I start something new and different I'm more motivated (well..at least in the beginning). Geez, I'm so annoyed at myself for letting my weight creep back up.....

Hope everyone has a good Dukan day..... !! :)x

Oh Ali, I feel your pain but you've grasped the nettle again love, so the only way is up (or down!) :D

Mwah
P x

Really nice to hear from you Ceri, although I'm sorry your news isn't happier. So hard to get back on the straight and narrow after Christmas and the new year, when the weather's cold and wet, you're broke and holidays and sunshine are so far off. It won't take you long though, now you have the bit between your teeth again. Are you still exercising? You did so many of us a favour with your 60-day thread. That's the bandwagon I need to get back on... Good luck - will you be posting your progress here (please?) xx

Back