Operation Skinny ***** ...

Aw that's rubbish, did she at least have a good excuse? Where are yous off to? Xx

I would be upset if one of my friend did that repeatedly, especially if it is for another friend as I would feel less important =(

Oooo I bet that will be lovely, have you been to Tunisia before? I haven't been there but have heard good things about how nice it is and how good the weather is =) Are you excited? x

I am - really need a holiday to relax and chill out. Sadly left the weight loss too late but I'm gonna keep plodding on as going to Australia in September for 2 weeks - if that's not motivation then I dunno what is hehe! :D

I went on hunt for the new gluten free quiche that marks and Spencer have brought out today but couldn't find it. I did pick up the breaded chicken and fish tho - nom nom!!

Yeah I'm so excited ... I'm staying with my friend in Melbourne. It's def on my bucket list :D

M+S are the best gluten free supermarket out there by far. So much of their range is naturally gluten free. I picked up breaded fish and chicken, fishcakes, beef meatballs and pork sausages.

Weigh in for me in an hr! Eeeeeek!

What is your job? x

Night shifts are hard and mess with your body clock so no wonder you want dinner now x

I have just realized it is nearly dinner time and 1- i have only had a smoothie and 2- i have no idea what i am going to cook for dinner Lol x

Ooo honey roasted parsnips yummy, have you tried honey with whole grain mustard roasted parsnips and carrots? They are amazing x

Back