Operation update :-)

Dunders

Hi everyone,

Well.....I survived my operation :)
Everything went to plan, and I'm really pleased with myself, as have stuck to TFR 100%, both leading up to, during my hospital stay, and since returning home!
I had to get weighed 2 days early this week, as not allowed to drive, really pleased as in 5 days since last WI, I'd lost another 3.5lbs.
50lbs lost in just under 10 weeks, I still can't believe it!

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who wished me well last week, I really appreciated it. I'm such a drama queen, had managed to convince myself I wasn't going to wake up as I was in ketosis and going under a general!

Anyway, serious point here folks, if any of you are going in hospital for an operation needing a general - it goes to show, if you consult with the docs/surgeon and let them know you are doing TRF, then despite what the Lipotrim "Helpline" tell you, it is possible to continue safely.

Good luck everyone for your coming week!

Debs

Glad it went well, wish you a speedy recovery!

Well done for sticking to it. Good to see you back! Hope you recover asap xx

Amazing for sticking to it 100%, take it easy and speedy recovery.

You are such an inspiration, really proving how dedicated you are to loosing your weight xx You could of so easily given in but you took the tough road and well done you xxx
Ps I hope your recovery is going well x

Hope you will be back to full health soon. You were great to stick to tfr during a stressful period.

Well done you!!! It's good to know as if I loose enough weight I can go in to have a op on my knees which would give me so much more mobility, to be able to kneel without pain! Now I can look at this thread when I need the advice Thankyou!

Back