Miss-G said:
Nah, a multi pack of meaty walkers and a huge galaxy and real coke :D

Ok reality check, water it is then ;) xx

Lol I got water and a BL bar :p

DustQueen said:
Oh my god I Looooove pickled onion monster munch *drools*

They are my all time fav crisps!!

11.4 and 18lbs to go, bring it on!!

Finally feel like I really am doing this now and the thought of the scales going back up is terrifying me- something I wasn't worried about a few weeks ago! Think the panic has kicked in now!

I missed a pack yesterday so only had 400cals and I feel it this morning- all dizzy and faint. So I'm going to make sure I have all of them from now on even if it kills me!

Replacement shakes coming today thank the lord, urghhhh these sweet ones are mankified!

14stoneto9stoneplease said:
11.4 and 18lbs to go, bring it on!!

Finally feel like I really am doing this now and the thought of the scales going back up is terrifying me- something I wasn't worried about a few weeks ago! Think the panic has kicked in now!

I missed a pack yesterday so only had 400cals and I feel it this morning- all dizzy and faint. So I'm going to make sure I have all of them from now on even if it kills me!

Replacement shakes coming today thank the lord, urghhhh these sweet ones are mankified!

Yayyyy!!! Fantastic :)

Well done bird...REALLY pleased for you :D And I'm glad that you're now too scared to eat...hopefully you'll shift those last 18lbs in not time now!!! x

Oh jeezo had 2 blackout episodes today and OH is not happy about it. Can't blame him it's just not healthy so he wants me to take the weekend off to regain my energy and strength.

Bit gutted about it really as I have been doing so well and even got the inbetweeners planned for Saturday so that there would be no danger of the weekend munch/wine monster.

But hey ho I need to be healthy and well for the boys, would hate to faint or something whilst I am on my own with them. I know it's my fault because of only having 2 packs yesterday but when in ketosis I just can't help it. Something I will be working on from Monday.

So I'm going to sign off for the weekend girlies, because reading how well everyone is doing will just make me realise how **** I am doing if you know what I mean! Still, I am not seeing it as an excuse to eat crap, just normal food. Nevertheless you can all expect a gain on my diary on Monday :( xxx

Oh jeezo had 2 blackout episodes today and OH is not happy about it. Can't blame him it's just not healthy so he wants me to take the weekend off to regain my energy and strength.

Bit gutted about it really as I have been doing so well and even got the inbetweeners planned for Saturday so that there would be no danger of the weekend munch/wine monster.

But hey ho I need to be healthy and well for the boys, would hate to faint or something whilst I am on my own with them. I know it's my fault because of only having 2 packs yesterday but when in ketosis I just can't help it. Something I will be working on from Monday.

So I'm going to sign off for the weekend girlies, because reading how well everyone is doing will just make me realise how **** I am doing if you know what I mean! Still, I am not seeing it as an excuse to eat crap, just normal food. Nevertheless you can all expect a gain on my diary on Monday :( xxx

Oh Hun what a shame, I take it you have made up your mind and an extra pack or two or WS is not an option
Really hope you feel better soon :(
Sorry to lose you x

Aw babe that's crap. What about WS? Or an extra pack? xx

DustQueen said:
Oh Hun what a shame, I take it you have made up your mind and an extra pack or two or WS is not an option
Really hope you feel better soon :(
Sorry to lose you x

Lol great minds xx

Thanks girls, scarap what I just said as we have come to a compromise!

He said he is happy for me to go back to TS tomorrow so long as I a) have a substantial meal tonight and b) I promise to have all 3 packs every day without fail from now on. So I am about to tuck into quorn chicken, new pots and salad- not too much of a bad choice eh???

Wow it's usually me telling him what to do but on this occasion I will let him off as I know he is right ;)

So back to TS tomorrow, feel loads better knowing that now- god what has happens to me??!! An opportunity for a weekend off and I said NO!! xx

Thanks girls, scarap what I just said as we have come to a compromise!

He said he is happy for me to go back to TS tomorrow so long as I a) have a substantial meal tonight and b) I promise to have all 3 packs every day without fail from now on. So I am about to tuck into quorn chicken, new pots and salad- not too much of a bad choice eh???

Wow it's usually me telling him what to do but on this occasion I will let him off as I know he is right ;)

So back to TS tomorrow, feel loads better knowing that now- god what has happens to me??!! An opportunity for a weekend off and I said NO!! xx

*scrap rather ;)

That's a great plan babe and yes what's happened to you indeed refusing a weekend off???!!! :D gaga will be sooo proud xx

Back