Operation: Wedding dress!

That sounds like a good plan babe.
I don't know about you but I seem to lose about the same as if I was doing TS all the time, when I starve all week and eat all weekend. The wee gain seems to help shift more pounds?? Weird xx

Miss-G said:
I don't know about you but I seem to lose about the same as if I was doing TS all the time, when I starve all week and eat all weekend. The wee gain seems to help shift more pounds?? Weird xx

Lol wish I could say the same if I eat on the weekend it takes nearly 2 weeks to get the weight off same as if I take 3 weeks off :S

Miss-G said:

Yep it always goes like this, say I am 12.0 on the Saturday- I have my food weekend- then I will be 12.3-12.4 on the Monday-then by the following Saturday I will be around 11.11-11.12. So it's like a restart every week lol! Dunno why I guess the body has a shock after two days of loads of calories so it comes off quicker :D either way I'm not complaining, just want my weekends back ;) xx

Mamakash said:
Sounds like a brilliant plan miss. Here's to fun weekends again (soon....) xx

Woohoo x

DustQueen said:
Lol wish I could say the same if I eat on the weekend it takes nearly 2 weeks to get the weight off same as if I take 3 weeks off :S

Says the mini who lost practically ALL of her 2 weeks off weight in NINE DAYS!!!!! ;)

14stoneto9stoneplease said:
Says the mini who lost practically ALL of her 2 weeks off weight in NINE DAYS!!!!! ;)

Lol yes but it always takes me about 10-12 days to lose it whether it's 1 day or 3 weeks :S odd body!

BouncyBride said:
I couldn't keep away....bloody minimins! :D

:D hahaha x

Well 14-9 is definately NOT a happy bunny this morning- STILL 11 bloody 5!!!

I wouldn't mind if I had been mega naughty but all I had was one (kind of) WS meal on Friday night and nothing but shakes and BL bars have passed these lips since! Gutted I am! And it's not even TOTM!

Oh well onwards and downwards... Or in my case stayingputwards!! :(

It'll go! You've been good so there's no reason it won't. You'll propbably have about a 6st loss tomorrow :D x x

DustQueen said:
Yep BB is right it will go x bet it is just those weekend munchie monsters hanging off you upset they didn't get their wine and takeaway

I do feel rather guilty for depriving them ;)

DustQueen said:
Yes but if you feed them I will catch you!! :p

Must beat dustface must beat dustface

*14-9 is out of breath*

Xxxx

Mmmmmmm a Mint fudge BL bar and a coffee :) this is the life eh?! xx

DustQueen said:
For another few weeks yes :(
But it will get better :)

Yep it will get better in around 4 weeks when I can have my cava and margarita of a Saturday evening ;)

DustQueen said:
Soooo jealous :O

Yeh but I'll only be losing 2lbs a week remember- which means you will beat my ass to goal! X

Back