Operation: Wedding dress!

Feeling fantabulous today, minus another 4lbs! Now 12.10 and I can already taste those 11's lol! Also realised that even though I'm still 13 weeks to goal, each week I am looking and feeling slimmer than ever, which means that I am getting rewarded throughout the journey and not just at the end!! Also soo much happier on just shakes an bars now, I no longer dread evening time when I would have had soup. Love the shakes nice and thick- they fill me up more than the soups aswell. Hope everyone else is having a good day x :D

onto day 3 ate a little bit of beef and a small little chunk of cheese and felt so guilty, but back to hundred percent and i am too gunna weigh everyday until im more settled in the diet. It was hard work yesterday and i know the next few days aint gunna be easy either.

Mrnin!

Yesterday was a little hard. Felt so hungry on& off throughout the day. Id planned 2 go out shopping etc but the weather in london was just so s**t! Pouring rain all day. It was one of those days where u grab ur duvet on the sofa, watch dvds & veg out! I stayed strong though 100% TS only 1 thing had 2 coke zeros throughout the day. I hope that dont affect me. My WI will be on wed.... Feeling Excited & nervous
Day 5 today... Alright so far ( im still lazying in bed lmao)!!!
Good luck evry1 ?

Had to nip on just to have a look at your loss!!Ahhhhhhh WELL DONE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Brilliant!!!! The 4lbloss that you needed!!! Woohooooo

So pleased for you :D x x x x x x

Brilliant weight loss hun your doing really well sounding really positive keep it up! x

Thanks everyone, had a good day today although temptation nearly got the better of me with some of my baby's leftover toast! Decided I am going to AAM once a week from this weekend, partly because it will give me something to look forward too but mainly so that my body can slowly get used to food again. The last thing I want to do is get to goal and start healthy eating and then put weight back on due to the fact my body has been used to 600cals a day for the past 4 months. So I'm thinking quorn chicken, lettuce and spring onions (and a little bit of coleslaw? Haha joke!) this weekend-oooo I can smell it already! Lol x

Well done on your 4lb loss great news.. If daily wi keeps u on track go for it Hun it definately keeps me going

X

just havin quick read! well done on the weight loss! :)

Morninnnnn!!!! I think even having a little bit of coleslaw and you'll be fine, it will probably have a good affect and shuffle your metabolism around a little bit and maybe even help you lose an extra 1lb. I think I'll probably aam once I get to 11st (1st to target)..I would hate to lose it all then the week between my wedding and honeymoon put a stone on! lol
Have a good day! x x x

BouncyBride said:
Morninnnnn!!!! I think even having a little bit of coleslaw and you'll be fine, it will probably have a good affect and shuffle your metabolism around a little bit and maybe even help you lose an extra 1lb. I think I'll probably aam once I get to 11st (1st to target)..I would hate to lose it all then the week between my wedding and honeymoon put a stone on! lol
Have a good day! x x x

Ooo BB you shouldn't have said that about the coleslaw lol! Mmm maybe just half a teaspoon full of low low fat coleslaw then?! I can see what you mean about shuffling the metabolism so I may try it this weekend and if there's no damage will add it every weekend! Can't wait now, first bit of real food in 4 weeks! Simple things simple minds lol! x

I'm totally in agreement with you. If it works for you and you can still lose weight go for it!! This weekend I decided to add a meal in the evening .... protein, veg, greens, salad etc and absolutely no carbs and I still managed to lose 3lbs this week. I think I'm going to try it again next week and if I still continue to lose weight then I'm going to carry it on. I struggle at the weekends big time when the OH and kids are eating what they want, takeaways, roast dinners etc so I eat similar to what their eating (evening only) but without the nasties!! Today on my WK 5 weigh in I lost 3lbs and got to the end of my mini goals ... really really chuffed and now to tackle the super goals! Your doing fab and do what works for you xx

Skinniminx said:
I'm totally in agreement with you. If it works for you and you can still lose weight go for it!! This weekend I decided to add a meal in the evening .... protein, veg, greens, salad etc and absolutely no carbs and I still managed to lose 3lbs this week. I think I'm going to try it again next week and if I still continue to lose weight then I'm going to carry it on. I struggle at the weekends big time when the OH and kids are eating what they want, takeaways, roast dinners etc so I eat similar to what their eating (evening only) but without the nasties!! Today on my WK 5 weigh in I lost 3lbs and got to the end of my mini goals ... really really chuffed and now to tackle the super goals! Your doing fab and do what works for you xx

Weekends is my worst time also, especially a Friday or Saturday as one of those two would be a takeaway night! Great news that you have managed to lose the same amount as before with AAM. It gives me hope! Yeh I agree if it doesn't affect the loss then why torture yourself by not having it! Well time will tell for me I guess- looking forward to it already! So pleased you have smashed your mini goals, bet you feel so proud of yourself! Won't be long until your at target now! X

I totally agree with you both, if you can do it and it keeps you from bingeing like I have done then do it! I did it and still lost 5lbs last week, did itSaturday again (but went too far) and gained BUT I've lost that again just about and I still have 4 full days to go from tomorrow so it SHOULD still be a loss of around 2lbs I hope. See how you get on! Be fab if it works eh!!!! :D xx

Will def let you know .... just starting my sixth week and honestly I don't know how others on here can carry on for months and months they are truly amazing! So looking forward to the weekend. I might change my WI day from today to Friday so I can have my meals and then I've got five days to be total TS until my next WI! Sounds like a good plan to me!!! xx:D

I struggle so so much on the weekend I could eat a horse! I know it's mainly in my head but perhaps if I had a small protein meal on a Saturday night to look forward to it would help! Going to wait to see what everyone posts next week before I start!

Good luck everyone!

I thinkit's definitely worth trying if you really need to but I also think that it could easily become a slippery slope if you don't keep it under control. That's the only concern I would have, not that a small meal will make you gain permanently (I had bottle of wine and high fat meal and hasn't made me gain permanently) but I just think if you get cheekier and cheekier with it every week then losses will slow down and you won't even realise you're eating more than you were when you first added a meal! Does that make sense?? By all means it's fabif it can be done but be careful is what I'd say.:) Wishing you a strong, 100% day 14s :) x x

I totally agree with you .... but I am strong willed and will only eat what I am allowed ... just going to do it for a few weekends and then go TS for a couple of weeks for a big boost! Its bloody hard work isn't it? Food blah blah blah only have myself to blame!! xx

BouncyBride said:
I thinkit's definitely worth trying if you really need to but I also think that it could easily become a slippery slope if you don't keep it under control. That's the only concern I would have, not that a small meal will make you gain permanently (I had bottle of wine and high fat meal and hasn't made me gain permanently) but I just think if you get cheekier and cheekier with it every week then losses will slow down and you won't even realise you're eating more than you were when you first added a meal! Does that make sense?? By all means it's fabif it can be done but be careful is what I'd say.:) Wishing you a strong, 100% day 14s :) x x

Yes I know exactly what you mean BB, and if it affects my loss at all then I will not do it again until I'm closer to goal! But iv been practically 100% for nearly 4 weeks now so I'm not planning on taking the Mick with it and thinking ooo il just have a bit of this or make my portion a bit larger! x

Good day today. Went shopping and bought a new bra ;) and have gone from a 40E to a 38DD! Glad the weight is coming off in that area in particular! Also on the way home I realised that as long as I lose 4lbs a week for the next 3 weeks then I will be half way to goal! For the first time since starting this diet I have actually realised that it is NOT forever and once at the halfway Mark I will only have 7 weeks left! I'm thinking of it as when I was younger and went to school and had the 6 weeks summer hols+ one extra week! And that always flew by for me so hoping this will be the same! There is light at the end of the tunnel after all! :D

Back