Operation: Wedding dress!

BouncyBride said:
LOL what the HELL have you been doing!?!??!?!?! I meant lay flat on the floor with your legs flat and raisse them up just a couple of inches off the floor and back again! lol the ones above the head are for the arms!!! LOL Numpty! No wonder you're in agony!!! :D xx

Haha pmsl!!! Well I just done another 200 and it felt good so there!!

DustQueen said:
A good one is lay on the floor feet and legs pointing to ceiling and pull your feet towards the ceiling slowly so your butt is a couple of inches off the floor then relax and repeat

THATS what iv been doing!!! x

14stoneto9stoneplease said:
THATS what iv been doing!!! x

Lol feet towards the ceiling not over your head

DustQueen said:
Lol feet towards the ceiling not over your head

Doh!!

LMFAO@ the images in my head right now!!! LOL I couldn't even GET my leg above my head! lol I proper laughed at that!!!

Omfg I literally spat a gobfull of water all over reading that. Your such a numpty :D but that's why we love ya ;)
I'll try it tho, just for the laugh ;) xx

Miss-G said:
Omfg I literally spat a gobfull of water all over reading that. Your such a numpty :D but that's why we love ya ;)
I'll try it tho, just for the laugh ;) xx

It's 14-9's latest craze don't ya know ;) you watch you'll all be doing it soon ;)

14stoneto9stoneplease said:
It's 14-9's latest craze don't ya know ;) you watch you'll all be doing it soon ;)

Yeh and all doing or backs in lol xx

Hehe - just caught up with your diary again 14-9 and having a wee chuckle at your exercise antics!! I also laughed when you called the shakes "mankified" - that's such a great word and a welcome update on manky!! Your patter is brilliant missus...

Congrats on 11.4 - that is fab!!! You seem to be really in the zone now :D

xx

Ouch ouch ouch

My back!

How the flippin heck did you do that liftin your legs over your head thing???

Your well nuts, fact ;)

Seriously I couldn't even lift my legs 6 inches off the floor lol xx

Another good one for baby belly flab or just a flabby belly is to sit on a sofa or something and raise your legs straight out in front of you and you'll really feel it working the lower tum! That's if you can do it, I can't do it without pulling a poo face! lol

scotminx said:
Hehe - just caught up with your diary again 14-9 and having a wee chuckle at your exercise antics!! I also laughed when you called the shakes "mankified" - that's such a great word and a welcome update on manky!! Your patter is brilliant missus...

Congrats on 11.4 - that is fab!!! You seem to be really in the zone now :D

xx

Glad I have entertained you Scottie, but even more glad you are BACK!! welcome home xx

Miss-G said:
Ouch ouch ouch

My back!

How the flippin heck did you do that liftin your legs over your head thing???

Your well nuts, fact ;)

Seriously I couldn't even lift my legs 6 inches off the floor lol xx

I didn't actually mean OVER my head woman!! I meant towards my head ;) awww sorry I caused you pain :( hehehe x

LOL is this everyones weak time?!?!? EVERYONE seems to be online at the mo! Whenever I go back to my page, theres a new entry on someones diary! lol What a bunch of headcases we really are eh!!!!

BouncyBride said:
Another good one for baby belly flab or just a flabby belly is to sit on a sofa or something and raise your legs straight out in front of you and you'll really feel it working the lower tum! That's if you can do it, I can't do it without pulling a poo face! lol

My goal for tomorrow> attempt the BB's poo face exercise ;)

BouncyBride said:
LOL is this everyones weak time?!?!? EVERYONE seems to be online at the mo! Whenever I go back to my page, theres a new entry on someones diary! lol What a bunch of headcases we really are eh!!!!

Lol yeah I just came on and there are loads of new posts on my subscribed stuff normally quite quiet :)

BouncyBride said:

Nope not meeee! I have just polished off my choc crunch BL bar, the thought of real food didn't even enter my head.....much ;)

STOP IT!!!! I'm trying to clear my thread page! LOL STOP TYPING!!!!! lol! I'm developing an OCD about this!!! lol

Back