Operation: Wedding dress!

OMG that's the same as me!!!! If I lose 4lbs a week for the next 3 weeks I will too be halfway to my goal!!! Lets do it together ey!!! First one to halfway goal gets a pizza!! lol JOKE!!!! :D
Glad you're having a good day :) x

BouncyBride said:
OMG that's the same as me!!!! If I lose 4lbs a week for the next 3 weeks I will too be halfway to my goal!!! Lets do it together ey!!! First one to halfway goal gets a pizza!! lol JOKE!!!! :D
Glad you're having a good day :) x

Haha no way! Yep let's do it together! Although I actually think the pizza is a good idea! ;)

BouncyBride said:
LOL yeah but whoever has the pizza will then go back behind halfway! lol it IS tempting though! lol

True! How about a slice each! ;)

BouncyBride said:
How about just a bottle of wine, no food, nothing extra. just a bottle of wine?!?!?!? that's better!

Haha your having a laugh, on 600cals a day- I would be legless!! Ok we probably wouldn't stop at a slice- how about a kid size pizza?!! They cant be much bigger than my hand!! Lol x

lol@kid size!! That wouldget stuck between my teeth! lol But seriously, kid size pizza and some salad??? YUM I think we could do that.......

BouncyBride said:
lol@kid size!! That wouldget stuck between my teeth! lol But seriously, kid size pizza and some salad??? YUM I think we could do that.......

Yes yes yes yes!!!!!

Ok scales still haven't budged from 12.10 since Monday! But Auntie Flo put in an appearance this morning so I'm guessing that's why! Due to her early arrival I doubt I will lose more than a pound or two this week but we shall see. Think this diet may have messed with my periods a bit as I am usually always on time, not over a week early! Due to this fact and the scales not budging I am skipping my planned AAM day this week I think? Will have it from Wk5 instead. Hoping for a good day today and must drink more water, barely had 2 litres yesterday :( hope everyone has a good day x

Ok scales still haven't budged from 12.10 since Monday! But Auntie Flo put in an appearance this morning so I'm guessing that's why! Due to her early arrival I doubt I will lose more than a pound or two this week but we shall see. Think this diet may have messed with my periods a bit as I am usually always on time, not over a week early! Due to this fact and the scales not budging I am skipping my planned AAM day this week I think? Will have it from Wk5 instead. Hoping for a good day today and must drink more water, barely had 2 litres yesterday :( hope everyone has a good day x

Well, this gets weirder by the day!!! My period is ALSO a week early (sort of) but it does say on the exante website that it can mess around with them and make them lighter or change times etc.
Even if you lose 1 or 2lbs that's still good and think what you'll lose next week if it's just due to totm!!!! I always find that my scales shift towards the end of the week anyway so I think a 3lb loss for you is my prediction! lol I'm 13.11now so I'm a pound down which I'm pleased about as looking on target for a 2lb loss this week.

Don't let the scales get you down, drink loads of water and just go with it, you KNOW you will lose as you're doing 100%! There's no way you can NOT lose. Have a happy day! :D x x x

BouncyBride said:
Well, this gets weirder by the day!!! My period is ALSO a week early (sort of) but it does say on the exante website that it can mess around with them and make them lighter or change times etc.
Even if you lose 1 or 2lbs that's still good and think what you'll lose next week if it's just due to totm!!!! I always find that my scales shift towards the end of the week anyway so I think a 3lb loss for you is my prediction! lol I'm 13.11now so I'm a pound down which I'm pleased about as looking on target for a 2lb loss this week.

Don't let the scales get you down, drink loads of water and just go with it, you KNOW you will lose as you're doing 100%! There's no way you can NOT lose. Have a happy day! :D x x x

Haha very very weird!! x

Ok what is the lowest calorie alcohol I can drink?!!! I know this is naughty but my little boy is going on holiday today with his grandparents and I have never spent a night apart from him before! I know he will be fine but I am stressing big time as he won't be here tonight and neither will my OH. My baby will be fast asleep by 7 and I'm worried I'm going to turn to food!

So was thinking if I could have a few glasses of the lowest calorie alcohol then it would take my mind off everything for tonight. Yes this is naughty but I am prepared for the gain! It's my TOTM anyway so wasn't expecting a great loss this week. x

Hmm I would say something like vodka and diet coke would be the lowest thing. Or Gin and low cal tonic?? Deffo not wine! lol

Don't worry about your gain, I'm sure you'll read my diary anyway but I ate last night and am a pound up again today. lol long story but as long as neither of us gain loads this weke we'll be ok! lol we can start the 3 weeks to halfway next week if you like! lol x x x

BouncyBride said:
Hmm I would say something like vodka and diet coke would be the lowest thing. Or Gin and low cal tonic?? Deffo not wine! lol

Don't worry about your gain, I'm sure you'll read my diary anyway but I ate last night and am a pound up again today. lol long story but as long as neither of us gain loads this weke we'll be ok! lol we can start the 3 weeks to halfway next week if you like! lol x x x

I do love you BB!! I thought you were going to tell me off! Lol! Yes let's start next week! I know I shouldn't but I have been 100% since the start and a situation like this hasn't happend before! Just realised though, is it dangerous to drink alcohol after having so few calories? maybe a piece of toast before? Hmm don't really like vodka and coke and hate gin! Is even red wine bad?! Will catch up on your diary in a bit, just getting everything ready for my baby leaving me :(

Red wine is good for you (so they say) and it's better than white so yeah, I'd say if you're going to do it, just have what you want and worry about it tomorrow!!!

Awwww I'm dreading my wedding night as that's the first time my baby will be away from us for a night and she'll be 19 months! lol How old is your L/O ? x I'm sure the red wine will help you (if nothing else that to fall asleep!!)
x

BouncyBride said:
Red wine is good for you (so they say) and it's better than white so yeah, I'd say if you're going to do it, just have what you want and worry about it tomorrow!!!

Awwww I'm dreading my wedding night as that's the first time my baby will be away from us for a night and she'll be 19 months! lol How old is your L/O ? x I'm sure the red wine will help you (if nothing else that to fall asleep!!)
x

Yeh will see how it goes later I think as OH had decided not to go out now bless him! Also just been informed I have to go out for a family meal on Sunday and to avoid awkward questions I'm going to have to have a salad or something! Grrr!!

My eldest is 3 and my baby is nearly nine months. Just said goodbye to him and all I can say is I'm glad their not both going as I would have been even more of a wreck!! You'll be fine on your wedding night, you will be so happy (slim ;) ) and drunk ;) and your little girl will probably so knackered that neither of you will mind! Right I'm off to catch up on a certain someone's diary! ;) xx

Yehhhhh have a salad! You've already said you don't mind a stay the same result this week so have whatever you drink tonight andhave your salad and beall fresh and revived and 100% for Monday!!! Then THIS is it woman! No more off days for either of us, lets justhurry up and get to goal!!!! ;)

BouncyBride said:
Yehhhhh have a salad! You've already said you don't mind a stay the same result this week so have whatever you drink tonight andhave your salad and beall fresh and revived and 100% for Monday!!! Then THIS is it woman! No more off days for either of us, lets justhurry up and get to goal!!!! ;)

Hmm slight change of plan! I have a mahoosive headache and so no drinking for me tonight- the first time ever I am actually thankful for a headache!! But at the meal on Sunday it's a carvary so just going to have sone meat and green veg, with maybe a tad of gravy and 1 small glass of red?!! x

Hmm slight change of plan! I have a mahoosive headache and so no drinking for me tonight- the first time ever I am actually thankful for a headache!! But at the meal on Sunday it's a carvary so just going to have sone meat and green veg, with maybe a tad of gravy and 1 small glass of red?!! x

I'd have whatever you fancy within reason and then just accept it as a day off and back on track Monday and it won't affect your loss for the following week :)

Back