Operation: Wedding dress!

14stoneto9stoneplease said:
Well last night didn't go to well, felt so sick from the mank chicken soup that I could only mange a tiny bit of it. Ended up having half a quorn fillet later on as I was worried about how few calories I had had and just couldn't face another soup or shake :( anyway woke up today with a major headache, feeling very empty and spaced out! On a plus I had a quarter of my toffee bar this morning and oh my it tasted like yummy flapjack!! A big difference to when I had it on Monday and it tasted like rabbit food lol! So my taste buds are clearly changing :D got strawberry shake for lunch and mushroom for tea- haven't tried it yet and I'm hoping that I don't have a repeat performance of last night! Also minus another lb this morning so 5lbs loss in three days I am more than happy with :D just hope it doesn't stop now for the rest of the week. Well day 4 here I come, please be kinder than day 3 was to me :)

Whoop whoop Go YOU!! And no that teeny tiny bit of quorn want hurt :) xx

Fabby fab day today! Felt great and even cooked the family egg and chips without even being tempted to nick one chip! (I would usually!) still have a quarter of my lush toffee flapjack left (lol) so looking forward to that in a minute! Here's hoping tomorrow is equally as good as today :D

Day 5 and minus another lb! It was hovering between 13st 8 and 13st 7 but finally decided on the 8- booooo!! But every little helps and that's another pound that is never to return! So 6lbs in 4 days which means I only need another 2 to keep me on target for my July mini goal- so I am pleased with that. Feeling good today so heres to a fab day 5! :D

Wooohooooooooooooo!!!! You're doing so well now! I bet you feel really proud of yourself :D

It's so motivational when the scales start to move :D:D

Bambalina said:
Go 14 Go 14 Go Go Go :D weight loss is amazing ing ing :D xxx

Lol!! x

Princess_Ames said:
Wooohooooooooooooo!!!! You're doing so well now! I bet you feel really proud of yourself :D

It's so motivational when the scales start to move :D:D

It really is and I know it's going to slow down from next week but it's a start! Yeh I do feel quite proud, strange what this diet does to your emotions isn't it! One minute I'm up the next I'm down but feel totally in the zone right now and any cravings I have for food are completely outweighed by the image I have of myself in my head for September! Lol ;)

Well last night I was craving pizza like mad! Think it's because that always used to be our takeaway night and I realised I was missing out! This feeling did not go away all night and lying in bed at 11pm I was STILL thinking about bloomin pizza!

Woke this morning and gave myself a big telling off for even thinking about it an realised that pizza I evil as it is one of the many contributions that got me here in the first place!!! -MUST REMEMBER THIS!!!

Not happy this morning as the evil witch that is Auntie Flo put in an appearance today- 4 days early!! She is never early, always on time so I am thinking the radical diet change may have something to do with it. But it also means my loss won't be as great a I thought it would this week- booooo!

But saying that I have just stepped on the scales at minus another 2lbs whoohoo! So I am 8lbs lighter than I was on Monday!!

Well done for resisting, pizza was my downfall many times before I decided enough is enough, you're doing really well :)

AMAZZZZZZING DAY TODAY!! So there was a family event today and none of them knew about me starting Exante and about 5 people said wow you've lost weight!! I haven't weighed today but as of yesterday I was minus 8lbs and it's amazing how other people can notice this when I can't see it myself! I explained to them all about Exante and they were surprisingly supportive about it (I thought they would tell me not to do it!) So I resisted all temptation and boy was there temptation!! And today has just given me a much needed boost for going into my second week! Official weigh in for me tomorrow, please be kind scales :D

14stoneto9stoneplease said:
AMAZZZZZZING DAY TODAY!! So there was a family event today and none of them knew about me starting Exante and about 5 people said wow you've lost weight!! I haven't weighed today but as of yesterday I was minus 8lbs and it's amazing how other people can notice this when I can't see it myself! I explained to them all about Exante and they were surprisingly supportive about it (I thought they would tell me not to do it!) So I resisted all temptation and boy was there temptation!! And today has just given me a much needed boost for going into my second week! Official weigh in for me tomorrow, please be kind scales :D

Look how positive you are!! Well done!xx

My official weekly loss is 10lbs! Very happy and feeling great! Can't believe how fab I have felt the last few days compared to the first horrible few days! It really is worth pushing through them and I'm so glad I never gave up as I wanted to. I know now that this IS happening for me and I WILL get to goal weight!! A bit :( that I have mank mank mank Thai chicken soup for dinner but think I will put it into a bog mug tonight an gulp it down as fast as I can (preferably with a peg on my nose!) although I don't even think that will disguise the horrid taste of it!!

* big mug not bog mug!! Lol

Day 9 and feeling good! Decided I am going to weigh each day as it's a habit and I look forward to it! I know from now on most days will be a STS but I don't mind that so long as there is no gain! So I am minus another lb today, 11lbs gone in 8 days I really can't complain! I put off the mank chicken soup again last night which means I MUST have it tonight else I will be faced with a whole weeks worth of it! Hope everyone has a fab 100% day x

Feeling really good thanks, what about you? I know this time last week I was struggling big time and wanting to give up, so glad I didn't! Aside from the physical change, this diet also makes you realise that we really don't NEED half the things we eat and I am truly shocked to see what other people eat during the course of the day (even though that was me a few weeks ago!) Just amazing! x

Wooohooooooooooo so glad i came to check on you now!!! Check you out 11lbs down!!! Brilliant!

I have totally gone off the soups so i'm sticking to shakes now. I just couldn't stomach the soups any more.

LOL xx

Back