Operation: Wedding dress!

14stoneto9stoneplease said:
Haha sorry to keep you waiting BB! Am sat in the dentist shitting myself as I have to have a filling and one out :( poor OH has got it worse- root canal- ouch!

Anyway back to the important stuff ;) Yes I am 11.10!!!! Whoohoo! Have to change the ticker later but all is good!

Have to admit though I can feel a BBQ coming on this weekend and im not even feeling bad about that fact!

Decided that to successfully get through this I need to stop resenting the diet and if that means a weekend off every now and again then so be it! It may take me a little longer but I'm already feeling and looking a hell of a lot better than 8 weeks ago so I'm not too worried. Plus I have been a good girl for two WHOLE weekends now!! ;)

Will have to catch up on diaries later when I'm lying on the sofa in agony ;) xx

Oooo you are kicking my butt!!!! Lol you cow you! ;)
Well done babe great news :D

Just catching up on your diary ... well done on your loss ... your doing great and you'll soon be there. Hope you not in too much pain! x

Hiya babe :D

11.10 omg well done you I'm really pleased for you and a tiny, ok a big bit jealous :D and 2 weekends on plan, you've been such a good girl hehe xx

What a day!

Following my traumatic dental experience where I literally had to click my jaw back into place after he had finished with it came an even worse experience!

I fainted in the garden, landed on glass and just got back from A and E after having 4 stitches in my leg :(

I stupidly had only half a bar at 9am before having the tooth out and afterwards obviously no one could make me eat or drink! So later on I took two nurofen for the pain went out in the garden and woke up bleeding everywhere!

See now I have all my family saying 'you see that's that silly diet that your on, it can't handle 4 injections and painkillers!' I did try to explain that it's not because of the diet it's because of ME stupidly not eating anything!

Anyway just polished off a small bowl of my grans homemade cottage pie (they made me I swear!!) and feeling alot better. OH is taking the day off tomorrow to look after me awwwww!

Still haven't caught up on diaries much so def will tomorrow when I'm lying in bed all day ;) hope my fellow mini friends are all good xx

OMG glad to hear your ok and what a shock that must have been!! Yum CP and a small bowl your def in the zone. Take care hun xx

Jeez!!!! Glad you're OK (well, okish) and let this be a lesson to you that you MUST eat woman...no forgetting!!! Mmmmmmm the cottage pie sounds yummy, just what you deserve after the day you've had I would say.

Take it nice and easy and have a lovely day with O/H tomorrow and hopefully you'll be back to normal in no time :) Lots of huggins ((())) x x x

Oh no - that sounds awful :( ((((hugs)))))

Take it easy and I hope you feel better soon.

xx

p.s. well done on 11.10!

How are you feeling today? I hope much better than yesterday and for goodness sake woman, remember to eat! lol x x

Not great today :( bruised and grazed most of my face and where I had the stitches it's stinging like mad! Can't bend my leg as the stitch is right across my knee! Feel so helpless, all I want to do is get on with housework :(

Anyway had a piece of toast this morning, just can't be dealing with exante food when I'm feeling so drained and low. Ill take the gain if it helps me feel a bit better ;)

Xxx

Oh Hun, hope your feeling better soon :(
Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh lady, I'm so sorry, you must feel awful. I think you're doing the right thing by forgetting exante at the moment. JUst need to get yourself better.

On the bright side...if you'd have still weighd 14st you would have hurt yourself even more!!! Every cloud.......... x x x

Sounds like you need a bit of time to rest and recuperate without worrying too much about the diet (just try not to go too mad with the "real" food if you can) and you will be back on your feet and drinking shakes again before you know it.

Look after yourself chick and get well soon!

xx

Ok sooooo................

Been totally off plan since my iccle accident last Wednesday but am ready to kick some ass again from tomorrow!

God knows how much I have gained (couldn't face the scales!) but the magic shakes will soon get rid of that!

Reckon I am at least 12.0 now :( but it's too depressing to change my ticker again so I am not going to weigh until next Monday (well I might but I won't be telling you lovely lot ;) ) by which point I should be back to 11.10, FC!!

Decided my WI day is going back to a Monday as having it midweek I get cheeky thinking oh well I can have a naughty weekend as I have 2 days to lose it again but that just results in a STS! vicious circle!

Also and I know this is going to sound like I'm cheating but I am changing my goal weight to 10stone. 9.10 is just not achievable now by sep 18th as I have faffed around too much.

So the plan now is to get to 10, get the christening out the way and then lose another stone to take me to 9!!! I chose 9.10 as my goal to begin with as it is the first part that puts me into the normal BMI category, but then I thought ok so if I put on a lb or two when coming off the diet then I'm back in the overweight category!!!

Jeeeez don't I go on!! Just very excited about starting afresh tomorrow! Haven't felt so positive and determined since day one!! That can only be a good thing! xxxxx

Ok sooooo................

Been totally off plan since my iccle accident last Wednesday but am ready to kick some ass again from tomorrow!

God knows how much I have gained (couldn't face the scales!) but the magic shakes will soon get rid of that!

Reckon I am at least 12.0 now :( but it's too depressing to change my ticker again so I am not going to weigh until next Monday (well I might but I won't be telling you lovely lot ;) ) by which point I should be back to 11.10, FC!!

Decided my WI day is going back to a Monday as having it midweek I get cheeky thinking oh well I can have a naughty weekend as I have 2 days to lose it again but that just results in a STS! vicious circle!

Also and I know this is going to sound like I'm cheating but I am changing my goal weight to 10stone. 9.10 is just not achievable now by sep 18th as I have faffed around too much.

So the plan now is to get to 10, get the christening out the way and then lose another stone to take me to 9!!! I chose 9.10 as my goal to begin with as it is the first part that puts me into the normal BMI category, but then I thought ok so if I put on a lb or two when coming off the diet then I'm back in the overweight category!!!

Jeeeez don't I go on!! Just very excited about starting afresh tomorrow! Haven't felt so positive and determined since day one!! That can only be a good thing! xxxxx

Welcome back lady! YAY! Firstly, even IF you're back in the 12's...so what! It'll only take you aeek to get out of them and the time you've had is time you've NEEDED to get yourself back to this place!!

I think setting your 10st goal is a good idea, that's why I've not given myself a time limit on my 9st 5lbs...I don't want to fail!!!!:p

Ok, so, no picking, no trying to get away with a cheeky vino or pizza, or bread! lol (I'm really talking to myself here can you tell?!:8855:) You'll do it really quickly too, I think you're one of the most determined people on here and manage to pull yourself back everytime and that's fab!

Best of luck (although yo don't need it!!!) x x x x

Right stupidly considering lying to you alland pretending I hadn't weighed this morning but then I realised I would only be lying to myself really abd that when I did start shifting the lbs again I wouldn't be able to share my news!!

So here it is, I am now 12.1 AGAIN!!!! seems my accident did more harm weight wise than physical wise!! Gutted to see this on the scales after being 11.10 last week but I know it will be gone by the end of the week!

Kind of glad though that I had the break as my mindset is now the same as it was to begin with and I am soooo excited!!

Oh and no more weekly weigh ins at all for me, just daily ones instead ;) ticker will change as and when the weight falls off but I won't be noting down a weekly loss anymore.

That's it, all set and ready to lose this 2stone and 1lbs!!! Then another stone after the christening! Bring it on!! :D

BouncyBride said:
Welcome back lady! YAY! Firstly, even IF you're back in the 12's...so what! It'll only take you aeek to get out of them and the time you've had is time you've NEEDED to get yourself back to this place!!

I think setting your 10st goal is a good idea, that's why I've not given myself a time limit on my 9st 5lbs...I don't want to fail!!!!:p

Ok, so, no picking, no trying to get away with a cheeky vino or pizza, or bread! lol (I'm really talking to myself here can you tell?!:8855:) You'll do it really quickly too, I think you're one of the most determined people on here and manage to pull yourself back everytime and that's fab!

Best of luck (although yo don't need it!!!) x x x x

Ain't half missed my BB's words of wisdom!! ;) yep no picking, no cheating and infact no more weekends for the forseeable future! The christening is now only 48 days away- so around 6 weeks- so that's only 6 weekends I'll be missing out on and then I'll be going onto WS! No biggie eh?! Ha we WILL do this! Fresh month, fresh start! yipppeeee!!!! Just crazily excited this morning! thanks BB xx

Me too 14!!! Me too!!!!! Let's just shut up about the weekends and the hunger and the rest of it and just do it, WE chose to do it so lets just get it done!!!! :D x x

Ooohhh and I just realised, the next big date for me is also in 6 weekends time for my O/H's best mates wedding so looks like we're working towards the same sort of time frame anyway!!!

How are you not going to have a weekly weigh in? What if one morning you've retained water and are a pound up? Will you thenput your tracker back up???? I'm quite liking your idea actually, so there's no beginning or end of week, it's all just one merged into itself so there's no "best day for picking" or anything?! Hmmmmmm that's a pretty good idea !!

Back