Operation: Wedding dress!

Grrrrrrr stupid bloody iPhone depriving me of my minimins fix!!! Thanks gals ;)

Well day 2 over and it's 2-0 to 14-9!!!! Ha screw you prawn cocktail crisps!!! Oh jeez I am losing the plot actually talking to crisps as though they can hear me... Ooo maybe they can?!!! If I can hear them calling my name from the cupboard then anything is possible! Oh dear god I think I need my bed! Night night my lard melting buddies! :D

Hope day 3 of operation kick ass goes well 14-9!!

xx

Thanks scotminx, so far so good! Hope your day goes fab an all! x

Urghhhh major headache going on and I was wondering what caused it and then remembered this is what happens when 14-9 is a naughty girl and has to do a restart!

Anyways 11.13 today whoohoo! But mega peed off that the witch is preventing my usual 4lb down loss by now on a restart! Oh well every little helps I suppose.

Feeling overwhelmed with positivity today, like it's the first week again! Also been looking at dresses for the little monsters christening in September so that has given me a boost too.

Well excited that I'm going to be ordering a chocolate shake only box next week!! I thought they were like £200 buy just looked and they are £119- SOLD!! I actually enjoy Glynis flavour, it's like I crave it it something!

BUT I have totally gone off the bars! Is there anything else( apart from more bars!) I can have to replace it to nibble on throughout the day that wont affect the diet? I just have to have something solid wise else I will go mad!

Oh look at me rambling again! Hope my fellow fat fighters are having a fantabulous 100% day!! xx

This not Glynis!!! Stupid iPhone!

LOL! I frowned when I read Glynis...I thought "who's that? some diet guru???" LOL! I really did!

You can have BL bars I think and some peoplehave tesco bars n stuff, there are loads of posts on here about different bars. I've never had a proper look as I like the bars but people to replace them with others.

Well done on your lb down so far! That's fab! AND you're not weighing once a week now so it doesn't matter how much you'velost this week does it as it's all one to you!! Have a wicked day lady :D x x x

Mmmm Glynis flavour yum :D xx

Helllloooooo 11.11! I finally got my 2lbs overnight loss that I always get on a restart but hadn't due to AF, yet she's still here?! Oi love, your outstaying your welcome!

So only 1lb to go before I am back to the lightest I have been in god knows how many years!

Time to smash day 4!! :D

WOOOO HOOOOOOO!!! Well done bird!!! That's fantastic!!! You'll have the next 1lb loss by the weekend! How exciting!!

Hope you have a brilliant day lady (I'm sure you will!) x x

So I'm losing inches very nicely everywhere- apart from my bloody arms! Iv lost literally 2cms off them since being 14stone! Yet iv lost 8+cm's everywhere else! Soooo what can I do to get rid of these bingo wings?!! Is that what they are called?!?! Why are they called that?!?! Lol! I don't do the gym or exercising in public for that matter so any ideas would be gratefully received! :D

I've got one o the shake weight things, they're supposed to tone your arms by using it for 6 mins a day. I used it twice and I still had bingo wings so I dint bother now ;)
Nah, honestly you can feel it working. It's great.
Oh no I'm gonna commit to something now..........
I think I'll start using mines again :D

Oh and I think they're called bingo wings coz when old ladies are at bingo and shouting "here you are" they flap about a bit?! I dunno lol xxx

DustQueen said:
Fab news babe so pleased :D and no wonder you have only lost 1/4 of what you have everywhere else your arms are prob 1/4 the size of the other bits lol

Hahaha didn't think of it that way, very true but they are still far too flabby for my liking! Hope your ok xx

Miss-G said:
I've got one o the shake weight things, they're supposed to tone your arms by using it for 6 mins a day. I used it twice and I still had bingo wings so I dint bother now ;)
Nah, honestly you can feel it working. It's great.
Oh no I'm gonna commit to something now..........
I think I'll start using mines again :D

Oh and I think they're called bingo wings coz when old ladies are at bingo and shouting "here you are" they flap about a bit?! I dunno lol xxx

Lol I like the bingo wings theory! But that shouldn't apply to a 23 year old!! Bloody hell what have I done to my body!!

Where do you get this 6 min wonder thing from then? And is it big? As I have no room for anything big!! X

Ok confession time. I just ate a................... pickled onion!! Ok not the crime of the century but still tut tut tut 14-9! At least it was a small one and I did stop at one! Phew felt good to get that off my chest!

It's ok 14-9, it's not the end of the world. Draw a line under it and aim to be 100% for the rest of the day - you can do it lady!

xx

You ate a pickle, you greedy moo ;) hehe I think your forgiven on this one :D
And you get the shake weight from Argos it's not big, just like a dumbbell xxx

Mmm you got me thinking of pickled onions now! Just the tang! Mmmm :)

Back