Operation: Wedding dress!

14-9 and her slightly smaller arse is back!!!! Miss me?!??!?????

Well I sure missed you lot and to prove just how much I have lost 6lbs since signing off on Monday! From 12.0 to 11.8 in 3 days purely because I have been ITCHING to get back on here!! Didnt think id be at 11.9 until at least saturday and I have gone one pound better in less days! May have to try and go minimins cold turkey more often eh?!!!! Haven't lost 6lbs in 3 days since I started Exante so things must be looking up!

Am now having 2 chocolate shakes and 1 biggest loser bar a day and wow what a difference, that being I don't have to wretch my way through anymore strawberry/banana shakes or put off eating my bars!

Right I am off to get the boys sorted and then I shall be back to catch up properly on some diaries, hope you have all been good in my absence?!?

Soo good to be back, I could 100% NOT do this tough diet without this website! I heart minimins ;) xxxxx

P.s- my BMI is now under 30!! I actually can't quite believe that- in your face snooty doctors!! Ha x

11.8 and BMI under 30 - WELL DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*scottie does the 11.8 dance*

Great to have your skinny ass back ;)

xx

Yeeeeeeeeeeh your back :D

Jeezo we missed ya :)

11.08 huh :) fan-bloody-tastic :D xx

Wow 11.8 you are over a stone less than me now and BMI under 30 how fantastic :D
We all missed you, so glad you are back and with such great news :D

YoooooHoooooooo!!:wavey:

Well, my oh my, what can I say apart from WELL DONE!!! And even that doesn't seem enough, if I could jump into the laptop, put myself on your diary and dance about (yes, with all my fat wobbling) I would, just to shoe you how pleased for you I am and how proud of you I am!
NOW, you've done that, you can do it again and get to those 10's!!! You KNOW you can do it now, I bet you're SO much more motivated too, maybe that crappy weekend was just what you needed to boot you up the skinny bum and get that last ONLY 22lb off!!!! :D

So pleased for you hun xxxxxxxx

scotminx said:
11.8 and BMI under 30 - WELL DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*scottie does the 11.8 dance*

Great to have your skinny ass back ;)

xx

Me likes the 11.8 dance ;) x

Miss-G said:
Yeeeeeeeeeeh your back :D

Jeezo we missed ya :)

11.08 huh :) fan-bloody-tastic :D xx

Jeezo?!? Hmm I may have to use that one ;) x

DustQueen said:
Wow 11.8 you are over a stone less than me now and BMI under 30 how fantastic :D
We all missed you, so glad you are back and with such great news :D

Well that may be true but we all know the queen has a habit of catching me up ;)
That stone will be gone soon and you know it, just carry on being a good girl! xx

BouncyBride said:
YoooooHoooooooo!!:wavey:

Well, my oh my, what can I say apart from WELL DONE!!! And even that doesn't seem enough, if I could jump into the laptop, put myself on your diary and dance about (yes, with all my fat wobbling) I would, just to shoe you how pleased for you I am and how proud of you I am!
NOW, you've done that, you can do it again and get to those 10's!!! You KNOW you can do it now, I bet you're SO much more motivated too, maybe that crappy weekend was just what you needed to boot you up the skinny bum and get that last ONLY 22lb off!!!! :D

So pleased for you hun xxxxxxxx

Aww bless you BB, thanks! But first things first let get something straight!!! I have not now nor never will have a skinny bum!!! I am a classic hourglass so it comes with the job description I'm afraid ;) ;)

Yeh the weekend did kick some sense into me but here's the thing; I am ALREADY thinking about that pizza and cava on Saturday night and it's only THURSDAY!! Also iv figured out that I'm only happy on this diet when I have a big loss- by that I mean the restart week- which is every week for me! What I mean is by having the food weekend I get a bigger loss the next week than I would if I carried on 100% all the way through the weekend?!?!

Oh jeezo (cheers Clair ;) ) ark at me trying to justify it!! It's five more weekends!! That is all it is and I will be around 10.4ish! Why can't I bloody do it!!! :( xx

14stoneto9stoneplease said:
Aww bless you BB, thanks! But first things first let get something straight!!! I have not now nor never will have a skinny bum!!! I am a classic hourglass so it comes with the job description I'm afraid ;) ;)

Yeh the weekend did kick some sense into me but here's the thing; I am ALREADY thinking about that pizza and cava on Saturday night and it's only THURSDAY!! Also iv figured out that I'm only happy on this diet when I have a big loss- by that I mean the restart week- which is every week for me! What I mean is by having the food weekend I get a bigger loss the next week than I would if I carried on 100% all the way through the weekend?!?!

Oh jeezo (cheers Clair ;) ) ark at me trying to justify it!! It's five more weekends!! That is all it is and I will be around 10.4ish! Why can't I bloody do it!!! :( xx

Jeezo 14-2-9 you can get throo the weekend. Let's just pretend it's Monday tomorrow?! :D xx

Miss-G said:
Jeezo 14-2-9 you can get throo the weekend. Let's just pretend it's Monday tomorrow?! :D xx

Oh tomorrow isn't the problem, nor all day Saturday- but around 4.30pm the wine monster in me starts to nag nag nag until I eventually cave resulting in a need for pizza later on! But even THAT isn't the problem as I am always only 1lb up on the Sunday- which I would be more than happy with! The problem is that all day Sunday I end up munching my way through mountains of junk food and fizzy pop due to my hangover!! Which puts me another 3lbs up by the Monday morning!! Now if I were maintaining that would not be a problem at all as I could just keep on going round and round!

But the fact is I am NOT maintaining yet so gotta stop being such a 'oh poor me cry baby' and get the hell on with it!! the sooner I do the sooner I can have my weekend back :D

14stoneto9stoneplease said:
Oh tomorrow isn't the problem, nor all day Saturday- but around 4.30pm the wine monster in me starts to nag nag nag until I eventually cave resulting in a need for pizza later on! But even THAT isn't the problem as I am always only 1lb up on the Sunday- which I would be more than happy with! The problem is that all day Sunday I end up munching my way through mountains of junk food and fizzy pop due to my hangover!! Which puts me another 3lbs up by the Monday morning!! Now if I were maintaining that would not be a problem at all as I could just keep on going round and round!

But the fact is I am NOT maintaining yet so gotta stop being such a 'oh poor me cry baby' and get the hell on with it!! the sooner I do the sooner I can have my weekend back :D

I get that I am a poor me crybaby right now, Grrr I make myself so mad!

Just don't. Remember how you felt on Sunday????? I know your losses aren't as big as a restart week but that's the same for everyone. If you just stick with it and you lose 3lbs a week for the next 5 weeks, that's another stone!!!!! and that's just 3lbs a week!!! If you do the Saturday thing, there;s a chance you may not get there, think about how you'll feel on the big day if you mess around every weekend and don't get to a happy-for-you weight by then??? If you NEED something, have the cava and then just go to bed or don't have the cava, have something else fizzy OR, plan something else so you're not tempted.
YOu can do this lady, just do it THIS weekend, see how you get on and if it's really bad, eat next weekend. Also, go back and readwhat you put on here on Sunday/Monday...
x x x

BouncyBride said:
Just don't. Remember how you felt on Sunday????? I know your losses aren't as big as a restart week but that's the same for everyone. If you just stick with it and you lose 3lbs a week for the next 5 weeks, that's another stone!!!!! and that's just 3lbs a week!!! If you do the Saturday thing, there;s a chance you may not get there, think about how you'll feel on the big day if you mess around every weekend and don't get to a happy-for-you weight by then??? If you NEED something, have the cava and then just go to bed or don't have the cava, have something else fizzy OR, plan something else so you're not tempted.
YOu can do this lady, just do it THIS weekend, see how you get on and if it's really bad, eat next weekend. Also, go back and readwhat you put on here on Sunday/Monday...
x x x

Grrrrrrr how annoyingly right are you! Yet again!! Just went back and read what I wrote on Monday morning- strange how you forget what you said just a few days ago! Thanks for that BB, or maybe I should call you Mum ;) who also always annoyingly knows what it best!! X oh love your profile pic of your gorgeous girlie on FB by the way! Have tried to like it but it just comes up with error!! x

You can kick the weekend monster's ass 14-9!!!! Very wise words from BB... It's only 5 weekends (which is nothing in the scheme of things) and you could be under 10.5 stone! Is it really worth it? Just one last push hun, you can do it!!!

xx

Scottie is right, one last push, just get on with it and do it woman!!!! You really CAN do it. And if you feel like you really are struggling then look at new clothes online or something! My plan is to iron on Saturday night! Yes I know, is REALLY sad but hey, if it keeps me from eating and puts me in the 12's by Monday/Tuesday then so be it! Mucking around has been going on for long enough, just PLEASE do it! If not for yourself then do it for me!!!! LOL xxxx

BouncyBride said:
Scottie is right, one last push, just get on with it and do it woman!!!! You really CAN do it. And if you feel like you really are struggling then look at new clothes online or something! My plan is to iron on Saturday night! Yes I know, is REALLY sad but hey, if it keeps me from eating and puts me in the 12's by Monday/Tuesday then so be it! Mucking around has been going on for long enough, just PLEASE do it! If not for yourself then do it for me!!!! LOL xxxx

Ok BB I will do it for YOU!!! That actually helps a little bit! Yes you are all right it is one last push and then it will be over. I will be at my main goal and once the christening is over with I can take my time getting to my ultimate goal of 9 stone before Christmas!

Just had some great news- OH is working Saturday!! What's so great about that I hear you say?.... Well it means there is no chance of me getting that saturday wine/takeaway urge! As it starts about 4pm with him looking at me and me looking at him before one of us says 'bugger it let's have a drink and a takeaway!' so as he won't be home until around 6pm I won't even be thinking about it as it will just seem like a weekday! If this works (WHICH IT WILL AS I AM DOING IT FOR BB ANYWAY ;) ) then I am going to force him to work every Saturday to goal! Haha xx

Back