Operation: Wedding dress!

Mind did that yesterday! They went from 13st 2.5 to 13st 3 to 13st 3.5!! Thats when I stopped weighing!! lol I think seeing what happens tomorrow morning is the best bet lady, if then you feel like you're going to cave anyway, just eat. x

leedsforever said:
Have you taken measurements as well, body shape changes won't show on the scales , I haven't lost any weight really in last 8 months but had alot of comments on my shape and "havent you lost weight" due to all my exercise! Maybe you should up the plan boost your metabolism a bit ?! Xx

(25.08.08-18 stone 5) (24.08.11-12 stone 10) 79lbs lost 25lbs to go!!

Hiya,

Just did and there has been a slight improvement but then I havens measured for a few weeks now so I guess it's hard to guess when that come off! I dunno although measurements and dress sizes are all good, there is just something psychological about what's on the scales! x

That's it I have had enough!!!

Still 11.4- this just can't be possible!! Thought maybe my scales are broke but then realised if I bought new ones they may put me a few lbs up as all scales are different and I really can't face seeing anything higher than 11.4 right now :(

So after a right crap week in lots of different ways I am taking the weekend off and then wait for it..... I am not weighing until after the christening!!!

Decided that as BB said as long as I stick to TS then it I impossible not to lose weight! Also I am getting a bit obsessive with the scales and as mine could be broke I see this as the perfect opportunity to ditch them for a while!

So I will be back on Monday, not knowing what I weigh, but am kinda excited by that fact!

Xxxxx

Mate, have a BRILLIANT weekend, do what you need to do. I'm totally in agreement with you.
You may find now that not weighing is the way to go for you, you may feel better about yourself and notice the inch loss more if yo're not weighing...we all get far too consumed with our weight rather than inches (I knon I'm a fine one to talk but I do believe that!)

I'm sorry you're not where you wanted to be hut I'm also happy that you seem much more positive and are taking a step back. Well done.

x x x x x x

14stoneto9stoneplease said:
That's it I have had enough!!!

Still 11.4- this just can't be possible!! Thought maybe my scales are broke but then realised if I bought new ones they may put me a few lbs up as all scales are different and I really can't face seeing anything higher than 11.4 right now :(

So after a right crap week in lots of different ways I am taking the weekend off and then wait for it..... I am not weighing until after the christening!!!

Decided that as BB said as long as I stick to TS then it I impossible not to lose weight! Also I am getting a bit obsessive with the scales and as mine could be broke I see this as the perfect opportunity to ditch them for a while!

So I will be back on Monday, not knowing what I weigh, but am kinda excited by that fact!

Xxxxx

It's like we're connected, its exactly how I'm feeling as you know ;)
I too am gonna ditch my scales for a while :D and concentrate on getting fit and toned.
Anyways have a good weekend and I'll see ya bright and breezy Monday morning babe xxx

Awww sorry to hear you didn't get the result you were hoping for 14-9 :(

However, it sounds like staying away from the scales for a bit really will be good for you. This is just a stall though and I think you will be in for a good loss next week :)

Enjoy your weekend hun :D

xx

Yoohooo 14-9 is back!!

So as the title suggests I am going scales cold turkey for the next three weeks (well it's almost that!)

After a food filled weekend I am so glad my scales are bust as I hate to think what I weigh now!

Really think this will be good for me- if I can manage it!! I had become too obsessed with the scales and it was getting me down when I had worked so hard and nothing changed.

Anyway I am well up for this as I KNOW that as long as I am 100% (weekends included!) for the next 3 weeks then I should be well into the 10's for my mahoosive 3 week weigh in!

So here we go day 1 of 20 with no scaleage!! The countdown has begun! :D

Yoohooo 14-9 is back!!

So as the title suggests I am going scales cold turkey for the next three weeks (well it's almost that!)

After a food filled weekend I am so glad my scales are bust as I hate to think what I weigh now!

Really think this will be good for me- if I can manage it!! I had become too obsessed with the scales and it was getting me down when I had worked so hard and nothing changed.

Anyway I am well up for this as I KNOW that as long as I am 100% (weekends included!) for the next 3 weeks then I should be well into the 10's for my mahoosive 3 week weigh in!

So here we go day 1 of 20 with no scaleage!! The countdown has begun! :D

Good luck 14 :) you back on the wagon now then?

DustQueen said:
Good luck 14 :) you back on the wagon now then?

Yep well and truly back on the wagon after a fab weekend! Which probably puts us back on a level playing field- it's onnnn dustface ;) x

Yep well and truly back on the wagon after a fab weekend! Which probably puts us back on a level playing field- it's onnnn dustface ;) x

Lol good girl ;) I was off Friday and a generous WS on Saturday :)
Did you weigh?

Glad to hear you're back on the wagon 14. Scales cold turkey will be tough, but imagine how amazing it would be to step on them in 3 weeks time and see 10 something... You go lady!!

:) xx

DustQueen said:
Lol good girl ;) I was off Friday and a generous WS on Saturday :)
Did you weigh?

No couldn't weigh as they are broke!! But I was still 11.4 on Friday and usually after a weekend off I am 3-4lbs up so am guesstimating 11.7-11.8! You did fab over your bday chick, very proud of you xx

scotminx said:
Glad to hear you're back on the wagon 14. Scales cold turkey will be tough, but imagine how amazing it would be to step on them in 3 weeks time and see 10 something... You go lady!!

:) xx

Thanks Scottie- I know that is my motivation- knowing the next time I step on them I WILL be in the 10's!! X

No couldn't weigh as they are broke!! But I was still 11.4 on Friday and usually after a weekend off I am 3-4lbs up so am guesstimating 11.7-11.8! You did fab over your bday chick, very proud of you xx

Thanks gorgeous xxx

Bring on the 10s, bring on the 10s...

I'll break out a funky dance (calorie burning of course ;)) for you when you get there :)

xx

scotminx said:
Bring on the 10s, bring on the 10s...

I'll break out a funky dance (calorie burning of course ;)) for you when you get there :)

xx

I shall look forward to your 10's dance for me Scottie ;) x

just read your diary and loved it. lmfao at the exercises with legs over head! love reading diaries where people have done so well, really helping me - cheers x

ginger&proud said:
just read your diary and loved it. lmfao at the exercises with legs over head! love reading diaries where people have done so well, really helping me - cheers x

Aww thanks G&P! Hope your journey is going well for you! Don't do those exercises whatever you do lol! They bloody hurt! ;) x

Back