Operation: Wedding dress!

14stoneto9stoneplease said:
Oh toothache I have never actually been pleased to feel you but you have saved me from the fridge so thanking you kindly.... for now!

Lol oh dear that bad hey?

DustQueen said:
Hows it going hun?

Well I am a right wimp and still didn't have the guts to weigh this morning! I was standing in the bathroom for about 10 mins trying to psych myself up for it but I realised if I really didn't like what I seen then I would probably think what's the point and fall off the wagon!

So making Saturdays my official weigh in day! I ALWAYS lose 7lbs on a restart week (so long as I'm 100%) so whatever I weigh Saturday I will add 7lbs and write that as my start weight! At least this way I don't have to face it whilst it's happening! I can weigh on saturday and think wow I'm glad I got rid of those 7lbs first!

But other than that today has been great, haven't struggled at all- apart from when my mum thought she'd share the fact that she is having a chippy for tea! And my friend a dominoes! Oh how I hate them! But currently slurping on my delicious shake so I'm obviously the lucky one ;) How has day 2 been for you? xx

Well I am a right wimp and still didn't have the guts to weigh this morning! I was standing in the bathroom for about 10 mins trying to psych myself up for it but I realised if I really didn't like what I seen then I would probably think what's the point and fall off the wagon!

So making Saturdays my official weigh in day! I ALWAYS lose 7lbs on a restart week (so long as I'm 100%) so whatever I weigh Saturday I will add 7lbs and write that as my start weight! At least this way I don't have to face it whilst it's happening! I can weigh on saturday and think wow I'm glad I got rid of those 7lbs first!

But other than that today has been great, haven't struggled at all- apart from when my mum thought she'd share the fact that she is having a chippy for tea! And my friend a dominoes! Oh how I hate them! But currently slurping on my delicious shake so I'm obviously the lucky one ;) How has day 2 been for you? xx

Ummm day 1 actually eeeeekkkkk
I am so uber uber stroppy again *sigh* really am a complete cow whilst I'm on this :S
My house smells of yummy food at the moment :( damn oh and lodger :(

DustQueen said:
Ummm day 1 actually eeeeekkkkk
I am so uber uber stroppy again *sigh* really am a complete cow whilst I'm on this :S
My house smells of yummy food at the moment :( damn oh and lodger :(

We can be cows together then, my OH hates me on this diet, it doesn't help when he says ' oh for god sake just bloody eat something cause you are doing my head in now!' They just don't get it do they! I told him to try it for a week to put himself in my shoes but he says he couldnt even manage a day! I don't doubt that for a second! It's us chicks that have the balls of steel I tell ya! Xx

We can be cows together then, my OH hates me on this diet, it doesn't help when he says ' oh for god sake just bloody eat something cause you are doing my head in now!' They just don't get it do they! I told him to try it for a week to put himself in my shoes but he says he couldnt even manage a day! I don't doubt that for a second! It's us chicks that have the balls of steel I tell ya! Xx

Lol my oh said he'd do it but I couldn't stand him being as moody as me :(

OMFG WTF IS WRONG WITH ME????!!

Just had a full on binge that started with me telling myself I'll just have the other half of LO's toast and turned into 2 packets of crisps, 2 chocolate sweets and a cheesestring! :( this has been happening for last 4 weeks now, I start the week good and then something takes over me and now I just want to give up as I have had enough of this :( I never binged before this diet, it is just wrong, must be the extremness of it all :(

Aw babes, hugs, big massive hugs.
I went throo a stage like that too, crazy mental stuff! I recon its defo with the extremity of this diet.
Hope tomorrow is better for you xx

OMFG WTF IS WRONG WITH ME????!!

Just had a full on binge that started with me telling myself I'll just have the other half of LO's toast and turned into 2 packets of crisps, 2 chocolate sweets and a cheesestring! :( this has been happening for last 4 weeks now, I start the week good and then something takes over me and now I just want to give up as I have had enough of this :( I never binged before this diet, it is just wrong, must be the extremness of it all :(

kind of glad its not just me that has been struggling these last few weeks..... why oh why do we do this to ourselves??? i know i keep sabotaging myself and am getting mad!

Mamakash said:
Hey hun you been doing so well and it's actualy not a lot of food . Draw a line and move on ! Xxx

Line drawn now, thanks mama x

Little-Miss-Perfect said:
Aw babes, hugs, big massive hugs.
I went throo a stage like that too, crazy mental stuff! I recon its defo with the extremity of this diet.
Hope tomorrow is better for you xx

Definately because of how extreme this diet is, when I was on a healthy eating plan before Exante I NEVER binged and also never felt deprived or sorry for myself like I do in this. But then again losses weren't half as impressive, no pain no gain eh x

DustQueen said:
I'm the same hun :( big fail today :( x this diet does make you completely food crazy

:( xx

ginger&proud said:
kind of glad its not just me that has been struggling these last few weeks..... why oh why do we do this to ourselves??? i know i keep sabotaging myself and am getting mad!

I'm sure we will get there in the end though, the longer it takes to come off the longer it..... and all that :) x

DustQueen said:
How you doing Hun?

Quite well actually, am not at all hungry which I don't quite get as there is no way I could be in keto after what I ate yesterday! Need to glug some water though! How about you? xx

Quite well actually, am not at all hungry which I don't quite get as there is no way I could be in keto after what I ate yesterday! Need to glug some water though! How about you? xx

Yeah doing ok really need to give myself a talking to though as losing nothing with this one day on one day off cr@p!

RIGHT, THIS IS REALLY IT!!!!

I know i say that every time but after finally plucking up the courage to weigh after 5/6 weeks I was mortified to see 11.13 on the scales when I was 10.13 only 5 weeks ago!Mind you I had guesstimated around 12.5 if I'm honest so not too bad when I look at it like that!

Either way I am right back on it totally TS for the next 35 days (bar one!) OH finally has another job, started today so I KNOW I can do it now :D

Have set some liccle goals for myself and have refreshed my ticker, so have 27lbs to goal and hoping to do it by December!

So today was day one, not even a glimmer of binging or wanting to for that matter but I know day 2 is ALWAYS my hardest so will be on alot tomorrow!

Will try to catch up on diaries later, Miss Carly you better have been behaving! (ha says I!) and now you are well and truly beating my ass!! ;) xxxxxx

DAY 1/35...DONE!

Back