Operation: Wedding dress!

slim4good said:
Wow! I just wanted to say that u r such an inspiration! I tried exante earlier in the year and found it really difficult - family & friends just didn't understand so I'm really glad I found this site and some amazing success stories to spur me on! 18lb to go - I dream of the day lol! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Aww thanks S4G, I remember writing the same thing on other's diaries when I first joined but never actually thought people would be writing it on mine one day! Yes I agree Exante is far too difficult without support and I know there is not a chance I would have stuck with it had it not been for Minimins! Are you trying exante again now then? If so honestly just get on here as much as you can xx

Little-Miss-Perfect said:
Wow wow wow

Firstly well done for not stuffing your face, where has everyones willpower come from??
And secondly. 18lbs till goal, holy crap that's amazing :D
Username?? Hmmm let me think.....

Lipotrim have got a refeed info sheet that tells you what to eat after. Its really good, when I done it properly the first time, way way back in the day lol, it helped me maintain till the binger arrived!!
Have a look at that, see what you think xxx

Thanks Clair, will have a look now x

DustQueen said:
I bought a beautiful one off the Internet but by the time I was thin enough to wear it it didn't suit me at all so be careful or you'll end up with a wardrobe full of dresses lol

Nah I haven't got a dress obsession like you ;) I'm hoping this is one that could work whatever size I am ( although I will not get married unless I am a 12!!) I'll see if I can put a pic on and you can give me your 'expert' opinion ;) ;) xx

For Miss Carly ;) x

Attachments

• image-1990638808.jpg
    image-1990638808.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 205
  • image-4101592883.jpg
    image-4101592883.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 209
Good few days, no binging all be it little nibbles here and there ;) looking forward to weigh in on Saturday, should be 11stone on the nose going by my previous track record :D

Decided WS is the way to go for me from next week, problem is I don't really eat meat so will substitute that with quorn :D I am not going to be mega strict with it but (you know all the keto friendly crap!) will make wise choices and kiddie sized portions! So far I have:

Monday:
1 quorn fillet with large mushroom and roasted yellow peppers (how the f do I roast peppers btw??)

Tuesday:
1 quorn fillet with a few sprouts and carrots (and a teensie bit of gravy!)

Wednesday:
1 quorn fillet with lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes and spring onions

Thursday:
.............???????????????

Anyone see a quorn fillet pattern developing here?!!

Thanks for the advice - I'm finding it a real help already and I'm only on day 3 lol :) yep, back on exante, nothing quite compares to the quick losses - need to be in the right frame of mind this time when I finally get off it - not "right now it's time to scoff coz I've lost 2 stone"!!

Well wasn't going to weigh until tomorrow but caved today and wanted to note it down before I have the weekend off ;)

So I am 11.0!! Woohoo, only 14lbs left to goal :D
Which means hopefully this time next week I will be 10.11 :D

14stoneto9stoneplease said:
Well wasn't going to weigh until tomorrow but caved today and wanted to note it down before I have the weekend off ;)

So I am 11.0!! Woohoo, only 14lbs left to goal :D
Which means hopefully this time next week I will be 10.11 :D

Your at my goal weight you beatch!!!!
Well done baby doll, that's fantastic news. Your fab xxx

Well done 11 your no longer called 14 lovely your a super trooper have a fabulous weekend chick :) x

HI, I just had to write something. I have spent alot of
time today reading your story, and it has really made
me feel that I can finally get rid of this weight
Thankyouxxx

Little-Miss-Perfect said:
Your at my goal weight you beatch!!!!
Well done baby doll, that's fantastic news. Your fab xxx

Hehehehe... Well you ain't far off beatch!! Mwah x

DustQueen said:
Oh how lovely :) so what size are you ordering/buying?

Well hopefully a 12 :D don't think I could EVER get into a 10 again with this mummy tummy! ;) x

DustQueen said:
Hey Hun doing great 10s next ;) btw roasted peppers you just throw them under the grill or in the oven til they go black and charred all over then peel off the skin, I find oven best :)

Thanks chick, having them tonight with some quorn, yum x

precious said:
Well done 11 your no longer called 14 lovely your a super trooper have a fabulous weekend chick :) x

Very true precious need to get on that name changing band wagon now :D x

Leaholl25 said:
HI, I just had to write something. I have spent alot of
time today reading your story, and it has really made
me feel that I can finally get rid of this weight
Thankyouxxx

Aww that's a lovely thing to read thanks. Although I think if I read it I would be bored by page two.. I don't half go on huh?! Best of luck with your journey, do you have a diary? x

On the WS wagon this week :D feels so great to have an actual meal whilst watching Emmerdale rather than a shake! It gets me through the day better an all knowing I have something to look forward to! Saddo!

Not weighed as I daren't after the weekend ;) but hoping I could possibly get at least into the 10's by Saturday- even if it's just a fraction ;) xx

14stoneto9stoneplease said:
On the WS wagon this week :D feels so great to have an actual meal whilst watching Emmerdale rather than a shake! It gets me through the day better an all knowing I have something to look forward to! Saddo!

Not weighed as I daren't after the weekend ;) but hoping I could possibly get at least into the 10's by Saturday- even if it's just a fraction ;) xx

Well done babe hope you get into those 10s soon x

Hope you see those lovely 10's soon xxx

Back