opinions on the switch!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by pinkrose, 30 March 2007 Social URL.

1. pinkrose

pinkrose Member

I did LL last year for 4 weeks and was perfect stuck to the plan. I changed over to CD and have never been 'good' since. Do you think that once you fail that is it you have failed or can you get back on track.

I am seriously thinking about going back to LL and giving the counselling another go, at the time i thought i didn't need it but maybe i do as i am sat here a year later weighing exactly the same.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

You can get back on, its much much harder though, pop over to the century club, DQ is on her second run and doing fabulosly (SP)

Its getting the mindset to work again, have a look in bring your body inside and the head follows too, that may help x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.