Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by jfc, 26 May 2009 Social URL.

1. jfc

jfc Full Member

I dont know if you remember me or not, but I lost weight using CD a couple of years ago. Sadly after the death of my dear father and being made redundant I scoffed my way upwards...the good news is..I have lost 22 pounds in the last 4.5 weeks on Optifast and am continuing on this route until I lose another stone to get back to a healthy BMI once more.

I only have the chocolate flavour but it seems to be suiting me

How is everyone else doing?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Welcome back JFC - sorry to hear about your father,but congratulations on your weight loss to date
  4. KD

KD Gone fishing

Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    I remember you jfc. Welcome back to minimins :wavey: So sorry to hear about your Dad :hug99:
  5. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

Hi jen good t'see ya x
  6. jfc

jfc Full Member

just popping in to say I have only a little left to lose...feeling confidant that i can hit goal by 17th July

hope you are all well

Mini likes this.
  7. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Slimming World
    Well done jfc!:happy096:

Optifast obviously seems to be agreeing with you!

Love Mini xxx
  8. jfc

jfc Full Member

Thanks Mini

The thing is I am now under target but still have a largish tummy. I can squeeze into size 14 jeans, but I dont like the overhang, how much lower should I go. I weigh 10 stone and am 5ft 4. Do you think 9.7 would be better?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.